It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Heavenly conflict of the Aryans

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 03:57 AM
link   
reply to post by LUXUS

Yes as you say, there is always the central axis pillar or tree with associated serpents to facilitate progression along it.

I was wondering what manner of Celestial alignment would take place every thousand years as in the case of the Tripura, with its connotations of millenarianism...?
edit on 6-12-2012 by Kantzveldt because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 05:10 AM
link   
reply to post by Kantzveldt

Not sure as have not looked into that aspect. The alinement marked the destruction of tripura and had to do with the three sections of tripura coming into alinement, the lower section (Earth), the middle section (Air) and the upper section (Space). I cannot confirm that this alignment was to take place every 1000 years as I have not read that or perhaps just cant remember reading it. It cant be a planetary alignment ie with the other bodies of our solar system.

Perhaps it represents the center of our galaxy, aligning with the center of our solar system (the Sun), with the center of our planet.

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 06:03 AM
link   
That is incredibly interesting, with even more to read, thanks.
What timeline is this? (never mind saw with futher reading.)

If it is true in a sense, then they surely have some explaining to do too I reckon.

edit on 7-12-2012 by AussieAmandaC because: (no reason given)

Actually it would have to align with another system is my guess,
Nice job you pair, great teaching, I'm going to be reading all bloody night now

edit on 7-12-2012 by AussieAmandaC because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 06:46 AM
link   
reply to post by LUXUS

It gets mentioned in connection with the Grandsons of Tara who performed various feats in order to gain permission to build the three cities;

Tarakasura had three asura sons named Vidyunmali, Tarakaksha and Viryavana (tripurasuras). These three began to perform tapasya. For a hundred years they meditated standing only on one leg. For a thousand more years they lived on air and meditated. They stood on their heads and meditated in this posture for yet another thousand years.

Brahma was pleased at this difficult tapasya. He appeared before them and said, What boon do you want? Make us immortal, answered Tarakasura’s sons. I can’t make you immortal, replied Brahma. I don’t have the power. Ask for something else instead. Very well, then, said Viyunamali, Tarakaksha and Viryavana. Grant us the following: Let three forts be made. The first will be of gold, the second of silver and the third of iron. We will live in these forts for a thousand years. At the end of the thousand years, the forts will become one. This combined fort will be called Tripura. And if anyone can then destroy Tripura with only a single arrow that shall be the death destined for us.

en.wikipedia.org...

So it took them 2100 years in order to gain permission, then the cities were built, and then after a thousand years they came together at which point they became as one but were also at their most vunerable.

reply to post by AussieAmandaC

Yes it's interesting, Millenarianism obviously has been a significant factor in religious thought, were for example after a thousand years the bottomless pit is opened and the war between the Heavens and the Underworld commences, but it's hard to pinpoint an objective basis in terms of a triple alignment.

It's possible as Luxus suggested that the Heavenly circle is the Galactic plane, the circle of the skies the ecliptic plane, and the circle of the Earth the local horizon.

edit on 7-12-2012 by Kantzveldt because: (no reason given)

edit on 7-12-2012 by Kantzveldt because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 08:41 AM
link   

There is something not quite right about this, something very fundamental is missing from this story.

Whom do you think the demons are that they refer to? Is it humans? Or spirits? and none of that, in it's entirety entirely explains what people see for themselves or their awareness of 'other' places be thay here or elsewhere.

I would hope that they behave like the beings they want to evolve into should they clash, if you happen to believe such things. I have as much faith in them as I do man, quite frankly.

Would those three be the ones who are mentioned in the light of egypt as being bound in chains in the underworld, do you think?
Interesting

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 09:37 AM
link   

If you want to talk about alignments and ask yourself the question why any alinement should make a difference anyway you must understand it on an energetic level.

Living things have energy centers as I'm sure you know however if you are going to talk about non living things then most non living things do not have energy centers. For example a rock has not an energy center and neither does a house brick. Some non living (non living in the common understanding of life) have energy centers in the form of singularitys and they follow a pattern. The smallest is at the center of every atom, the next level up is at the center of active planets, the next level up is at the centers of stars, the next level up is at the centers of galaxys and the next level up is at the center of the universe (s).

If we start at the level of our planet then when the singularity of our planet is in line with the singularity of our Sun and the galactic plain a transfer of energy will result ie the Suns core will be pumped with additional energy causing increased thermal output. On Earth this will be experienced as global warming, earthquakes, floods, storms etc. The biggest danger is what the ancients were trying to warn us about, when the Sun receives this energy in order to stabilise itself it throws off energy in bursts. If the Sun should sneezes at our planet we are in serious trouble!
edit on 7-12-2012 by LUXUS because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 10:17 AM
link   

Depends on what beings you are talking about. The ancients understood that there were levels of existence below and above our physical level. Beings from a lower realm they labeled as daemons whilst beings from above are gods.

Then there are beings from our physical reality but from another planet. Titans/Danavas/Asuras however I am fairly sure are human hybrids with other beings called Elohim in the bible.

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 11:37 AM
link   
The Sun will not harm you.
We're used to cooking down here, so it's probably a good thing it's not your summer time up there.
Actually the planet does transfer (and generate) energy in so much that Earth and rocks do move coming from un unknown/known centre and functions along many lines of force perhaps even resembling your flowery circle thing, so there is energy there.
Energy transference from one side to the other is possible also, and could be half the reason we are in such a mess. But it's not about blame at this stage so everyone should be cool.

An over use of energy in one area means a difficiency in another or magnification in another, same as our bodies, same as your house, same as your town........etc etc.......same as the universe, same as the megaverse and the etceteraverse.
See how that works?
This radiates out, as you know and causes a ripple effect, possibly with consequences we haven't even thought of yet. It certainly shows up in the health of our society at large.Not just physical but mental and spiritual. It shows itself in the land and the animals too.

The Sun is the only source for us that we see where it's particles will permiate the entire planet through and through, so what ever adjustment to this living system, that is comming, it's for all, that is if it comes by way of our Sun.
Which I suspect it might.
Let's use our heads for a sec and think, to our knowledge we have had, air(beautifully known as the breath of god) fire (the orgasm
) water (birth waters)and earth(all that you see), this shows a growth pattern, not a map for distruction imho. We are indeed waiting for the fifth element to appear in our evolution or become available, and it is an unknown (somewhat), and sometimes you just have to have faith, that there was something way before your religion and it's religion and it's religion. See how that works?

Bulla may very well have been correct, crazy old dude that he is.
I would hate for anyone to go off half cocked and start something up when their knowledge may well be fractured and incomplete, it serves no ones purpose anywhere.

We as energy bodies are somewhat like chimneys, perhaps we are the ones to vent the extra (?)
Anyway our assistance is required.....and that, I know for sure, I don't care where you reside or what you are, it will effect everything, and I'm betting in a good way
but that's just me.

It is now 3:30 am so I'm off for a kip, nighty night

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 01:04 PM
link   
Pharaohs and ancient Egypt liked their beer. Could very well be a Irish link to ancient Egypt. Beer....both love holding mugs of it more than anything else. If it wasnt for the beer there would never have been a civilization.

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 01:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by LUXUS

Not sure as have not looked into that aspect. The alinement marked the destruction of tripura and had to do with the three sections of tripura coming into alinement, the lower section (Earth), the middle section (Air) and the upper section (Space). I cannot confirm that this alignment was to take place every 1000 years as I have not read that or perhaps just cant remember reading it. It cant be a planetary alignment ie with the other bodies of our solar system.

Perhaps it represents the center of our galaxy, aligning with the center of our solar system (the Sun), with the center of our planet.

Earth = hexahedron (6)
Air = octahedron (8)
Space = dodecahedron (12)

6 + 8 + 12 = 26
26 = יהוה YHWH
26 = G(7)+O(15)+D(4)
26 = Anglo-Saxon Futharc rune, "Aesc"/"Ash". Identical rune with Elder Futhark "Ansuz", meaning the Aesir.

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 01:33 PM
link   

A huge solar ejection,a lake of fire (plasma thousands of degrees in temperature) aimed at our planet enters our atmosphere causing a rapid expansion of gas and a blast wave with the power of several hydrogen bombs....yeah I reckon the Sun can harm you

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 03:53 PM
link   
Thank you for the great thread. Lots of nice reading. Bit too much for me to get through tonight. But I will get through it... s/f..

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 08:11 PM
link   
reply to post by LUXUS

Yes luxus it can, but I don't believe he will. Think of it more as a tool of the love, we all have it too, within ourselves if you think big enough. But would you have people fearful they will get fried? What purpose does that serve?
Being fearfully paranoid is a waste of good energy, and you should know better.
In any case, if that is the case, what are you going to do about it?
Are you afraid? I can hold your hand if you like....

Something about fire and ice, eg. there has been much fire which has lead to extreme cold, see weather for more info, and then there is something about the land and air, see earth quakes and volcanos for more info.

As Aesir26 this is very interesting too
link

sounds like accending and desending to meet in the middle perhaps
which fits with the theory that the two systems will align that is mentioned in a few texts. Oppositional spin, clockwise and anti clockwise, from way down the bottom to way up the top in all forms imaginable and unimaginable to our ever growing, but yet still, puny brains.
This is no accident, hence intellegent design.
What we don't yet know is how many of these opposing/conjoined/symbiotic spins we're in. This is where humble comes in imo. For all the things you can not see and are yet to see

luxus, when the human body is hot, is it not fighting infection? Which also could be seen as a kind of adjustment inside the body also. As with young children who regularily get temperatures (ask any mother) and for no good dissernable reason(which is sucky stressful when they are little, but if you don't stress you see the pattern), Or in the female case it can be the dropping of an egg?
Some heat serves a physical purpose.
I can think of other heat sources, but lets keep the conversation clothed for now eh?

In AAB writting the talk is about the two forms of energy and how they can balance out each other between electric and magnetic (one is cold the other is hot) both of which is within our bodies according to the writter.
Are you familiar with this? How could you not be.
Now as aesir mentions, imagine 12 differnet energy streams, 3 from each level of the fathers four (....that just came to me....a most excellent picture to be sure) and says something about the beautiful maya story plate.
When you couple this with the principles of light and colour, there is perhaps a clue to how we can help, which would = a kind of common ground. Well, that's my thoughts anyway, and most of all it is my hope.

Now, how many streams of energy do we actually know of? add a couple for the unknown and it could paint such a picture that I can't even imagine it.

And then, since we're on this subject, imagine those who are capable of utilising these energies and indeed have been and are pratised in it. For we know there are such people. (again this is not the time to lay blame) But they have worked together to affect a thing. those that don't understand the thing have to go on faith, the faith they have clung to for the longest time, see all rules and boundaries inclusive of religion, governement, schooling, anything that moulds a thing or in our case a group of things, right down to your very family.
If those people utilised their talents they could siphone/distribute/dissapate intellegently, which reduces violent effects of course.
Our young people who love to dance purge themselves and others, on the dance floors, thank goodness for them too.
It perhaps wasn't a test of every one (except in our own personal experiences which are ours to share) but they, themselves, and was a true purpose to the forward movement of humanity. If for only this reason they also deserve gratitude and respect.
Goodness! What a job to have to do!

Imagine if you were given piece of information ( as indeed each persona(typo!?) was given a little piece of the thing) and then told, now, listen up. In this many years/lives/existances we see somewhat 'this' outcome, now get yourself there, we'll meet you then. Good Luck and God speed.
Left to their own devises they did the best they could with what they were given and somehow we have ended up with the most magnificent woven picture of immensly colourful and intricate design, that truly sometimes I feel like the chick who wanted to know too much in that crystall sculls movie of Indiana Jones (the honey! x)
You don't know weather to implode, explode, disolve, or just bloody fly away!
and who wouldn't love to fly? Don't know about the other options though, reckon they've been done already. I really don't know.
What I do know is the balance is always found in truth and love unconditional in it's truest form

What say you?
Common good of, and for, all then?

I used to get dizzy writting this stuff, not so much anymore though.
Thanks for listening
X Amanda

posted on Dec, 8 2012 @ 05:07 AM
link   
reply to post by LUXUS

Yes it seems some sort of energy overload was seen as being introduced into the system, given the Ahura in the Avesta have the essential nature of 'fire' it seems to have been a case of fighting fire with fire.

Gathering all forms that may be found in the three worlds and taking portions of each, we will, O Lord of the gods, construct a car [vimana] of great energy for thee. It will be a large car, the handy-work of Viswakarman, designed with intelligence."—Saying this, those tigers among the gods began the construction of that car . . . the Mind became the ground upon which that car stood, and Speech the tracks upon which it was to proceed. Beautiful banners of various hues waved in the air. With lightning and Indra's bow [celestial weapons?] attached to it, that blazing car gave fierce light.

Thus equipt, that car shone brilliantly, like a blazing fire in the midst of the priests officiating at a sacrifice. Beholding that car properly equipt, the gods became filled with wonder. Seeing the energies of the entire universe united together in one place,

The reduction in status to 'demon' pf the Asura in later texts such as seen there in the Mahabharata should be balanced with their earleir elevated status in the Vedics.

In my opinion the Asura can be understood as combining understanding of natural elements with artifact, to the extent they can de-construct living form and re-construct.

Living form would be understood as a combination of the five elementals, fire/being, wind/spirit, water/life, Earth/form, Void/Soul, it's certain they would be seen as achieving actualization of all of these, and thus would be regular living, breathing beings...until they shed their skin.

edit on 8-12-2012 by Kantzveldt because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 8 2012 @ 08:28 AM
link   

No I am not frightened, I was made to last

As for the energy's in the human body (hot/cold, red/blue), yes I know about them in detail for several reasons. I have been involved in martial arts for some time where such things are known and made use of, also I gave been a member of groups who have a knowledge of such things.

posted on Dec, 8 2012 @ 08:41 AM
link   

The wonders the Asuras were able to preform was in part to their knowledge of the properties of an alloy called raga loha (king of metals) and in part to their knowledge of crystals. Such knowledge if introduced today would be abused by humans. The angel Azazel was punished for revealing such knowledge to humans in the past because they began to abuse it.

posted on Dec, 8 2012 @ 10:43 PM
link   

So are we to make a vehicle out of our solar system to take a trip somewhere then?
The idea of a multi layered tardis encompassing all we know springs to mind quite franklly,

not sure what to think really, if one part falls to pieces what happens to the rest?

and what you speak of luxus, perhaps that was his job and the burden he took on willingly.
Have you asked him?

when is the next allignment for our solar system (all planets and moons), with the sun,
is there such an event?

Wow, I just had a thought (or a gazillion) based on remembered vision/dream/obe.
Way back in the begining when this place was just water and there was no sun ( for I did not see one, but there were planets aligned closely though roughly the same size from a distance this one was green, closer this one was blue (a tiny dot of land mass was visible) and bobbing sending waves of 'bliss' (sorry it's the only way I remember what it felt like in the vision), out from it's equatorial line, wavelength, the next angle for a flash of a second was a blue line (looking from above) which ran through them all.
You could describe that as our planet advertising it was ready for something, in hindsight.
Now we look in the sky we have a Sun, the sun was indeed sent to us then, this makes sense along that line thought.

Based on that then perhaps it is not so important for our planets to allign since we are eternally attached to our sun, where he goes we go?

Down to Earth for a sec, your fire with fire comment reminds me of, one side they're blowing the crap out of some poor thing somewhere else, while on the other side their skins are warmed and their centres renewed by that same heat. I don't like the picture of inequality that presents at all, but that's just me.

Do you see why achieving calm is so important for us all? and all those we are responsible for on every level you can imagine.
I wonder if you have any idea just how loved all that is, is.

We do our tiny tiny parts and it all ads up

Did you add technological/electrical to your list before? I can't remember sorry

You guys are very interesting to converse with cheers
and there is certainly lots to ponder

posted on Jan, 6 2014 @ 04:17 PM
link   
Very fascinating thread. I'm learning a lot and starting to (finally) grasp some of the finer points...I think.

Reminds me of something that happened in Tibet--a war between between two Buddhist sects that ended in gruesome murder and I'm wondering if it's the same age-old "war" mentioned here?

posted on Jan, 6 2014 @ 05:12 PM
link   
reply to post by The GUT

Thank for taking a look, i know it's not your usual thing, but it does provide a background to the friendly/wicked alien scenarios, and how that can vary depending on which side of the religious/ideological divide you're on.

There are such fault lines amongst Tibetan sects, formerly a bastion of Asura worship, since the arrival of Buddhism toward the Deva.

posted on Jan, 6 2014 @ 10:03 PM
link   

LUXUS

----Forgive me if this is merely repetition of previous posts, I haven't finished the entire thread yet----

When I read Kantzveldt's description of the tripura, the three "forts"/cities (hope I'm remembering correctly) i.e. a gold "fort" in the heavens, a silver one in the sky, and an iron one on the Earth; what came to mind were the ancient correlations between gold with the sun and silver with the moon in addition to that of iron with the Earth…

Now, Earth = iron is simple to interpret, but it could be that where we read "sky" the intended meaning is moon, and by the same token, with "heavens" the intended meaning could be the Sun - as it could have been understood that the Sun is equivalent in 'space/placement' to the stars which have often been inherent in the descriptive intention of the term 'the heavens'...

I may be on the wrong track, but if not, it stands to reason that the 'alignment' which marked the destruction of the tripura could be a solar eclipse (although this conjecture doesn't fit a 'time frame' of every thousand years and I have no idea what the "arrow" - as the causative event might refer to).

Additionally what occurred to me was that the 'forts' being made capable of flight, might also be indicative of spaceships - if we want to get into the possibility of correlations between the 'people of Danu' (et al) and ancient alien theory…

edit on 6-1-2014 by lostgirl because: added apology for possible repetition of ideas

top topics

<< 1   >>

join