It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

25 Ways To Suppress Truth : The Rules of Disinformation

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 09:23 PM
link   

I Was a Paid Internet Shill

I am writing here to come out of the closet as a paid shill. For a little over six months, I was paid to spread disinformation and argue political points on the Internet. This site, ATS, was NOT one that I was assigned to post on, although other people in the same organization were paid to be here, and I assume they still walk among you. But more on this later.

I quit this job in the latter part of 2011, because I became disgusted with it, and with myself. I realized I couldn’t look myself in the mirror anymore. If this confession triggers some kind of retribution against me, so be it. Part of being a real man in this world is having real values that you stand up for, no matter what the consequences.

More : usahitman.com...
www.abovetopsecret.com...

edit on 15-12-2012 by UltraMarine because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 5 2016 @ 06:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: UltraMarine
This List will surely help ATSers to detect all those Agents who frequently come here to Ruin the party .

That makes everyone here an agent, yourself included. (You are casting aspersions, a notorious disinfo tactic!)

posted on Jan, 7 2018 @ 08:05 AM
link   
a reply to: ownbestenemy

I'm completely anti conspiracy theorist. Guess I'm what you call a free agent because I don't work for anyone.

posted on Jan, 7 2018 @ 08:09 AM
link   
a reply to: UltraMarine

That sounds like complete fiction.
Sorry I don't know why it strikes me that way but it just doesn't sound like someone just posting.
Its written like an essay. IDK.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join