Help ATS with a contribution via PayPal:
learn more

Weird Experiences - Feel Free To Share Yours

page: 4
15
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

log in

join

posted on Dec, 4 2012 @ 02:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by LadyGreenEyes

A few questions, if you don't mind.


I don't mind at all.


Originally posted by LadyGreenEyes1. Did your friend stop driving when you saw the lights?


No he kept driving but slowed way down as we both watched the object. He was hunched over the steering wheel and I leaned over and was watching through the windshield. By the time it took off, we were both looking at it through the drivers side window and the car was barely moving.


Originally posted by LadyGreenEyes2. Did anything else in the car stop working?


Not that I can recall. It was a 1974 Pinto, so there weren't any other electronics in the car besides the radio and it was actually an FM converter because the car only had an AM radio.


Originally posted by LadyGreenEyes3. Regarding the traffic, is it possible that you simply encountered a slow spot in the flow?


No. I looked behind us as we went over the rolling hills and couldn't see any headlights behind us for miles. When the radio came back on, the cars in the northbound lanes instantly appeared again as if they were on a conveyor belt that had temporarily stopped moving or were somehow invisible to us. Very hard to explain. When we got to our exit, we went across the bridge over the divided highway and I looked back in the direction from which we came. There were still no headlights visible as far as I could see, and I expressed this to my still shocked friend.


Originally posted by LadyGreenEyes4. Regarding the time change, how did you discover that time was missing? Did the trip seem to take longer, or was there some other reason?


Neither of us was wearing a watch, and the car didn't have a clock. We went back to his house where we were both living at the time. We both showered (separately lol) and got dressed to go to a New Years Eve party. We both had dates and the party was at another friend's house across town and in our minds we had plenty of time to spare. When we got to the party, our dates had left hours before and they along all of our friends were mad at us. That's when we discovered the missing time. Of course nobody believed us when we told them our story, It should've been about 9:00 but it was well after midnight.

The trip didn't seem to take any longer from our perspective. There were no breaks in the continuity of time that either of us remember. We have talked about this incident and analyzed it for years, and have no explanation for what happened during the missing time.

Those are all very good questions. Thanks for showing an interest.





posted on Dec, 4 2012 @ 05:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by htapath

Originally posted by LadyGreenEyes


Originally posted by LadyGreenEyes1. Did your friend stop driving when you saw the lights?


No he kept driving but slowed way down as we both watched the object. He was hunched over the steering wheel and I leaned over and was watching through the windshield. By the time it took off, we were both looking at it through the drivers side window and the car was barely moving.


Originally posted by LadyGreenEyes2. Did anything else in the car stop working?


Not that I can recall. It was a 1974 Pinto, so there weren't any other electronics in the car besides the radio and it was actually an FM converter because the car only had an AM radio.


Originally posted by LadyGreenEyes3. Regarding the traffic, is it possible that you simply encountered a slow spot in the flow?


No. I looked behind us as we went over the rolling hills and couldn't see any headlights behind us for miles. When the radio came back on, the cars in the northbound lanes instantly appeared again as if they were on a conveyor belt that had temporarily stopped moving or were somehow invisible to us. Very hard to explain. When we got to our exit, we went across the bridge over the divided highway and I looked back in the direction from which we came. There were still no headlights visible as far as I could see, and I expressed this to my still shocked friend.


Originally posted by LadyGreenEyes4. Regarding the time change, how did you discover that time was missing? Did the trip seem to take longer, or was there some other reason?


Neither of us was wearing a watch, and the car didn't have a clock. We went back to his house where we were both living at the time. We both showered (separately lol) and got dressed to go to a New Years Eve party. We both had dates and the party was at another friend's house across town and in our minds we had plenty of time to spare. When we got to the party, our dates had left hours before and they along all of our friends were mad at us. That's when we discovered the missing time. Of course nobody believed us when we told them our story, It should've been about 9:00 but it was well after midnight.

The trip didn't seem to take any longer from our perspective. There were no breaks in the continuity of time that either of us remember. We have talked about this incident and analyzed it for years, and have no explanation for what happened during the missing time.

Those are all very good questions. Thanks for showing an interest.



Interesting. If he had pulled over or something, that might account for some of the lost time. Simply slowing down would not do so.

I remember the old Pintos. My grandfather had one, that my dad inherited after my grandfather died. No, nothing fancy in those at all! Still, in many old UFO reports, didn't cars stop completely? That only the radio did in this case is interesting. Not sure I have ever heard of that happening before.

The cars vanishing is a bit odd. No more so, I suppose, that a car seeming to change locations (as in being in front at a stop sign, to being behind a moment later), or a car seeming to change make and model. Sometimes, I think there are forces playing with what we see, to deceive us. Some sort of mental trick, not a Matrix-type thing, I mean.

The lost time....weird. Any chance he did sort of stop, or close to it, for a while longer than you both realized? Seems unlikely, I know. How about the possibility that it took you longer to get ready, since neither had a watch? It is possible to lose track of time. Still, three hours seems a bit much for that!

Before the other cars faded away, or whatever they did, do you know if anyone in another vehicle reacted to the thing you and your friend saw? Any heads either of you saw turn to look, or anyone slow down at about that time?

The time change aspect of these cases suggests to me that someone is manipulating people mentally, perhaps to make them forget something else they are doing, or just to deceive for some other reason. Unsettling, in any case.



posted on Dec, 4 2012 @ 06:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by htapath
During the past 33 months, I have driven across the country 15 times. Back and forth and back again, although I get the feeling that my long distance driving days are about over.

These numerous trips have kind of melded into each other, so I don't remember exactly when this next one happened.

I was traveling east on I-40 through Oklahoma and I had a lot on my mind. Walking in two worlds is not an easy thing to do and it was wearing me out going between the two. Anyway I was having a tough time and needed a spiritual pick-me-up.

I looked at the clock and it was 2:12pm. I glanced at my odometer and I had been 212 miles since I stopped for gas. Just at that moment I was going past exit 212.



Angel Number 212 is a message that your angels are sending you guidance and assistance. Listen to your intuition and have faith in yourself and your ideas and beliefs. The more you believe that all turns out well, the more that turns out well.


Source: www.sacredscribes.net...




posted on Dec, 4 2012 @ 10:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by sled735

Originally posted by htapath
During the past 33 months, I have driven across the country 15 times. Back and forth and back again, although I get the feeling that my long distance driving days are about over.

These numerous trips have kind of melded into each other, so I don't remember exactly when this next one happened.

I was traveling east on I-40 through Oklahoma and I had a lot on my mind. Walking in two worlds is not an easy thing to do and it was wearing me out going between the two. Anyway I was having a tough time and needed a spiritual pick-me-up.

I looked at the clock and it was 2:12pm. I glanced at my odometer and I had been 212 miles since I stopped for gas. Just at that moment I was going past exit 212.



Angel Number 212 is a message that your angels are sending you guidance and assistance. Listen to your intuition and have faith in yourself and your ideas and beliefs. The more you believe that all turns out well, the more that turns out well.


Source: www.sacredscribes.net...



Thank you so much for posting this!

A few happy tears is always good way to start my day.



posted on Dec, 4 2012 @ 12:00 PM
link   
reply to post by LadyGreenEyes
 


Anything is possible, and that's about all I really know at this point.

Conveying these experiences into words is a difficult task at best.

I don't feel like there's anything evil associated with the ufo phenomenon, it's just that we tend to fear what we do not understand. Great change is here now, and it's up to each individual to purge the fear.



posted on Dec, 4 2012 @ 04:39 PM
link   
reply to post by htapath
 


in 2004 i started to see 22.22 all the time, everytime i looked at the clock

it lasted for 3 years



posted on Dec, 4 2012 @ 05:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by 2Unknown
reply to post by htapath
 


in 2004 i started to see 22.22 all the time, everytime i looked at the clock

it lasted for 3 years


Did you see the link I posted above for recurring numbers, and their meaning?


The number sequence 2222 indicates that newly planted ideas are beginning to take form and grow into reality for you. Your manifestation will soon be evident, so maintain a positive attitude and continue with your good work. Keep holding positive thoughts, continue positively affirming and keep visualizing. The reaping of rewards is just ahead of you.


Source: www.sacredscribes.net...




posted on Dec, 4 2012 @ 07:28 PM
link   
MY address was 2222 when I started out in life.



posted on Dec, 4 2012 @ 08:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by ldyserenity
MY address was 2222 when I started out in life.


My address in North Carolina for the past two decades was 2323.




posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 12:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by htapath
reply to post by LadyGreenEyes
 


Anything is possible, and that's about all I really know at this point.

Conveying these experiences into words is a difficult task at best.

I don't feel like there's anything evil associated with the ufo phenomenon, it's just that we tend to fear what we do not understand. Great change is here now, and it's up to each individual to purge the fear.



Well, I have not experienced anything like that, but I used to know someone that did. Deceased friend who was abducted many times. When he visited my home, I told him my opinion on those entities, and that, if I was correct, nothing would bother him while he was in my home. Quite simply, I think they are demonic, and I don't allow those in my house. He understood what I meant, but stated that he didn't really believe the same way. A day or two later, though, he came to me, thanked me, and told me that he had not felt so safe in years. Coincidence? He didn't think so. I know there are some who study the phenomenon that believe the same way, and talk of many cases where calling on the Name of Jesus stops the abduction from happening. Plus, so many abductees talk of being utterly terrified, having horrible things done to them, and so forth. I think we have to consider that possibility.

Now, in your case, you don't know of an actual abduction, and it's possible that it isn't even related. Some sort of military craft could interfere with a radio, though the missing time is more problematic.



posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 12:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by LadyGreenEyes

Originally posted by htapath
reply to post by LadyGreenEyes
 


Anything is possible, and that's about all I really know at this point.

Conveying these experiences into words is a difficult task at best.

I don't feel like there's anything evil associated with the ufo phenomenon, it's just that we tend to fear what we do not understand. Great change is here now, and it's up to each individual to purge the fear.



Well, I have not experienced anything like that, but I used to know someone that did. Deceased friend who was abducted many times. When he visited my home, I told him my opinion on those entities, and that, if I was correct, nothing would bother him while he was in my home. Quite simply, I think they are demonic, and I don't allow those in my house. He understood what I meant, but stated that he didn't really believe the same way. A day or two later, though, he came to me, thanked me, and told me that he had not felt so safe in years. Coincidence? He didn't think so. I know there are some who study the phenomenon that believe the same way, and talk of many cases where calling on the Name of Jesus stops the abduction from happening. Plus, so many abductees talk of being utterly terrified, having horrible things done to them, and so forth. I think we have to consider that possibility.

Now, in your case, you don't know of an actual abduction, and it's possible that it isn't even related. Some sort of military craft could interfere with a radio, though the missing time is more problematic.


Did you read this post www.abovetopsecret.com...

Fear can be a powerful thing. But the power of love is much stronger and self sustaining. I have never felt like this world was my home, as I come from a place of love. This has not been an easy life for me by any stretch of the imagination, but I saw through the illusion at an early age.

The closest thing to a demon I ever experienced were some of my supposed family members.



posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 01:17 AM
link   
reply to post by htapath
 


I did read that one; very odd. The issue I have with that being some "good force" or whatever, is that such a good force would not be likely to conceal you from your mother for hours, and frighten her. Seems more likely this was some force causing your distress, then lifting it in a way that made you trust them.

Of course, that's supposition, because I wasn't there, but that's my take on it.



posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 01:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by LadyGreenEyes
reply to post by htapath
 


I did read that one; very odd. The issue I have with that being some "good force" or whatever, is that such a good force would not be likely to conceal you from your mother for hours, and frighten her. Seems more likely this was some force causing your distress, then lifting it in a way that made you trust them.

Of course, that's supposition, because I wasn't there, but that's my take on it.


It's funny you should say that.

My mother was the main cause of my distress at the time. If the intervention had not occurred, then at the very least this thread would not exist.

I come here as an open book. The words on the pages can be interpreted many different ways, and I don't assign fault to anyone for having a different viewpoint.



posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 01:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by htapath

Originally posted by LadyGreenEyes
reply to post by htapath
 


I did read that one; very odd. The issue I have with that being some "good force" or whatever, is that such a good force would not be likely to conceal you from your mother for hours, and frighten her. Seems more likely this was some force causing your distress, then lifting it in a way that made you trust them.

Of course, that's supposition, because I wasn't there, but that's my take on it.


It's funny you should say that.

My mother was the main cause of my distress at the time. If the intervention had not occurred, then at the very least this thread would not exist.

I come here as an open book. The words on the pages can be interpreted many different ways, and I don't assign fault to anyone for having a different viewpoint.


Well, can understand that, too. Know of many cases with dangerous parents. In that case, you not being there could be a good thing. Of course, there are angels, as well as demons, and who knows how they would appear to us? Certainly not as robed, Biblical-style figures. Maybe from something in the sky. Even that would be Biblical.

I don't remember all the posts; have you had any really negative experiences?



posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 10:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by LadyGreenEyes
Well, can understand that, too. Know of many cases with dangerous parents. In that case, you not being there could be a good thing. Of course, there are angels, as well as demons, and who knows how they would appear to us? Certainly not as robed, Biblical-style figures. Maybe from something in the sky. Even that would be Biblical.

I don't remember all the posts; have you had any really negative experiences?


I was born into a negative experience. My older brother tried to kill me at least three times that I can remember before I was ten years old. My mother never even liked me. I could go on and on.

But as far as my visitors from the sky, they felt much more like family than anyone else I've ever encountered. I realize how crazy this sounds to anyone who hasn't experienced such things, but this doesn't change my truth.



posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 01:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by htapath

Originally posted by LadyGreenEyes
Well, can understand that, too. Know of many cases with dangerous parents. In that case, you not being there could be a good thing. Of course, there are angels, as well as demons, and who knows how they would appear to us? Certainly not as robed, Biblical-style figures. Maybe from something in the sky. Even that would be Biblical.

I don't remember all the posts; have you had any really negative experiences?


I was born into a negative experience. My older brother tried to kill me at least three times that I can remember before I was ten years old. My mother never even liked me. I could go on and on.

But as far as my visitors from the sky, they felt much more like family than anyone else I've ever encountered. I realize how crazy this sounds to anyone who hasn't experienced such things, but this doesn't change my truth.


Sounds like your family was a lot worse than mine! They were simply a bit disfunctional at times. Never felt unloved, though.

All things considered, can totally understand your thoughts on those events. Maybe they really were angels. I won't call anything "crazy" just because I haven't experienced it. Seen too much myself that is hard to believe!



posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 01:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by LadyGreenEyes
Sounds like your family was a lot worse than mine! They were simply a bit disfunctional at times. Never felt unloved, though.

All things considered, can totally understand your thoughts on those events. Maybe they really were angels. I won't call anything "crazy" just because I haven't experienced it. Seen too much myself that is hard to believe!


Thanks for the benefit of the doubt.

I wouldn't have believed it if I hadn't seen/felt it. Just putting this stuff out there seems to help in some way.



posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 06:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by htapath

Originally posted by LadyGreenEyes
Well, can understand that, too. Know of many cases with dangerous parents. In that case, you not being there could be a good thing. Of course, there are angels, as well as demons, and who knows how they would appear to us? Certainly not as robed, Biblical-style figures. Maybe from something in the sky. Even that would be Biblical.

I don't remember all the posts; have you had any really negative experiences?


I was born into a negative experience. My older brother tried to kill me at least three times that I can remember before I was ten years old. My mother never even liked me. I could go on and on.

But as far as my visitors from the sky, they felt much more like family than anyone else I've ever encountered. I realize how crazy this sounds to anyone who hasn't experienced such things, but this doesn't change my truth.


I am just curious about why your brother would try to kill you?
What was his motive? How did he attempt it?
You may not want to go into such personal matters. If not, I understand. That just blew me away! That's terrible!
I can understand how you would feel more like family to the "visitors"! Geeze!

Maybe you are one of the three waves of volunteers from space/other planets. Here is a thread discussing it:
www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 12/6/2012 by sled735 because: addition to comment



posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 07:40 AM
link   
I don't know if I've ever written about this before on here, been a member here for a couple of years now and always enjoyed these threads.
This happened to me when I was about 17.
I was out for the evening with some friends from school, one of them I had known since I was in primary school, the others I met in High school.
There were three females and two males including myself, and we were all the same age, apart from one of the guys who was I THINK one or two years older.
One of these girls was one of my best friends, but I want to state here at the start that we hadn't really been very close for very long. We hadn't even known each other that long, only a couple of years, certainly not enough time to know certain things that will come out a bit later.

We started the night by going for a drive. For some reason, I began getting spooked; it was dark, and it was cold; and I thought I could see things in the wooded areas along side the lanes we were driving down (think when Mel Gibson see's the aliens leg move back into the corn in Signs, that kind of thing).
I joked about aliens being in the woods, and started freaking the other girls out. I thought it was funny for a while, and then dropped it.
Can't remember what happened exactly after that but I think we might have gone to get some food before heading back to my house, since my family was away for the weekend, so I had the house to myself.

Again, it gets hazy here, it's been a long time since this has happened; but I think the rest of the story starts when I bring up that I thought my house might have been haunted.

We were the first family to live in this brand new house, so there wouldn't have been any 'residual energy' from previous occupants, though in later years we learnt that the field the housing estate was built up was actually a very very old graveyard.

I commented that sometimes the cat would suddenly sit up and become agitated or disturbed as though someone had woken her or called her name; and she would randomly look at things in the room that we couldn't see. There was a time when I believe I saw an apparition in my dining room. It didn't have a physical form as such, but it had the appearance of smoke or thick cobwebs, and it was moving towards and then away from me. I even spoke to it, asking it to move closer or away, and when it did, I ran out the room.
And once I saw an ex-boyfriend on the day that I found out that he had died. I had been shopping with my mum, and when we got home, I took my stuff to my room, and as most messy teens do, I dumped the empty bags on the floor for the time being. Until the bags started scrunching themselves up on the floor. Asking out loud if it was my ex-boyfriend, I then asked if he could stop it as I was being scared, the bags went limp and didn't move again.

So very odd things had already happened to me.
By this point, the lights were off, and we were just chilling out in the dark in my house. The room wasn't pitch black, as there were street lights outside both the front and back of the house, but it was comfortably dark.
I felt a hand grip around my wrist. It wasn't a physical grip, I can't explain it. It was like a memory of a touch, I guess, and it was holding me around the wrist. And that was when these images starting coming into my head.

A woman walking along a cliff top, she had blonde medium length curly hair and was wearing a red jumper and walking a red setter dog.
A young boy (who I recognised to be my best friends brother) wearing boxing shorts and boxing gloves, and a man (her dad) wearing a blue checkered shirt and had dark circles around his eyes.

When I spoke this out loud, my best friend informs me that this woman was a member of her family, until an accident had her go over the cliff with her dog. She also said that I exactly described what was going on in her family the day her dad was given the news that he had a blood clot in or near his heart.

Then I get some more images.
A white dolls house, with love heart shaped windows.

My other female friend says her biological dad gave her one when she was a really young girl, but her step father smashed it up when she was misbehaving. Both the girls start to cry and get freaked out.

One of the guys is shaking, and asks me to "do him next".
I tell him about a white face, it looks like a mask but it's not. It's bald and old. It's in a wooded area and there is a light above the trees.
There is also a little girl, falling down some stairs, and she is screaming and holding her ear.

The face and trees are from a nightmare that has haunted him for years. His younger sister fell down the stairs when she was about 4, while she was cleaning her ears with a cotton tip.

HE started sobbing, and then I'm really freaked out cuz this guy never cries.
The remaining guy asked me to try him, and I saw an old man and a boat. Apparently this didn't mean anything to him.

Good enough for a weird experience?



posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 11:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by sled735

Originally posted by htapath

Originally posted by LadyGreenEyes
Well, can understand that, too. Know of many cases with dangerous parents. In that case, you not being there could be a good thing. Of course, there are angels, as well as demons, and who knows how they would appear to us? Certainly not as robed, Biblical-style figures. Maybe from something in the sky. Even that would be Biblical.

I don't remember all the posts; have you had any really negative experiences?


I was born into a negative experience. My older brother tried to kill me at least three times that I can remember before I was ten years old. My mother never even liked me. I could go on and on.

But as far as my visitors from the sky, they felt much more like family than anyone else I've ever encountered. I realize how crazy this sounds to anyone who hasn't experienced such things, but this doesn't change my truth.


I am just curious about why your brother would try to kill you?
What was his motive? How did he attempt it?
You may not want to go into such personal matters. If not, I understand. That just blew me away! That's terrible!
I can understand how you would feel more like family to the "visitors"! Geeze!

Maybe you are one of the three waves of volunteers from space/other planets. Here is a thread discussing it:
www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 12/6/2012 by sled735 because: addition to comment


My older brother was very jealous of me and resented me being alive. I guess he liked being the only son, then I came along and ruined it for him. I can't say for sure.

He smothered me until I passed out after dropping me on my head the first time. I was very young when that occurred, maybe three, but the memory is vivid. My mother sometimes left me with him alone while she was in nursing school.

One day he was hitting golf balls in the yard and I wanted a golf ball to play with. He said look peewee, that's what he called me, there's a golf ball for you. It was teed up and when I went to pick it up, he swung as hard as he could and hit me right in the middle of the forehead. It knock me unconscious, and when I came to it took me a while to remember what had happened.

Another time we were playing hide and seek. I used to climb out my bedroom window when it was my turn to hide and he knew this. He positioned a large broken beer bottle under the window where I always landed. When I jumped out the window, the beer bottle went through my foot. The pain was almost unbearable, but I had to break the bottom of the bottle off with it sticking through my foot.

It wasn't bleeding much, because the glass was wedged between the bones of my foot. He laughed at me for three hours until my mother got home from school. Then came the visit to the emergency room where a team of doctors worked for hours to remove the glass. I remember seeing the x-ray hanging above me while they all puzzled over what to do.

Another time he pushed from a ledge and I landed on my chin. As I lay there bleeding he laughed his evil laugh.

He also raped my wife before we got married after drugging her. I wasn't informed of this until fifteen years down the road. That one hurt more than any of the rest.

There are many more that I won't go into.

I have the scars to remind me, but I have forgiven him rather than kill him. Those were my only two options as far as I could see.






new topics

top topics



 
15
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

log in

join