It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Chemtrail Evidence

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 1 2012 @ 09:56 AM
link   
reply to post by onecraftydude

First, those aren't KC-135s. It's hard to tell what they are, but they aren't even the same size. The first one appears to be some kind of large widebody. The second one is a smaller narrowbody four engine type. They aren't the same kind of plane.

Second, if those had been near misses, the FedEx pilot wouldn't have said "FedEx with a request." A request is made when you want to climb or descend to get out of weather, or turbulence, not when you have a near miss. If it had been a near miss, he would have said they just had several aircraft in a near miss situation. Also, even if the first plane was within 2,000 feet, it wasn't a near miss. The Reduced Vertical Separation Minimums require maintaining 1,000 feet vertical separation between flight level 290 and flight level 410 (29,000 to 41,000 feet). FedEx was asking to descend to 34,000 so he was flying under RVSM rules.

Third, both KC-135s, and FedEx flights are equipped with TCAS, which would have warned of a collision if there was any danger of it happening.

All that was just in the first minute of the video. His conclusions are a joke, and totally biased towards chemtrails, just going from the comments made.

Then there's his list of chemicals that they're supposedly spraying. With the exception of some of the more bizarre, like dessicated human red blood cells (which are supposed to do what exactly), those are all found released from ground sources. And some of them are just like 'WTF? I mean really, "sub micron particles"? Particles of what? The only thing he got right in the list of chemicals is jet fuel emissions.

At the 1:07 mark, that's not a tanker either. Not sure what it is, since it's blurry, but it's not a KC-135. And the bit about "altitudes cleared for commercial flights" is a joke. Military aircraft fly at the same altitude as commercial flights. I'm really curious how he knows these are all "unexpected encounters"

At the 3:09, that looks like a 777 in the LR family, probably a 300LR from the range. Definitely not a KC-135. The blue tail tells us it's definitely not a tanker or a military plane. The one at 4:14 looks like a 767, which the military doesn't currently fly, so definitely not a tanker. So far I have yet to see a single tanker. This one looks like a 747 going over.

Wow. That video was horrible. He wasn't even close on his conclusions, and couldn't get a single type identification right, as well as the whole "cleared for commercial aircraft" bit.
edit on 12/1/2012 by Zaphod58 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 1 2012 @ 09:58 AM
link   
reply to post by PlanetXisHERE

Utter BS.

All i can see is airliners flying in RVSM airspace (by vertical separation) , and belive me they all have working transponders.

Had it been a near miss or unclear situation one would have seen an TCAS-RA followed by escape maneuver.

I can't hear sound in that video, but i see nothing of that.
edit on 1-12-2012 by Ivar_Karlsen because: Apple iPad

posted on Dec, 1 2012 @ 10:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by DerepentLEstranger

So, all military pilots would keep their mouths shut, even though they know they are subjecting humanity to a deadly scourge of harmful chemicals.

fun science fact: Did you know that over 60% of people will kill if ordered?

see also:
en.wikipedia.org...

aaaaaand that's one invalid argument totally debunked, period.
and that's not mentioning cases like hiroshima, nagasaki, dresden,
certain pilots suddenly silent when agent orange got mentioned[ L
L]
or Bradley manning being made an example of, for helping expose murderous pilots so as to continue to keep mouths shut

Next!

edit on 1-12-2012 by DerepentLEstranger because: added comment

Since when does 60% constitute ALL? You did read the word ALL in my post, correct?

What does Hiroshima, Nagasaki, dresden, et.al., have to do with this subject? Certain pilots suddenly silent when the subject of Agent Orange comes up? I know a lot people who get silent when the subject of Vietnam comes up. They just do not want to relive the past.

NEXT!
edit on 1-12-2012 by totallackey because: Further content

posted on Dec, 1 2012 @ 10:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by ChaoticOrder

Originally posted by totallackey
reply to post by ChaoticOrder

Why?

I dunno, it just looks very thick and dense, much more than I would expect to see from a vapor. Just seems unnatural to me.

So clouds look unnatural to you? They are thick and dense. Ever flown through a cloud? They are really thick and dense. Ever take a drive through fog? IT is thick and dense at times.

posted on Dec, 1 2012 @ 10:12 AM
link   
Its Not Chemtrail.

it is weather modification. Suns to bright?
some Human modification to!

posted on Dec, 1 2012 @ 10:12 AM
link   
reply to post by totallackey

Since when does 60% constitute ALL? You did read the word ALL in my post, correct?

did you read the part where i mentioned bradley manning being made an example?
that covers 39.998%
the remainder are killed
like pat tillman for example

or did that part get covered by a blind spot?

it is also obvious you did not watch the videos
else you would not be asking those questions
or trying to change the subject/steer the conversation

FAIL
NEXT!
edit on 1-12-2012 by DerepentLEstranger because: added comment

posted on Dec, 1 2012 @ 10:17 AM
link   

that covers 39.998%
the remainder are killed

So, according to you, there are no surviving military pilots who admitted any role in flying a plane which conducted any type of mission that resulted in the deaths of people? Are you freaking serious? Bradley Manning is not being made an example. He exposed material concerning BOMBING missions. Did you read anything in the WikiLeaks concerning chemtrails? And since when was Pat Tillman a pilot? Or where can it be demonstrated that Pat Tillman had any knowledge of military missions outside the scope of his normal land-based duties? Or anything Pat Tillman had to write or say about chemtrails?

it is also obvious you did not watch the videos else you would not be asking those questions or trying to change the subject/steer the conversation

ETA: I cannot get the videos to play. When I click the links, I am directed to the videos on YouTube. I cannot view them, so why don't you follow the rules here at ATS and post a synopsis.

What do these videos have to do with the subject of chemtrails? I am being accused of trying to change the subject/steer the conversation? And you are the one who posts videos of fascism?

Regardless, I am familiar with the concept of fascism. I am also familiar with the subject of people killing other people. Seems your videos would present nothing additional to the Stanford prison experiment. People will do all sorts of things. But not all people, and the fact we know about Hiroshima, Nagasaki, Dresden, Agent Orange, et.al., and those who flew these missions, means not everyone will keep their mouths shut. I do not agree with the reasons for ANY war, by the way. Wast of life and energy.

posted on Dec, 1 2012 @ 11:13 AM
link   

If it can be shown that 2 airplanes at the same altitude produce completely different contrails we will be proving the main argument against chemtrails baseless.

Something like this...

The more efficient an engine is, the more likely it is to leave a lasting contrail, as there is more water in the exhaust. The photo on the right shows an Airbus A340 (maiden flight: 1991) on the left, leaving contrails, and a Boeing 707 (maiden flight: 1957) not leaving contrails. Both are flying at 33,000 feet (part of a German test to study contrail formation), but the newer engines of the A340 produce more water vapor.

contrailscience.com...

posted on Dec, 1 2012 @ 11:46 AM
link   

that covers 39.998%
the remainder are killed

So, according to you, there are no surviving military pilots who admitted any role in flying a plane which conducted any type of mission that resulted in the deaths of people? Are you freaking serious? Bradley Manning is not being made an example. He exposed material concerning BOMBING missions. Did you read anything in the WikiLeaks concerning chemtrails? And since when was Pat Tillman a pilot? Or where can it be demonstrated that Pat Tillman had any knowledge of military missions outside the scope of his normal land-based duties? Or anything Pat Tillman had to write or say about chemtrails?

it is also obvious you did not watch the videos else you would not be asking those questions or trying to change the subject/steer the conversation

ETA: I cannot get the videos to play. When I click the links, I am directed to the videos on YouTube. I cannot view them, so why don't you follow the rules here at ATS and post a synopsis.

What do these videos have to do with the subject of chemtrails? I am being accused of trying to change the subject/steer the conversation? And you are the one who posts videos of fascism?

Regardless, I am familiar with the concept of fascism. I am also familiar with the subject of people killing other people. Seems your videos would present nothing additional to the Stanford prison experiment. People will do all sorts of things. But not all people, and the fact we know about Hiroshima, Nagasaki, Dresden, Agent Orange, et.al., and those who flew these missions, means not everyone will keep their mouths shut. I do not agree with the reasons for ANY war, by the way. Wast of life and energy.

60% of ALL PEOPLE
members of the military, being a subset it could easily be 100% in their case after all
killing people on orders IS pretty much the job description

misquoting me gets you nowhere, reflects poorly, and nullifies your arguments here and elsewhere

really, which is it?
you can't see videos or dont want to and claim I am in violation of the rules in hopes getting my post deleted?

Just one of the many articles with proof would be sufficient...Do you have one? I mean, the video shows planes producing contrails.

Why are these tankers and not other civilian aircraft? Who says ATC does not know these other planes are in the sky?

so you can see the ops video as reflected by your comments but not mine?
or you cant see any of them and are arguing without knowing what you are disputing?
which is it?
and those videos are properly embedded as well
they are relevant to the "somebody in the military would say something" argument

3 strikes and a foul
You're OUT
this is my last reply to you, "sir"
edit on 1-12-2012 by DerepentLEstranger because: added edit & comment

posted on Dec, 1 2012 @ 12:02 PM
link   

I do know that the Military did admit before Congress that they had sprayed 249 population centers including San Francisco from a Destroyer off the coast .They also admit to spreading biological agents to test for propagation and migration from the area to other areas . Who knows what they have not admitted . The cattle and sheep kills out West and the animal mutilations that were to understand how the nerve agent killed were passed off as UFO activity . The farmers were not reimbursed .Also were static experiments where people were injected with various things and tracked throughout their life . Some injections included radioactive substances and death was to result . For those that have a problem believing such from our military all you have to do is research the U.S. Army Atomic bomb test on unsuspecting American Soldiers . They studied radiation poisoning caused by intentional exposure to the A Bomb blast and aftermath . The intentional exposure caused death and disfigurement of US Soldiers . The military is in the business to kill people .It's what they do !

posted on Dec, 1 2012 @ 12:11 PM
link   
reply to post by DerepentLEstranger

60% of ALL PEOPLE members of the military, being a subset it could easily be 100% in their case after all killing people on orders IS pretty much the job description misquoting me gets you nowhere, reflects poorly, and nullifies your arguments here and elswhere

I have not misquoted you. I agree with you. 60 percent of people would kill under orders; however, not all military personnel would kill. There are documented instances of military personnel deliberately missing human targets to avoid killing. Your argument is nullified.

really, which is it? you can't see videos or dont want to and falsely claim I am in violation of the rules in hopes getting my post deleted?

I asked you to follow this rule.

15k.) Video links/embeds: You will not embed or Post a link to a video without a reasonable description of its content and why it interests you, is germane to the topics discussed on the Websites or the topic of an existing thread should you post it in a reply to an existing thread.

I cannot view the videos. Do they state something earth shattering related to the subject of chemtrails? I do not care whether or not your post(s) get deleted.

so you can see the ops and chaoticorders videos as reflected by your comments but not mine? or you cant see any of them and are arguing without knowing what you are disputing? which is it? 3 strikes and a foul You're OUT this is my last reply to you, "sir"

As of this writing, I could see the OP video, because it did not steer me to the YouTube site.I could view it directly on this page. Now, I cannot. I do not know why. ChaoticOrder has posted no video...only a picture. As far as no further response from you, I am still waiting for the cogent first...I prefer any responses to be cogent...

posted on Dec, 1 2012 @ 12:28 PM
link   

I found this shot to be particularly interesting:

I'm no expert but I get a strong feeling those 'vapor trails' are a lot more than vapor trails.

Those trails look particularly dense partly because of the angle. Look at the body of the plane to see the angle. You are looking along the length of the contrail, so it looks several times as dense as if you were looking at it from directly below.

posted on Dec, 1 2012 @ 01:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Uncinus

I found this shot to be particularly interesting:

I'm no expert but I get a strong feeling those 'vapor trails' are a lot more than vapor trails.

Those trails look particularly dense partly because of the angle. Look at the body of the plane to see the angle. You are looking along the length of the contrail, so it looks several times as dense as if you were looking at it from directly below.

your explanation for this photo is [and i know what you mean by 'angle'] is complete b.s.

posted on Dec, 1 2012 @ 01:31 PM
link   
watched the video [ the first part with the fed x plane and 3 chemtrailer planes ].

if these planes were without transponders and not on radar as is the claim, they may be evidence of the main type of chemtrail plane reported which is not a plane at all !

it is more like a 'hologram' than a physical plane, operated by an AI 'computer' with it's base on the planet Mars.

this may be the reason the 'contrail proponents' are having trouble identifying the type of plane and finding the pilots or equipment used for this.

i have some info on this. i'll find it later and u2u "some" of you with it later.

posted on Dec, 1 2012 @ 02:45 PM
link   

I watched the video and read your post and the following thread and I became very frustrated because for the life of me I can't see any clear way to show you how misinformed and misguided you are! These are CONTRAILS!!! Nothing more! I'd at least have some respect for your intellect if you came up with some proof but this is more of the same tired old delusion. Maybe spend more time doing actual research into aviation and quit leaving the door of your mind open to any vapid idea that comes along.........PLEASE!

posted on Dec, 1 2012 @ 03:09 PM
link   
I imagine the 747 pic does look hard to fathom. Its not easy to visualise the volume of air required to propel a 747.

posted on Dec, 1 2012 @ 03:55 PM
link   
reply to post by tinhattribunal

your explanation for this photo is [and i know what you mean by 'angle'] is complete b.s.

And you are able to show why his explanation is BS?

posted on Dec, 1 2012 @ 04:12 PM
link   
reply to post by DerepentLEstranger

Well, I was finally able to solve my video viewing problems. I watched both of your videos in their entirety. I suggest you do the same, as most of their talking points speak directly against what are your demonstrated tendencies. You demonstrate little understanding of your own source material.

posted on Dec, 1 2012 @ 04:13 PM
link   
reply to post by tsurfer2000h

I will answer this for him.

No.

posted on Dec, 1 2012 @ 05:47 PM
link   

May I add that Foriegn troops are already here to take up the killing slack . They are United Nations troops . Our Armed forces would also come under United Nations control during Martial Law which could happen any time now . The fact that the our Military troops would likely come under fire even if by false flag attacks or not would settle their resolve to use deadly force to stay alive .

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join