It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Artificial Division Between Physics and Metaphysics

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 08:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mary Rose

Originally posted by Blarneystoner
. . . you can turn on closed captions if it's available for the video.

I was looking for closed captions when I clicked on "Transcript":

Is that what you were talking about?

The text there doesn't make much sense, does it?

LOL.... no it doesn't. The transcript is generated from speech recognition and it's not picking everything up and mis-translating.

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 08:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by Blarneystoner
The idea that sounds manifest physical reality is something that goes back beyond historical records.

I am very interested in the use of sound for technology, and, for healing and spiritual development.

You've probably heard of Cymatics.

Here's a good place to start:

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 08:38 AM
link   
reply to post by Blarneystoner

I've read Emoto's books. Absolutely amazing, fascinating stuff. And I LOVE looking at the photos of the positively-influenced water crystals. Nothing is more beautiful.

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 01:37 PM
link   

Sound has frequency but so does electromagnetism. I'm wondering how the two relate to each other, according to the ancients.

I am looking at my copy of Johan Oldenkamp's book UNDERSTANDING NATURE: The Quest for Free Energy, copyright 2010-2011, published by Pateo.

On page 5 he states:

. . . Everything is energy. Energy is all there is. Nevertheless, what is energy? . . .

There are five ways in which energies present themselves. With these five elementary appearances of energy, we are able to explain all natural phenomena. Thousands of years ago, our ancestors used common words to identify these five types of energy in such a way that each word also expressed the essential function of each type. . . .

Next is a table with four columns. The word "frequencies" appears in the fourth column in reference to the energy "etheric."

The other energies have descriptive words different from "frequencies." They are:

Mass, shape for the energy physical
Pull, push for the energy chemical
Direction, charge for the energy magnetic
Current, potential for the energy electric

It is interesting to me that he chooses to use the word "frequency" for the ether.

Sound is not mentioned in this table.

And it seems that "physical" is not an energy. He has it as being represented by Earth. The other energies are represented by:

Chemical - Air
Magnetic - Water
Electric - Fire
Etheric - Ether

I like that he has frequency associated with the ether/aether and not the other energies because I think that bringing back the aether into physics and technology is crucial to our future.

edit on 01/09/13 by Mary Rose because: Add

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 06:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Mary Rose

Sound has frequency but so does electromagnetism. I'm wondering how the two relate to each other,

The film gets into that early on. Everything is vibration. What we perceive as solid matter is given that property by vibration, if you took all the space away between the particles making up the monitor you are viewing this on, they would sit on the point of a pin. You know, how water molecules in ice aren't vibrating much, you warm the ice till it melts and they are vibrating more, you heat water till it steams and takes up more space and the particles are vibrating like billyo. And the 432Hz v 440Hz thing?

I'm a dancer.

Pick a piece you enjoy dancing to recorded at A=440 and then slow it down to A=432 and dance again. How did it make you feel? If I were a dancer that is what I would do. I'm no scientist, I'm just Joe Average carpenter, BUT I do have a good sense of what is important. All kinds of seemingly crazy stuff ties together here, Tesla, Royal Raymond Rife curing cancer, Edward Leedskalnin putting 30 ton blocks of stone on the back of a wagon on his own at coral castle, whoever built the pyramids building the pyramids, Easter Island, Anunaki, it's all about vibration and sound and modulation of such. If I had a farm I would bet it on it!! For myself, I just got an i-phone speaker that sticks to a piece of glass and makes a speaker of it, on hunt for a tone generator, cymatics here I come!! Lets blast those doors of perception clean off their dang hinges!!
Seriously though, watch at least the first three parts of that 'ancient knowledge' series. It tickled my curiosity gland.
edit on 9-1-2013 by freebornman because: youthful enthusiasm (honest)

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 07:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by freebornman
The film gets into that early on. Everything is vibration.

I thought the film focused on sound.

There's sound, there's EM, and there's the aether. I think it's not clear the relationships.

There's also sonoluminescence.

I want to know how they all fit together as a whole. Are they just different shaped waves, or what?

It seems that Tesla was going to transmit sound waves over long distances which would convert to electricity at their destination - or something like that.

Pick a piece you enjoy dancing to recorded at A=440 and then slow it down to A=432 and dance again.

How would I know what a piece was recorded at? And how would I slow it down?

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 08:14 PM
link   
This is from KeelyNet:

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 09:27 PM
link   

How would I know what a piece was recorded at? And how would I slow it down?

Almost all music is recorded at A=440, and has been for many years. I haven't tried this myself yet, but there it is, here is another snippet:-

I don't actually know much about this stuff, only just started looking at it but like I said earlier, I somehow feel it is important.
Royal Raymond Rife allegedly built a machine that cured cancer in mice. It used sound, if you picture a stretched out slinky spring as a sound wave and then whack the end of it so a wave also travels down the length of it, that was the basic principle. He raised funding to build a human sized version, but similar to Tesla his possible success threatened too many vested interests. So as I recall, he was put in prison or mental hospital whilst his lab was broken into and the working part of his device was stolen. Same old same old story.

edit on 9-1-2013 by freebornman because: because i am useless at linking video
(

posted on Jan, 10 2013 @ 05:37 AM
link   
reply to post by freebornman

Thanks for the videos. I’ll check that out. That would be a good experiment for me.

As I recall Rife also designed a powerful microscope that could observe living microbes, whereas the electron microscope kills specimens, but the electron microscope won out, and Rife’s microscope was forgotten. I didn’t remember that he went to prison or a mental hospital, only that there was a humiliating court case, that he used alcohol to cope with testifying in that court case, became an alcoholic, and died a broken man.

And it seems that "physical" is not an energy. He has it as being represented by Earth.

I see that the KeelyNet chart does mention physical as an energy:

I guess the chart is showing a sequence of events starting with the aether and that sound follows after heat and is followed by physical vibration followed by matter.

edit on 01/10/13 by Mary Rose because: Format

edit on 01/10/13 by Mary Rose because: Add

posted on Jan, 10 2013 @ 10:20 AM
link   

That chart makes me wonder if ghosts are actually higher beings running low on energy...

posted on Jan, 10 2013 @ 03:05 PM
link   

The real division between physics/science and meta-physics/philosophy:

Physics/Science asks: What happened? Who did it happen to? When did it happen? Where did it happen? How did it happen?

Meta-physics/philosophy asks: What is 'what'? Why did it happen?

posted on Jan, 10 2013 @ 03:26 PM
link   
reply to post by framedragged

Yes.

And I want the two merged so that we have the whole picture!

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 07:26 AM
link   
I'm watching a video right now that I put on pause because it made me think of this thread.

It was just stated that the science which is associated with the book The New Physics Derived from a Disinverted Metaphysics by Norberto Keppe is a science that doesn't exclude the philosophy of life - the spiritual element - of the life of the human being.

This video is posted on Sterling Allan's Pure Energy Systems website. In his quest for new energy systems, Allan is covering the innovative work resulting from people who have based their endeavors on principles outlined in that book by Keppe. The principles are designed to bring out the best in humans trying to build a better world - ways to overcome conflict: problem solving techniques.

The Description of the video on YouTube:

Published on Feb 13, 2013

I've got a story to accompany this video at pesn.com...

On around January 15, 2013, William Lajeunesse shot this video of Gilbert Gambucci giving Sterling Allan an extensive tour of the hotel that their group bought and restored, beginning ten years ago. The hotel serves as lodging for several people in their Trilogy group, some of who have been involved for 40 years. They do their meals together, have an organic garden, a fish hatchery.

Their Keppe Motor manufacturing facility is just a 5 minute walk down the road. See our coverage of the motor at peswiki.com...

The video also includes an excerpt showing their permaculture project about 5 miles away, as well as their brick-making project maybe a mile a way.

Relevant links:
- GrandeHotelTrilogia.org.br... - the hotel's website
- KeppeMotor.com... - the reason I was visiting, and group that is living in and running the hotel
- stop.org.br... - official website of STOP the Destruction of the World, which hosts the Keppe Motor project and the hotel
- ConsciousnessConcerts.com... - Gilbert's website

Visit us at...
PESN.com... - our exclusive news stories
FreeEnergyNews.com... - from around the world
PESWiki.com... - the Wikipedia of free energy
Top5Energy.com... - best exotics free energy techs closest to market

I think this video is very inspirational:

posted on Feb, 18 2013 @ 07:19 AM
link   
This website might be of interest to people interested in this thread: "Like Birds On Wires." An excerpt:

. . . As the 2nd Renaissance unfolds there is a growing convergence of science and religion; a move to repair the rift that was created when materialist, reductionist, science deliberately shook off all notions of a divine order, and initiated a 20th century Scientific Dark Age, in which everything became due to coincidences. . . .

posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 08:51 AM
link   
Here is a video that focuses on the connection between spirituality and science. The YouTube Description:

Uploaded on Feb 14, 2012

Jamie Janover takes Nassim Haramein's Delegate Program on tour worldwide.

These two and a half day workshops, sponsored by The Resonance Project Foundation, are designed to take participants deep enough into Nassim Haramein's work so that they can then coherently share the material themselves.

Janover is the program's first Ambassador and has been trained to deliver a distillation of Nassim Haramein "Unified Filed Theory" bridging the enormous range of topics the work impacts: Physics, Sacred Geometry, Energy Production, the Nature of Reality, Anthropology, Archeology, Astrophysics, Black Holes Physics, Cosmology, Crop Circles, Meditation, Crystal Technology and more...

Jamie has mastered this material and presents it in such a way that over the course of two and half days the scope of impact of Nassim's Unified Theory becomes clear and digestible to everyday people. What's revealed is a revolutionary new perspective on everything you thought you knew. . . .

posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 10:32 AM
link   
How many of you are familiar with the presentation in this video?

The Description:

Uploaded on Nov 23, 2011

Prisca Theologia (The Ancient Theology) Series 1/3, Astrology Part 1/2

posted on Jun, 3 2013 @ 08:50 AM
link   

This is from KeelyNet:

I often check out keelynet.com and this morning I was reminded of this thread.

I see this video posted, which shows Jerry Decker talking about that chart, although the heading and the wording are different in the video.

Here is the Description accompanying the video:

Uploaded on Jan 23, 2009

. . . Lecture DVD containing theory and correlations between dielectric nanostructures and gravity, energy and time as well as various related alternative science items. Details of initial personal communications with the late Victor Grebennikov describing his experiments, including the information about his antigravity flying platform based on a natural gravity deflecting material he discovered.

Decker presents information and correlations on the aether spectrum, wave phenomena such as phase conjugation and cancellation, detection of aether/zpe and how NASA is currently sponsoring research into extracting mechanical force directly from the aether/zpe, a patented method claimed to produce electrical current from the aether/zpe fluctuations, including Win Lambertsen's cermet stacks to produce electric current, dielectric waveguides as well as how such waveguides can be used in nanostructure arrays to alter gravity and time based on the lifelong research efforts of the late Professor Victor Grebennikov into the CSE (cavity structure effect) phenomena. Includes overheads of naturally occurring dielectric arrays from insects which are claimed to cancel the local gravity field and were used in quantity to produce a flying platform as extracted from Grebennikov's book, 'My World'. . . .

(I thought "cermet" was a typo so I looked it up. From The Free Dictionary):

posted on Jun, 3 2013 @ 10:37 AM
link   

It's interesting because there are almost exactly the same number of levels in that chart as there are densities in the Law of One ideal. One could speculate that each of those densities could be matched up to one of those levels, each density characterized primarily by physical interactions that revolve around the properties of every respective level in that chart.

What do you think?
edit on 3-6-2013 by AfterInfinity because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 3 2013 @ 11:13 AM
link   
reply to post by AfterInfinity

I did a search of this thread to see whether you've posted about the Law of One, and if you have, I missed it.

Could you post something on it so that I can compare it to the Jerry Decker chart?

posted on Jun, 3 2013 @ 11:24 AM
link   

Pointing to the chart, he said, "This is from a very old book . . . "

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join