It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Gulf Of Mexico 52 Times More Toxic From Corexit Clean Up Than The Original Oil Spill Itself

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 1 2012 @ 03:37 PM
link   
reply to post by BrokenAngelWings33

you can troll all you want,

Pointing out attempts at deception is not trolling.

See ya,
Milt

posted on Dec, 1 2012 @ 03:43 PM
link   
reply to post by BenReclused

edit on 12/1/2012 by BrokenAngelWings33 because: remove

posted on Dec, 1 2012 @ 03:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by BrokenAngelWings33
fromthetrenchesworldreport.com...-26997

'Study shows mixing oil with dispersant increased toxicity to Gulf’s ecosystems. If the 4.9 million barrels of oil that spilled into the Gulf of Mexico during the 2010 Deep Water Horizon spill was a ecological disaster, the two million gallons of dispersant used to clean it up apparently made it even worse – 52-times more toxic. That’s according to new research from the Georgia Institute of Technology and Universidad Autonoma de Aguascalientes (UAA), Mexico.'

This is unbelievable...there has to be more to this than what they have been telling us. The Gulf just seems to be getting worse and worse...BP was recently banned from receiving contracts..TEMPORARILY...which to me means they will be allowed to eventually resume...in the meantime...I bet they have their hands in this somehow.
edit on 12/1/2012 by BrokenAngelWings33 because: Edit

I was not trying to be deceptive...I read an article and posted the title I didn't write it...I gave an opinion...you are welcomed to do the same...just be sure you are accurate in your assessments.
edit on 12/1/2012 by BrokenAngelWings33 because: Edit

posted on Dec, 1 2012 @ 04:28 PM
link   

I was not trying to be deceptive...I read an article and posted the title I didn't write it...I gave an opinion...you are welcomed to do the same...just be sure you are accurate in your assessments.

In reality, I don't feel you were deliberately trying to be deceptive. I do, however, feel that the source and image you supplied were. Do you have a source for the image?

One thing that I am sure we can both agree on is the fact the "spill" should never have happened. As far as the cleanup goes, I'm not so sure there was a better option available.

When I was young man, Gulf Shores was one of my favorite hangouts, and every time I think of that tragedy, my mind wanders back to those times.

See ya,
Milt

posted on Dec, 1 2012 @ 04:38 PM
link   

www.davidicke.com... middle of the page...didn't realize the picture was not on the posted source page.
edit on 12/1/2012 by BrokenAngelWings33 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 1 2012 @ 04:49 PM
link   
Then there is this article I just came across...

whowhatwhy.com...

Recently, Gulf area legislators have been pushing to get their states a larger share of government income from offshore drilling. We’re told that they need the extra revenue to improve flood protection. But more is afoot here, and it deserves scrutiny.

posted on Dec, 1 2012 @ 04:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by BrokenAngelWings33

www.davidicke.com... middle of the page...didn't realize the picture was not on the posted source page.
edit on 12/1/2012 by BrokenAngelWings33 because: (no reason given)

Thank you. Now I know the source of most of the deception I detected. And no... I'm not trying to imply that you are part of that. LOL

See ya,
Milt

posted on Dec, 2 2012 @ 08:05 AM
link   

Can't we do some kind of class action suit? At least this way the problem gets a better kind of traction.

posted on Dec, 2 2012 @ 10:47 AM
link   
reply to post by byrontheman

Class action suits take many years...they do not have many years...the damage is done...and the state and federal govt have control over this, what people can do is line the streets with protests signs and get tear gassed for their efforts.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join