It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Multi-million gold heist from Curacao boat

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 1 2012 @ 09:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Spike Spiegle

stole it from themselves to get the insurance money?

posted on Dec, 1 2012 @ 09:29 PM
link   
PUTS ON TINFOIL HAT!!!

Germany is repatriating gold from the US, and this job was done with such precision perhaps the US has looked to alternative means to acquire the necessary gold for the Federal Reserve. Didn't a freighter full of gold ore go missing not long back too? This or perhaps some serious Nibiru preppers are looking for gold to please their lord and masters upon their foolishly believed return.

Tinfoil hat off.

BRILLIANT Stuff! We see these kinds of things on TV and in the movies all the time, and it hardly seems to go down in real life. I'm shocked, this obviously took some serious planning, training and investment before hand. The thugs were organized, appropriately equipped for the situation, and made off with a respectful some in gold. Hat goes off to this lot.

posted on Dec, 2 2012 @ 07:33 AM
link   
reply to post by Rapha

No sir.. they are awesome true men that have over 11 million dollars in gold.
They didn't really hurt anyone, they didn't terrorize people, they ripped off some rich guy..

Are you telling me heaven is full of pious farmers telling farmer stories?

posted on Dec, 2 2012 @ 08:08 AM
link   

reply to post by GogoVicMorrow

No sir.. they are awesome true men that have over 11 million dollars in gold.
They didn't really hurt anyone, they didn't terrorize people, they ripped off some rich guy..

Are you telling me heaven is full of pious farmers telling farmer stories?

Heaven is full of spirits of ordinary people that put faith in Jesus Christ first rather than lifeless money.

Its quite funny, because this 11 million dollars ain't gonna save their sorry asses from hell.

When they reach hell, they will regret this day for ever more.

You know the other weird rumour going around is, after 21 Dec when aliens disclose themselves and give out free energy, cheap technology and everyone gets an equal share of real gold and silver; these guys will realize that all their effort was for nothing.

edit on 2-12-2012 by Rapha because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 2 2012 @ 08:08 AM
link   

edit on 2-12-2012 by Rapha because: Oops. Double Post

posted on Dec, 2 2012 @ 10:12 AM
link   
Sounds like an insurance scam or something

1 a fishing boat? wtf not some kind of armored car/ cargo ship with containers that can be guarded?

2 how many people would know of some odd thing such as loading GOLD BARS onto a fishing boat of all things. Wouldn't it most likely be fishing gear?

3 clearly and inside job , or at least a minimum someone very close to the party. Whether for insurance, or for the salting / de salting of bars.

4 with all the salting going on with gold bars and tungsten, IM not to sure we wont keep hearing more and more of these kind of stories.

There was the boat to north that went missing with gold ore on it. We have real banks like Deutsche passing salted bars onto other banks now. Germany is asking for all of their gold back to "audit" the bars. We'll be seeing more and more heist whether setup as an inside deal or just straight up robbery. So the people who have been salting can remake new bars to be salted further or to try and come up with some fresh bars because they know someone is getting audited.

posted on Dec, 2 2012 @ 05:52 PM
link   
***update***

Boat in question.

Quote from the crew.

A crew member who gave his name as Raymond Emmanuel told The Associated Press that they left Guyana four days ago and arrived early Friday in Curacao. Contradicting police, he said they were delivering the gold to a company in Curacao but said he did not know the name of the business. He referred questions about the source of the gold to the captain, who was meeting with authorities on the Dutch Caribbean island and not immediately available. Emmanuel said the gold was locked away when the thieves boarded the vessel. "They took everything," he said.

SS
edit on 073131p://pm3143 by Spike Spiegle because: Fixed size, added image

posted on Dec, 2 2012 @ 06:13 PM
link   
You probably couldn't sell 450+ lbs. of gold on the black market before month's end without leaving a serious trail.

Either the buyer or the seller (whichever takes the loss), will be linked to a company based in the Caymans, Belize, Panama, or other tax-haven. IT will have US owners.

Their lawyers finally explained to the owners that there was just no way to repatriate their overseas holdings back to the US without paying the new taxes on them. And after January 1, they'll have to pay income taxes on the overseas money even if they DON'T repatriate.

Of course, now the gold no longer exists, so all those capital gains (and ensuing taxes) are gone forever.

posted on Dec, 2 2012 @ 07:19 PM
link   
A few weeks (or months, I don't remember) ago there were several threads about missing gold in banks and on a russion boat if I recall correctly... everybody was speculating why and what is going on.

The German government forced check up of their gold overseas recently.

And now this news.

Seriously, what is going on with all the gold in the world?
I was not sceptic until now.

Something fishy is going on!

posted on Dec, 2 2012 @ 07:57 PM
link   
It was GOLDMEMBER!! he loves the schmell of it the taste of it the texture of Gooolllldddd. You know he was involved in an unfortunate schmelting accident right?

posted on Dec, 2 2012 @ 09:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by aLLeKs
A few weeks (or months, I don't remember) ago there were several threads about missing gold in banks and on a russion boat if I recall correctly... everybody was speculating why and what is going on.

The German government forced check up of their gold overseas recently.

And now this news.

Seriously, what is going on with all the gold in the world?
I was not sceptic until now.

Something fishy is going on!

The Russian boat was carrying gold ore, not refined gold, plus it was weather related.

Very rough seas up there.

posted on Dec, 3 2012 @ 07:42 AM
link   
reply to post by Rapha

So you are telling me that God is going to let human souls burn in hell for eternity because they stole gold from a rich guy? What if they get saved after the get the gold? What if they used it to feed lots of poor? I see very few crimes that should cause someone an eternity of suffering. There should only be like a couple hundred people in hell in my opinion.

Anyway.. the population you described as inhabiting heaven sounds boring. I hope there are still extensively planned heists in heaven. Not just boring stories. Once I had a panic attack at around 8 because for a split second I grasped the monotony and the concept of eternity (even in heaven), back when I believed, and I asked my mom if you ever got a break or could turn it off. It really freaked me out. It was one of those thoughts that your brain normally snaps you back from like a rubber band but my mind let it get a little to far and i panicked.

posted on Dec, 3 2012 @ 07:49 AM
link   
reply to post by GogoVicMorrow

Well said, took the words right out of my mouth

I too hope, that if there is an afterlife that it includes great heists the likes of which cannot be seen on this earthly plain...

SS

posted on Dec, 3 2012 @ 08:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by GogoVicMorrow
reply to post by Rapha

Firstly, we have 'Thou shalt not steal'.

Secondly, in Matthew 6:24

No man can serve two masters: for either he will hate the one, and love the other; or else he will hold to the one, and despise the other. Ye cannot serve God and mammon.

These common thieves have stolen and serve mammon because so far none of them have publicly given the money to the poor.

These same guys havn't got a clue about the simple fact that they agreed with YHWH, with their life fates before the day they were born to not include theft. YHWH always gives everyone their needs without the need to steal.

If you knew you were going to hell, which we all are if we don't repent, would you ask YHWH for a destiny where you would have a stable job and a strong chance of gaining access to Heaven on Judgement Day.

Everyone has legal talents. These guys went the illegal route.

i cannot even be bothered to go into this in great detail because it often goes over everybodies heads.

Think of life like this. Look at life as a probability tree. Every choice (moving from left to right) can either go up or down. Each choice of greed, money, anger, spite sends the person down into hell. Each choice that is generous, kind, helpful sends the spirit up into Heaven. Faith in Jesus Christ is a quick easy path up into Heaven.

These mortals chose greed, violence and theft.

For all you know, real companies of real workers, desperate for employment were all dependent upon this real gold with this rich guy. Now that its gone, jobs and livelihoods have also gone to sht.

I am still waiting for these Robin Hoods to show themselves.
edit on 3-12-2012 by Rapha because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 3 2012 @ 08:16 AM
link   
reply to post by Rapha

I'll let the late great George Carlin, do the talking for me, since he said it best...

When it comes to bullcrap, big-time, major league bullcrap, you have to stand in awe of the all-time champion of false promises and exaggerated claims, religion. No contest. No contest. Religion. Religion easily has the greatest bullcrap story ever told. Think about it. Religion has actually convinced people that there's an invisible man living in the sky who watches everything you do, every minute of every day. And the invisible man has a special list of ten things he does not want you to do. And if you do any of these ten things, he has a special place, full of fire and smoke and burning and torture and anguish, where he will send you to live and suffer and burn and choke and scream and cry forever and ever 'til the end of time! But He loves you. He loves you, and He needs money! He always needs money! He's all-powerful, all-perfect, all-knowing, and all-wise, somehow just can't handle money! Religion takes in billions of dollars, they pay no taxes, and they always need a little more. Now, you talk about a good bullcrap story. Holy crap!

SS

posted on Dec, 3 2012 @ 08:32 AM
link   

reply to post by Spike Spiegle

I'll let the late great George Carlin, do the talking for me, since he said it best...

Now, go and tell that to Hillary Clinton and all of the elite that obey what Albert Pike wrote concerning the coming World War 3.

His words

"The Third World War must be fomented by taking advantage of the differences caused by the "agentur" of the "Illuminati" between the political Zionists and the leaders of Islamic World.

Hitler was told by an unseen source to get out of the bunker before a bomb hit it in World War 1.

Isn't it amazing, how atheists (war mongers, arms dealers, soldiers, scientists and politicians) are all obeying a book that they don't believe it.

Jesus said there would be wars and rumours of wars.

What do atheists do ? They say 'lets have another world war'. Stupid mortals.

At any given second, atheist politicians could stop every war and dismantle every weapon and live in peace.

Go ahead, go to the White House now and demand all wars stop. Hahahahahaaaaaa. Good luck mate. hahahaha

posted on Dec, 3 2012 @ 08:38 AM
link   
reply to post by Rapha

SS

posted on Dec, 3 2012 @ 10:51 AM
link   
reply to post by Rapha

Uh.. if they publicly gave the money to the poor they would be outed for the crime.
What if the gold the rich man had was a fortune made from theivery? Is there a clause for stealing stolen property? Also, I am aware of thou shalt not steal, but lets be honest God doesn't care about that. If there is a god he doesn't care about material goods AT ALL. Those rules/commandments were created because in a time before policing you had to create some kind of consequence to crime. A lot of rich people/churches didn't want their stuff stolen by the poor so they said "HEY, let's tell them they will burn for eternity if they take our stuff."

The FBI made the ten commandments obsolete.

You have no idea what happened, yet you are judging them which isn't much better right? I mean they probably just stole it and are living it up with big booty brazilian women in Sao Paulo, but maybe they spread the wealth to the poor. Why do they have to come forth and let you know for them to be righteous? You do realize if they gave it away, then came forth it would be reclaimed. So don't judge, and enjoy the movie. Also don't be blinded by the rules of the rich paraded as the word of God. Maybe there is a god, but most of that stuff is just a bunch of rich dudes protecting their wealth and lives by scaring people into complying. Had to keep a knife out of your back somehow before there were police, nawmsayin?
edit on 3-12-2012 by GogoVicMorrow because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 3 2012 @ 11:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by Rapha
You would think that these idiots would wait until after Dec 21 2012 wouldn't you ?

Just think, they all might be dead in 20 days and as they stole money for greed they will now go to hell.

Was it worth it ? No. They are stupid shallow minded dead-beat money loving lifeless zombies.

What if they used the money to save the world or used the money for good? the movie Robin Hood comes to mind.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join