It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fat Gun haters your next

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 1 2012 @ 09:00 AM
link   
It takes courage to be free, and far greater courage to allow others to be free.
Obesity is the condition of having excessive body fat.
Due to the high incidence of obesity in the U.S....

There have been attempts to curb obesity through regulation and legal battles to vindicate the rights of obese people.www.libertarian-logic.com...

Government regulation of the manufacture, sale, and possession of firearms.
There have been attempts through regulation and legal battles to vindicate the rights of Gun owners.

In some states, the state education departments have enacted
Regulations on sugary and fatty foods sold in school lunch lines and vending machines,
What personal areas of life the attitude that “government knows best” will intrude next: “If They can do this in day care centers,middle and high schools why shouldn’t it be mandated in the home?”

.....Background checks for gun owners.....

Soft drinks sold at middle and high schools have also been regulated.

.....Magazine capacity limits,Bullet bans.....

There have also been proposals to include indications of obesity on a child's report card,children on public assistance who have high body mass index scores would be forced to undergo screening annually with an eye to making them lose weight, under measures being considered by the legislature.

.....Gun show restrictions,Instant records check.....

Some of the legal issues of obesity relate to insurance access,
Risk management and obesity-related discrimination.

.....Gun storage requirements.....

Obesity discrimination has been claimed against certain transportation industries because of seating and ticketing rules and accomodations.

.....Bans on auto-loading firearms.....

The medical necessity of bariatric surgery has been an issue in the battle to obtain insurance coverage for treatment. Weight loss treatments have been denied on the basis of not being a medical necessity or being specifically excluded under the insurance.

.....Buy-back programs.....
.....Trade-in programs.....
.....Licensing machine guns.....
.....Licensing silencers.....

Help others defend their natural human rights, even when none of yours are at risk.
It's just a matter of time before government turns its focus on you.
It's then you'll need others to return the favor and support the rights that you hold dear.

Nothing in human history has shown itself to promote success like freedom. Yet, liberty is under fire on a daily basis from those who desire to be your lord and master.

Rights are one of the fundamentals that set free people apart from those that aren't so free.
It is the distinction we recognize between a citizens and subjects.
In America we enjoy natural rights as well as civil rights, and most of these aren't set in written law.

The libertarian minded among us are in favor of free choice, but is it true that you cannot choose to not participate in Medicare?

It's true. If you opt out of Medicare Part A, you'll automatically lose your Social Security benefits.

Why you ask? The answer is simple. This is our government.
www.libertarian-logic.com...
edit on 1-12-2012 by madenusa because: more info

posted on Dec, 1 2012 @ 09:14 AM
link   
In my area, we have this giant "flea market" thing. People buy and trade guns for an entire week. No background checks, no paper work, nothing. You can buy just about any gun you want, any amount of ammunition you want, it's just a gun free-for-all.....

I always think it's amazing when people talk about being limited in what guns they can have or how much trouble it is to buy one....

People walk right through the middle of town with three or four rifles over their shoulders and a pistol tucked in their belt, all the while buying funnel cakes and deep fried onions....

posted on Dec, 1 2012 @ 09:29 AM
link   
reply to post by PurpleChiten

My parents used to live in a little town like that in kentucky,it had wooden side walks,people can walk thru the grocery store with a shot gun., they only had one Bank & one ATM they called it the money machine they didnt know what ATM was...
The cops had 57cheveys one light on top like Barny Five.
I have to go back,it was a blast in the past.
Dont take your freedom lightly.

posted on Dec, 1 2012 @ 09:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by madenusa

My parents used to live in a little town like that in kentucky,it had wooden side walks,people can walk thru the grocery store with a shot gun., they only had one Bank & one ATM they called it the money machine they didnt know what ATM was...
The cops had 57cheveys one light on top like Barny Five.
I have to go back,it was a blast in the past.
Dont take your freedom lightly.

Those towns are still here.... I could name dozens of them just off the top of my head

What was the name of the town, it may be close to me

edit on 1-12-2012 by PurpleChiten because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 1 2012 @ 09:39 AM
link   

Central City...they had Walmart ,Autozone, IGA, all tucked in the woods.
Interstate travel was near by but in the town there was four ways in & out they dropped off dont try to out run the cops your looking strait down when you leave town...

posted on Dec, 1 2012 @ 09:41 AM
link   
What's a 'fat gun'? Are they the things that are used for liposuction procedures? They look awful. Put me down as a fat gun hater, too. We need to ban those things.
edit on 1-12-2012 by Merriman Weir because: a currant bun appeared

posted on Dec, 1 2012 @ 09:44 AM
link   

Interstate travel was near by but in the town there was four ways in & out they dropped off dont try to out run the cops your looking strait down when you leave town...

Ahhh, more in the south western part of the state. I'm more north-east

...but it's all very similar

posted on Dec, 1 2012 @ 09:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by Merriman Weir
What's a 'fat gun'? Are they the things that are used for liposuction procedures? They look awful. Put me down as a fat gun hater, too. We need to ban those things.
Then it will be the bad speller's turn. Look out, Babycakes...'your' (sic) next!

posted on Dec, 1 2012 @ 09:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by PurpleChiten

They had there DRY COUNTY....best whitelighting in the State,lol

posted on Dec, 1 2012 @ 09:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by PurpleChiten

They had there DRY COUNTY....best whitelighting in the State,lol

Yeah, we pepper in a wet county at most 45 miles from any of the dry counties just for beer purposes but rely on white lightning for the important stuff

posted on Dec, 1 2012 @ 10:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by Merriman Weir
edit on 1-12-2012 by Merriman Weir because: a currant bun appeared

The libertarian minded among us are in favor of free choice.
Dont give them any ideas liposuction procedures might be Manutory Law as a medical necessity.

posted on Dec, 1 2012 @ 04:55 PM
link   
I posted this thread in a different time& place, it got moved to a "Rant".
I didnt feel like i was ranting just rambling,lol
So i figured i should renew my rant
www.libertarian-logic.com...

posted on Dec, 2 2012 @ 07:53 AM
link   
Dont you mean Fat gun lovers,,here in S.C. where red necks hunt for excitement,they are all Obese, big fat arses on 4 wheelers hooked to loud trucks,,they actually thought newt gingrich had a chance as prez, im serious they did..Obama better not try and take their guns,,or their pork skins.

posted on Dec, 4 2012 @ 11:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by jazztrance
Dont you mean Fat gun lovers,,here in S.C. where red necks hunt for excitement,they are all Obese, big fat arses on 4 wheelers hooked to loud trucks,,they actually thought newt gingrich had a chance as prez, im serious they did..Obama better not try and take their guns,,or their pork skins.

Your post sounds a little racist.
I'm a redneck. I hunt for food, and sometimes, yes, it can be quite exciting. Always thought Newt was a perverted typical zionist politician. I have a 4-wheeler, but I'm not fat. I have a BIG, LOUD truck, and It's nice. I have many guns, but guess what? I'll always have my guns. Always. There's millions just like me, almost half the country, infact. Obama....what can I say about this idiot? I'll leave that to another thread.

Oh, and barbecue chicorones!!!! They're actually quite gooooooOOOOD!!!! MMMMm MMMMM!

posted on Dec, 4 2012 @ 08:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Fylgje

The ones that are fat & hate guns need to stop worrying about Gun control, our great leaders are comeing after their Soda,& candy

posted on Dec, 4 2012 @ 08:18 PM
link   
Im surprised there wasnt at least one Gun owners one liner " they will have to take my candy bar out of my cold dead hands.

new topics

top topics

join