It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Weird Experiences - Feel Free To Share Yours

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 1 2012 @ 12:12 PM
link   
In 2010, I was traveling with a friend and co-worker to a job in Fredericksburg, VA. On the way, we stopped at an Exxon/Dunkin Donuts outside of Burlington, NC to fill up with gas and coffee. We got our coffee and walked to the other side of the store and I was waiting for my buddy to pay for the gas.

As I stood there looking around at all the merchandise, I had a 'moment'. All the packaging and company logos on the products suddenly seemed to have the same theme. For lack of a better description, it had to do with living in a matrix.

Just then, I noticed two gentlemen standing by the door who were glancing in my direction. One of them looked at the other and said, "Now he will see it everywhere." The other guy said "Yep." Then they turned and walked out of the store.

posted on Dec, 1 2012 @ 12:13 PM
link   
This experience occurred on New Years Eve 1986.

The same friend who I mentioned in the first post was driving and I was the passenger. We were traveling south on a four lane highway near Pilot Mtn, NC.

All of a sudden, the radio stopped working. As I fiddled with the knobs, I noticed something odd on the left side of the north bound lanes. Three lights in a triangular shape were rising up through the trees. There was also a brighter light in the center of this formation. I alerted my friend to the lights and we both watched in amazement.

When the lights reached the tops of the tall pine trees, the center light went out. Then the lights rotated slowly counter-clockwise and cocked up at about a 60 degree angle. They were facing directly at our car at this point. After a brief pause, the lights shot out of the atmosphere at an impossible rate, leaving only a zig-zagging streak of light in its wake.

We gasped in unison and proceeded to share an extended weird moment. Then my friend pointed out that there was suddenly no traffic on the road, where previously there had been a moderate amount of vehicles traveling in both directions. We both got a little spooked.

Then, the radio came back on. I had inadvertently turned the volume all the way up, and we nearly came out of our skin. Then, traffic started appearing coming towards us again much to our relief.

When we got to our destination, we discovered that we had lost about three hours of time.

posted on Dec, 1 2012 @ 12:15 PM
link   
My first UFO experience that I can remember happened in 1979.

I was 13 and very frustrated with my life and was ready to walk into a lake and drown myself. I sent a mental message to the aether. The message was - if there is anyone listening I need some answers now, otherwise this is it for me.

Shortly thereafter, 'they' showed up. I saw what appeared to be about five spotlights searching the ground and the surrounding trees and landscape, moving in tandem like the legs of a spider. I ran out into my back yard to see from where these lights originated.

Much to my disbelief, there was a large metallic craft hovering over my neighborhood and the lights were attached to the bottom of it. As soon as I saw this, one of the lights swung up and shined directly into my face.

Instantly, I was standing in my driveway shoulder to shoulder beside a tall man who was holding some kind of device in his hand. He was standing to my left. I was instructed in my mind to interact with this gadget. The communication was telepathic. I started punching buttons with my left hand like Data from Star Trek (I'm right handed mind you).

At once I felt much better, as if I had somehow altered my vibration, for lack of a better description. Then, instantly, the tall man disappeared. I felt abandoned and wanted to go with him, and ran back out into the yard to look for the UFO. It was also gone.

After a few minutes of coming to grips with what had just occurred, I went into my house. My mother was furious and wanted to know where I had been, as she had been looking for me for hours. I explained that I had never left the yard, which made her even more angry. About three hours of missing time and an ass whipping was the result.

posted on Dec, 1 2012 @ 12:16 PM
link   
This next one occurred last year while camping by myself in the Arizona desert.

I had just made my evening coffee and was sky watching. I was as alone as I'd ever felt in my life and the stars were shining brightly.

Right in the part of the sky where I was looking, a bright light just appeared out of nowhere. Without hesitation, I took the flashlight out of my pocket and shined it at this object.

Immediately, the light dripped what looked like welding slag. I just shook my head and waved, not feeling nearly as alone anymore.

The light stayed there all night. I watched it from my tent until going to sleep.

posted on Dec, 1 2012 @ 12:17 PM
link   
In 2007 I started seeing 11:11 everywhere.

I was working six days a week, with Sunday being my only day off. Every Sunday for about six months straight, I woke up at exactly 11:11AM without the aid of an alarm clock.

Believe it or not!

posted on Dec, 1 2012 @ 12:18 PM
link   
While camping in northeast Arizona in 2010, I got up with the sun as usual. It was another beautiful day with not a cloud in the sky.

As I was starting my morning routine, I noticed three very large crows (or maybe they were ravens?) flying in my direction.

As they passed overhead, the three of them started spiraling upward in unison. On the third spiral, they all simply vanished into thin air.

posted on Dec, 1 2012 @ 12:18 PM
link   
A few days after the above incident, I had an encounter with an invisible aircraft.

I was weeding in the cornfield and heard a low flying plane approaching. It sounded like it was no more than a few hundred feet off the ground.

The sound was deafening as it passed by, although I could see nothing in the clear blue sky.

posted on Dec, 1 2012 @ 12:19 PM
link   
On January 31, 2009 on a clear day, the southern sky lit up like a camera flash at 7:15PM as viewed from a south facing window from my house in north central North Carolina.

I had just taken two cups from the computer room to the kitchen.

After the flash occurred, the two cups were back in the computer room. It was as if there had been a glitch in time itself.

posted on Dec, 1 2012 @ 12:19 PM
link   
One night a couple of friends came to my house to visit.

We were outside talking and the conversation had to do with the unknown. I asked if they were ready to see a UFO. They both answered in the affirmative. We talked about this subject for about fifteen minutes.

Just then I noticed a blinking light above the treetops over one of my friends shoulders. I called their attention to this light and we watched as it strobed different colors and was stationary.

One of my friends had a laser pointer and I asked him to aim it at the light.

When he did this, the light immediately transformed into a mini space shuttle looking craft and slowly flew directly over our heads. It banked sharply and flew low and slow over the neighborhood until we lost sight of it.

posted on Dec, 1 2012 @ 12:20 PM
link   
Around 1984 I was joyriding by myself along a back country road and came to a four way intersection. I knew where the road came out if I went straight through, although I had no idea where I would end up if I went left or right.

Since I wasn't trying to get myself lost, I went straight. After a few miles I found myself back at the same intersection heading the same way as before.

Thinking I had somehow turned onto another road by mistake, I went straight through the intersection again. This time I paid closer attention.

I navigated the same stretch of road and again came to the same intersection. Confused, I just sat there and waited while contemplating what to do.

A few minutes had passed when I saw a vehicle approaching in my rear view mirror. I waved them by. They went straight through and I followed slowly behind them. Much to my relief, I did not encounter the intersection this time and went back home with a little more appreciation for my driveway.

posted on Dec, 1 2012 @ 12:21 PM
link   
In 2011 I was traveling across country on Veteran's Day weekend from AZ to NC. I stopped for gas just outside of Nashville.

While I was pumping my gas, an older homeless man asked me for a ride. I asked him where he was going and he said, "Anywhere but here."

Apparently he had worn out his welcome there, so I told him to load his things into my car. He was also a veteran as it turned out.

I decided to put him up in a motel for the night with what little bit of money I had left from my trip. We decided on an exit and proceeded to look for a suitable room for him.

We saw a place that looked decent and I went to make a U-turn. He said, "Brother would you get mad if I wanted to go to the liquor store before you drop me off?" I told him that I wasn't going to buy him any alcohol. He said he had just a few bucks and only wanted a pint.

So I said sure and turned into a Walmart parking lot to ask someone where the ABC store was. I asked at least twenty people and none of them knew. I told the man that I felt that someone didn't want him to go to the liquor store.

He kind of smirked and said that he would find out, Then he stopped about twenty people in the parking lot, and still could not find anyone who knew where the liquor store was. (When I got home I looked on the internet and there were two liquor stores off that exit by the way)

He looked shell shocked and agreed that evidently he wasn't supposed to go to the liquor store that day.

We headed back towards the motel and stopped at a red light. As we sat there, I saw a group of translucent orbs in the sky moving in sets of three. I called the man's attention to them and said, "They're the ones who don't want you to get any liquor today."

He looked up wild eyed and nodded his head slowly.

posted on Dec, 1 2012 @ 12:21 PM
link   
One night a couple of years ago I was stargazing with some friends.

We were commenting on how bright and large Venus appeared.

While we were saying this, Venus just vanished right before our eyes. There were no clouds in the sky. About five minutes later it appeared again, looking just as it did before.

posted on Dec, 1 2012 @ 12:26 PM
link   
Have you ever read the books Budd Hopkins put together? He was a serious and determined researcher with a specialty in the abduction side of the UFO phenomenon. More than one of your experiences read very similar to cases he's documented by personal investigation in his books. I figured I'd mention it as a resource you may really get something out of, It sounds like a very wild life so far where this end of it has been concerned.

posted on Dec, 1 2012 @ 12:29 PM
link   
One night I stepped outside to smoke a cigarette and saw an orange orb pass silently overhead.

While I was still processing this, I saw a large fleet of these orbs coming from the same direction as before. They seemed to be attached in groups of three, although each individual light seemed to jostle around slightly as they went by.

They were traveling in a loose triangular formation.

posted on Dec, 1 2012 @ 12:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wrabbit2000
Have you ever read the books Budd Hopkins put together? He was a serious and determined researcher with a specialty in the abduction side of the UFO phenomenon. More than one of your experiences read very similar to cases he's documented by personal investigation in his books. I figured I'd mention it as a resource you may really get something out of, It sounds like a very wild life so far where this end of it has been concerned.

Yes I have read some of his stuff.

When the internet came along, all I did was research UFO sightings etc. for the longest time.

It was like an itch I couldn't quite scratch.

Yes it's been a very wild ride... and I can't wait to see what happens next!

posted on Dec, 1 2012 @ 12:42 PM
link   
I read books as well.
Very carefully thought out BS.

posted on Dec, 1 2012 @ 12:49 PM
link   
In March of 2010 I had a serious urge to sleep by the ocean, and was able to convince my wife to go camping for a couple of days on the coast.

As I lay there in the tent with the sounds of the waves and the wind, I drifted into the 'in between' state.

I found myself in front of this giant book which seemed to have holographic pages and a golden cover. On each side of this book sat a giant figure with golden sandals.

I dove into the book and found that it contained many of my past lives. I explored the pages of this book for what seemed like an eternity. When I arose from this vision, I quietly slipped out of the tent so as not to wake my wife. Tears of appreciation streamed down my face as I strolled up the beach for hours, thanking the universe for allowing me to have this experience.

posted on Dec, 1 2012 @ 01:02 PM
link   
On the way back home from the above trip to the coast, my wife and I stopped at a battlefield memorial to walk the dog. The site was about 30 miles out of the way, but I felt drawn to it somehow.

As we walked around the well manicured trail to the various statues and placards, I felt a sense of familiarity.

When we got to this one particular spot, I felt like I was drawn out of my body. Suddenly, I was a soldier who was in the middle of being ambushed. A bullet pierced my neck and I knew I was getting ready to die. As I lay there, fading out of consciousness, I snapped back into my body and was standing beside my wife again.

posted on Dec, 1 2012 @ 01:34 PM
link   
I was breaking down boxes at my previous job in a restaurant. I didn't have my pocket knife with me, and the boxes were blocking the time clock and preventing me from clocking in. The rest of the crew was feverishly stocking the freezer. As I struggled with the boxes, I thought to myself how a blade would be useful.

At that exact moment, I heard something hit the stainless steel table I was standing over. I looked down to see a used metal cutting sawzall blade that basically just fell from the aether. Or maybe it was attached to the box I was breaking down. Either way, it was very convenient at the time.

posted on Dec, 1 2012 @ 01:41 PM
link   
In the summer of 2009, I was sitting at the computer when a sudden deluge hit. I had been in the back yard reading a book in the sun, and couldn't remember whether or not I'd brought the book back inside with me.

I went to the back door and the rain was so heavy that I could barely see. An umbrella would not have been much good, so I decided I would casually walk outside to retrieve the book and tolerate how wet I might get.

I opened the door and my arm did not get wet. Without hesitation, I went out through the door and started walking at a normal pace to the back of the yard. Not one drop of water hit me and I thought, "How crazy is this?" The rain stayed about an inch in front of my face the entire length of the yard. When I stopped walking, the line of torrential rain continued at the same pace as I watched in amazement.

As it turned out, I had taken the book inside after all.

<<   2  3  4 >>

join