It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Democrats yelling Halliburton?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 2 2003 @ 10:17 PM
link   
why aren't they screaming "blum?"

www.sfgate.com.../chronicle/archive/2003/04/27/BA284459.DTL

i guess it's OK when democrats are in on the wealth of post-war iraq, huh?

taken from hoovers.com:

Investment firm BLUM Capital Partners (formerly Richard C. Blum & Associates), manages more than $3.5 billion in assets. The partnership invests in primarily US firms, providing capital for such transactions as share repurchases, acquisitions and divestitures, and privatizations. BLUM often takes an active role in management. It oversees investments for wealthy families, corporations, and university and philanthropic endowment funds. Richard Blum, who founded the company in 1975, is a Democratic Party activist and husband of California Senator Diane Feinstein. A student of Eastern thinking and an adventurer, Blum took part in a historical 1981 attempt on Mt. Everest with Sir Edmund Hillary.

blum's company is a part of the national democratic institute for international affairs.

now don't get it twisted. i have no problem with this. what i've got problems with is the extreme hypocrisy and one-sidedness of liberals who try and mask the whole truth and nothing BUT the truth, which are commonly displayed in such propaganda-like half-truths as THESE.

shame, shame...

[Edited on 03-07-2003 by kramtronix]

join