Help ATS with a contribution via PayPal:
learn more

North Korea to Lauch Second Long Range Rocket.

page: 1
1

log in

join

posted on Dec, 1 2012 @ 12:45 PM
link   
North Korea preparing a second 2012 long-range rocket launch in defiance of missile and nuclear ban.



North Korea has announced that it will try to launch a long-range rocket in mid-December as critics claim it is developing technology to fire nuclear missiles.


www.telegraph.co.uk... and-nuclear-ban.html

Interesting time for NK to Launch another rocket. What with recent developments in the middle east. Perhaps NK is stepping up it's research into long range missiles in preparation for a possible WWIII scenario. Then again it's likely a show of force against the south (and allies), as SK will be holding elections mid December.

What's the bet NK Launch the day a new president is elected, any takers I'll give you 2-1 odds.


ALS
edit on 1-12-2012 by ALOSTSOUL because: (no reason given)




posted on Dec, 1 2012 @ 12:53 PM
link   
It will just get shot down with another laser mounted AWAC flying around the peninsula like the last failure they had.



posted on Dec, 1 2012 @ 01:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Kastogere
 


You believe the last rocket was shot down.

Have a link for that?

ALs



posted on Dec, 1 2012 @ 01:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by ALOSTSOUL
reply to post by Kastogere
 


You believe the last rocket was shot down.

Have a link for that?
ALs


Here a few that we know off

www.google.ca... .0.
now think of what we do not know off
edit on 1-12-2012 by Trillium because: (no reason given)



posted on Dec, 1 2012 @ 01:27 PM
link   
reply to post by ALOSTSOUL
 


Yea, I have a link to a conversation I had with a high ranking officer during a golf game some years back......

Not everything requires a link chief...some of it really is fact that you just gotta put faith in.

And when i find those links to the classified Armed Forces advanced weapon programs that's top secret and not available to anyone, I'll link em for ya....

We're putting them on destroyers and carriers...guarantee they fit on a retro AWAC. SO what the gentleman said is believable. That and living where I do and being a product of the military and knowing the air traffic that comes out of the closest base to where I live...its actually a pretty doable claim.



posted on Dec, 1 2012 @ 01:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Kastogere
 


The ABL is no longer flying. The program was cancelled when it was ridiculously over budget, and hadn't lived up to hype. They were making progress, but too slowly.

As for AWACS they will never have a laser mounted on them. They have enough power to do their mission, but no extra required for a laser. The laser in the YAL-1A required a 747-400 to carry it, between the firing chamber, and the power source for it. There is no way that an E-3, based on a 707 airframe is going to carry a laser.



posted on Dec, 1 2012 @ 01:47 PM
link   


This could be very entertaining.



posted on Dec, 1 2012 @ 02:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zaphod58
reply to post by Kastogere
 


The ABL is no longer flying. The program was cancelled when it was ridiculously over budget, and hadn't lived up to hype. They were making progress, but too slowly.

As for AWACS they will never have a laser mounted on them. They have enough power to do their mission, but no extra required for a laser. The laser in the YAL-1A required a 747-400 to carry it, between the firing chamber, and the power source for it. There is no way that an E-3, based on a 707 airframe is going to carry a laser.


Ya they put that one to bed was more a proff of consept.
Now try to think what there working on.



posted on Dec, 2 2012 @ 12:39 AM
link   
A long range missile for North Korea is one that stays in the sky long enough to actually leave the country. I wouldn't be worried about those guys. They bark like Kittens.



posted on Dec, 2 2012 @ 01:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by DarknStormy
A long range missile for North Korea is one that stays in the sky long enough to actually leave the country. I wouldn't be worried about those guys. They bark like Kittens.


Quite...they couldn't hit a half mile g-spot on a 4 mile p*ssy





new topics

top topics



 
1

log in

join