It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nuclear Christmas, a Tale of False Flag Terror (by Veterans Today/PressTV)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 1 2012 @ 06:25 AM
link   
Nuclear Christmas, false flag in America to blame on Iran

Friday, November 30th, 2012
Posted by Gordon Duff from Veterans Today.

Six days ago, the President of the United States, on his official public website, issued a warning about “government insiders” who were planning “violent acts” against the “government and the nation.”

Despite the public nature and seriousness of this announcement and the draconian measures alluded to in order to “mitigate” the threat, no member of the opposition party which usually jumps on any and every word the president says has mentioned anything.

Moreover, there has been a total press blackout on this press release, which is prominently displayed on the White House website. Those we have spoken with at the highest levels of the military and key intelligence and law enforcement agencies indicate they have never seen a statement of this kind and find it shocking.

All find it frightening and for good reason.

Sources within the intelligence community have confirmed that key former military personnel, some employed by the government to provide security for nuclear facilities, others with training in the assembly and detonation of “special weapons,” are being sought and actively recruited by “militant extremists” who represent, for the most part, powerful international corporations.

Though this group was initially tracked down through counter-narcotics investigations, their membership includes at least one major hedge fund, top law firms, major media players and even religious organizations.

We keep returning to the White House warning:

“…to deter, detect and mitigate actions by employees who may present a threat to national security… These threats include… violent acts against the Government and the Nation…”

When all major media and political groups chose to suppress reporting of this threat, a press release that, normally, would have been turned against President Obama in order to label him a “wild conspiracy theorist,” this became more than real, it became genuinely terrifying.

Rush Limbaugh and Fox News typically would have dedicated hour after hour of accusations, “the president is now a dictator,” or “Obama has gone insane.”

Instead, we have total silence.

After 9/11, a controversy that divides Americans into those who follow the flood of hard evidence of a cover-up and demand justice and real retribution against those who bask in blindness and ignorance, one serious fact has escaped many.

How can America, exhausted after losing two wars, increasingly aware that our news, even our history has been fictionalized and propagandized, be manipulated into blindly following a conspiratorial cabal after a “too conveniently timed” national disaster.

The last election in the US was even more bizarre than the several that preceded it.

This latest article from Gordon Duff there makes me wonder if his words about his deep Military, Intelligence and Law Enforcement circles connections are getting more substance by the week.
Or if he is just on the other side of the "Scare Them ALL" coin.

www.veteranstoday.com...

If what he says in the above article can be backed-up by more than his words alone, then that means that the USA has fallen victim to a very scary ultra right wing conspiracy.

If you want to know more about all the other conspiracy themes Gordon Duff and many others expose on the Veterans Today website, scroll to the end of the page, after first reading all comments, which are often more interesting and especially informing for the well-known and longtime 9/11 ATS researchers.
Then read one of the top 50 read articles from this week.
And you'll get more and more sucked in by the offered info, and particularly by the sometimes long list of additionally informative comments under each article.

Then ask the opinion on these articles from the ATS readers here.

Gordon Duff and many of the writers there would be an immense asset for this site, with its build-in 9/11 conspiracy twist.

Do not forget that the 9/11 discussions brought the real massive member counts to ATS in those first 2 years, and the discussion is still far from over yet. And the ATS member list is still growing, and new 9/11 discussion participants will add their fresh views.
And some of those are refreshingly new, even for us, longtime participants.

posted on Dec, 1 2012 @ 07:36 AM
link   
Gordon Duff admitted a few weeks ago in an interview that 40% of what he reporting is disinformation.

posted on Dec, 1 2012 @ 07:39 AM
link   
this article caught my eye too
san onofre nuclear power plant sabotage suspected?
sabotage suspected...fbi to investigate...and by the way we are submitting our plans to restart this nuclear reactor.
in these crazy times
i wouldn't be surprised if this was a false flag in the making

anyway
this is article that just popped up 2 days ago about san onofre nuclear power plant in so-cal
www.huffingtonpost.com...
edit on 1-12-2012 by lasvegasteddy because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 1 2012 @ 08:31 AM
link   
Yea I am usually big on these conspiracy things, but I always find trouble buying into articles that are prominently posted on every alternative news source there is, but no one seems to be able to provide a link to the actual quotes that are being used. i even checked the White House page to see if there was anything prominently displayed.

So I'm gonna have to say this False Flag Operation is a False Flag Operation.

posted on Dec, 1 2012 @ 08:43 AM
link   

The White House

Office of the Press Secretary
For Immediate Release
November 21, 2012
Presidential Memorandum -- National Insider Threat Policy and Minimum Standards for Executive Branch Insider Threat Programs

MEMORANDUM FOR THE HEADS OF EXECUTIVE DEPARTMENTS AND AGENCIES

SUBJECT: National Insider Threat Policy and Minimum Standards for Executive Branch Insider Threat Programs

This Presidential Memorandum transmits the National Insider Threat Policy and Minimum Standards for Executive Branch Insider Threat Programs (Minimum Standards) to provide direction and guidance to promote the development of effective insider threat programs within departments and agencies to deter, detect, and mitigate actions by employees who may represent a threat to national security. These threats encompass potential espionage, violent acts against the Government or the Nation, and unauthorized disclosure of classified information, including the vast amounts of classified data available on interconnected United States Government computer networks and systems.

The Minimum Standards provide departments and agencies with the minimum elements necessary to establish effective insider threat programs. These elements include the capability to gather, integrate, and centrally analyze and respond to key threat-related information; monitor employee use of classified networks; provide the workforce with insider threat awareness training; and protect the civil liberties and privacy of all personnel.

The resulting insider threat capabilities will strengthen the protection of classified information across the executive branch and reinforce our defenses against both adversaries and insiders who misuse their access and endanger our national security.

BARACK OBAMA

As you can see, it's only the first highlighted part of the above presidential text that conforms to the first of several highlighted texts parts in the Veterans Today article.

That is a strange tactic, to try to plant the impression that the next 2 highlighted text blocks with far more explicit conspiracy texts, also would originate from this Presidential Memorandum. Which they surely do not.

Especially since he used this small sentence :
"""We keep returning to the White House warning: ""
in front of his first and only quote from that Memorandum.

And why not include a direct link to the website in his article? Instead of letting the reader find it self.
That causes per reader, extra time, which is a too valuable commodity these days for many who are desperately searching for new jobs.

posted on Dec, 1 2012 @ 09:06 AM
link   
reply to post by ALF88

I just listened to the interview your speak via YouTube and he also said he writes false information because if he wrote 100% truth he'd be killed. In any case, what this thread is about Duff didn't make up, from what I can see.

posted on Dec, 1 2012 @ 09:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by Swills
I just listened to the interview your speak via YouTube and he also said he writes false information because if he wrote 100% truth he'd be killed.

That is true.

posted on Dec, 1 2012 @ 09:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by ALF88
Gordon Duff admitted a few weeks ago in an interview that 40% of what he reporting is disinformation.

Including what he said in that interview? Is that 40% of 40%?

I remember the days when conspiracy theories didn't need a slide rule.

posted on Dec, 1 2012 @ 10:34 AM
link   
Friday, November 23rd, 2012
Posted by Gordon Duff on Veterans Today
Title : Breaking: White House Announces “Insider Threat” Policy
www.veteranstoday.com...

Read at: www.whitehouse.gov...

This is no joke.

So he indeed wrote this article first, on November 23rd, with a link to the original White House website page.
Why not link to it in his November 31st article in my O.P.?

By the way, this VT site has kept me busy for the past month, and it resulted in many wandering-offs into other very interesting sites and blogs. All in all, I believe there is a lot of true information mixed in with the surplus.

I also do believe that Gordon Duff has quite some inside tentacles spread out in US- and in foreign Intelligence circles, and that he has to thread very careful, to make sure he doesn't get "accidented".

posted on Dec, 1 2012 @ 10:50 AM
link   
gordon duff is likley just looking for something to link obama's memorandom to.
he is also probably looking for a way to get out the information found in a book by s.k. bain that shows, from decoding occult symbolism, that the next 9/11 event will be in phoenix, arizona this christmas.
there was a thread that got deleted on this book here on ats.
'the most dangerous book in the world' is the name ... here are some links...
book review

author's site

posted on Dec, 1 2012 @ 11:15 AM
link   
Sounds like fear mongering to me. I havent researched yet but i doubt there was "total press blackout" on the memorandum, if Rush Limbaugh even said the word memorandum than this guy is fabricating things to be more sensational. Not to mention him saying the last election was more bizarre than all the previous, in which way was it bizarre?

The memorandum mentions top secret info as much if not more than hurting the government so for him to act like that term defined the whole memorandum is pretty disingenuous.

posted on Dec, 1 2012 @ 11:48 AM
link   
Ok now that I have seen the referenced memorandum. I have to ask how is that not anything more then a policy to protect against sabotage, espionage, or any other internal security issues. This is SOP for any government, military, or even commercial industries....

It sounds like Duff is taking 4% truth and turning it into 96% conjecture based on a standard policy memorandum?

posted on Dec, 1 2012 @ 04:01 PM
link   
I tend to agree with you on your conclusion.

Only the somewhat confusing additions he added, mentioning f.ex. a certain Colonel Ted Guy, without adding any hard evidence for those remarks, makes his story not more than a vague gluing together of loose ends.

I still say however, that in the one month I have read a lot of their articles, I have to say that I have found quite some additional evidence that not all his and their words are to be considered worthless. A lot of new questions regarding the official story of 9/11 have resulted from that.
I have to work them out in my mind and will post on those subjects in the future.

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 05:57 AM
link   
reply to post by LaBTop

McCain connection to Colonel Ted Guy :
www.whale.to...

That's disgusting, if these accusations of treason and cooperation with his North Vietnamese imprisoners against John McCain are true. And I tend to believe Colonel Guy.

And another disgusting cover-up, the attack on the USS Liberty by the Israeli Air Force :

“McCain and his admiral father covered up the USS Liberty attack on orders that came down from the highest corridors of the U.S. government,” Morris said. Liberty survivor Tourney agrees. “McCain has been part of the cover-up and knew exactly what happened to us,” Tourney said. “This fact has been documented since at least 1981. But his reaction leaves a lot to be desired. He claims: ‘It was a tragic mistake. Forget it. Get over it. Israel paid reparations.’ . . . McCain won’t tell people that most of the crewmen only received $200 or $250 in compensation.”

What Duff wants to make clear is, that an awful lot of politicians seem to have very dirty hands.
There seem to be a preference for dirty ones, who can be blackmailed with their dirt.

Why is it so, that honest men like Colonel Ted Guy have no chance in hell to get elected for politics?
Bio of USAF Colonel Theodore Wilson "Ted" Guy :
www.pownetwork.org...
edit on 7/12/12 by LaBTop because: Added bio.

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 06:01 AM
link   
Isn't he the one that wrote that the Chinese and Americans were at war with UFOs off California? And used a picture of a Chinese parade of ships, claiming they were just off the coast?

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 06:57 AM
link   
reply to post by Zaphod58

I know you mean Duff, so to clear that up for readers who might think you meant Col. Guy.

Use Google with the search terms "Colonel Ted Guy McCain" or just "Colonel Ted Guy" and you will find quite some interesting things. Also follow the links in my first link from my above post.
What a lot of men with no honor at all....in politics. Many of them who came from a military career.
Honest talking is not appreciated in those circles in Washington.

Btw, good to see you back in this forum. My old but honest adversary.

top topics

join