It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

KILL ME ALREADY!!!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 1 2012 @ 02:52 AM
link   
It's sad. Most of the public has never even heard about the Illuminati, and believe everything the media tells them. Oh yea, let's just kill Osama Bin Laden, and toss him into the sea. B.S. No, don't interrogate him and find out information. Oh yea, and a guy in a cave, half way around the world, some how found out how to not only get his men into the states, but got them on a plane, after going to pilots school, hijacked multiple planes, knew where the Pentagon, White House, and Twin Towers where, and flew them there to crash them into them, but some how only failed the mission to hit the White House. B.S. I still don't believe it, and I never will. 9-11 was an inside job, to make the public live in fear, so they could easily be controlled, and accept the New World Order. The War On Terror is a lie, and we are only there to take their oil. Control the water, food, electricity, and oil, and you control the world.

I won't live in fear. I know God will soon return for His people, and we won't have to see this Hell on Earth that is steadily increasing in terror. Go ahead though. Keep being fed the lies the media delivers. Whatever. The evidence for all things is all around you, you just have to look. I'm fed up with the crap, I DON'T CARE ANYMORE!!!

The enemy is not the government, the military, or anything like that. (I'm not saying terrorists aren't out there, they are. What I am saying is that almost everything that you see on T.V., and in the news, is misconstrued.) The real enemy are the ones consumed with power, aiming to implant RFID chips (Mark Of The Beast) into every living soul so they can track every move you make, and if you break the rules, they just turn the chip off. Won't be able to buy anything, and will be left for dead.

Whatever. Some think I'm crazy, and some know about what I speak. Like I said, I don't care anymore. I will preach what I know, and let the consequences fall, whatever they may be. The faster God comes back for His people, or the faster I leave this world, the better. I'm sick of this world. People are deceived, and lied to all of the time, and have no clue about what really goes on. F*CK THE WORLD!!!

posted on Dec, 1 2012 @ 02:57 AM
link   
reply to post by TheBeatMasta

I know God will soon return for His people, and we won't have to see this Hell on Earth that is steadily increasing in terror.

are you sure ? i believe, god is determining human fates in every moment, all the time.

posted on Dec, 1 2012 @ 02:59 AM
link   

We are the gods
we are the ones that can change
we control the news
we control the tanks
we control our lives
we are the protectors of earth
we are the destroyer of nature
we are the gods
take control

Believing that a supreme being will come and sort our problems is not taking control and facing the reality
Start a movement to change the world I am sure there a many that will follow

posted on Dec, 1 2012 @ 03:19 AM
link   
We all have our destiny.

Your choice,,,your legacy.

Peace

posted on Dec, 1 2012 @ 03:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheBeatMasta
B.S. I still don't believe it, and I never will. 9-11 was an inside job, to make the public live in fear, so they could easily be controlled, and accept the New World Order.

Ohhh yeah sure, and it's worked so well hasn't it.

They're that clever and brilliant that they get away with such a sloppy job and it's brilliant because everything just was so badly done it's so obvious. They're genius!

And you caught them out.

See how well they planned it?

posted on Dec, 1 2012 @ 03:37 AM
link   
"I will preach what I know"
preachers.....skerry as we have too many of those scaly types already
they seriously pollute openminds n society

and just what do you know?
how much false information runs between your ears?
consider all you've learned and it's source?

was god but a simple alien who colonized a slave species...those slaves were told to call it god
some claim god is but the sun
is day and night simply...the light and the dark or as religion would say...the good n the evil

friends and enemies could be an inside job
friends can do more damage then an enemy

i know your post here was but a rant

posted on Dec, 1 2012 @ 03:46 AM
link   
What does an organization from 1776* have to do with OBL and his body being dumped (or claimed to been) in the sea?

posted on Dec, 1 2012 @ 03:55 AM
link   

It is good to vent. Hope you feel better in a few days.

S&F for support.

posted on Dec, 1 2012 @ 04:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheBeatMasta
It's sad. Most of the public has never even heard about the Illuminati

Most of the public don't pay attention and/or believe conspiracy theories that are yet to be proven right.

This is a GOOD thing.

posted on Dec, 1 2012 @ 04:19 AM
link   
You should watch the American Dream film,
An Entertaining but hard hitting look at how the problems we have today are nothing new, and why leaders throughout our history have warned us and fought against the current type of financial system we have in America Today explained in cartoon-ish fashion.

posted on Dec, 1 2012 @ 05:01 AM
link   
Live in Love and Light until the big moment
Have Faith !

posted on Dec, 1 2012 @ 05:20 AM
link   
reply to post by SpearMint

so do you believe that all the governments of the world dealings are a hundred percent transparent and have no lies interwoven with the truth? cause if you do i would like to see your sources.

posted on Dec, 1 2012 @ 05:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by DocHolidaze

so do you believe that all the governments of the world dealings are a hundred percent transparent and have no lies interwoven with the truth? cause if you do i would like to see your sources.

So it's either 100% truth or the illuminati? Interesting. You're the one making the allegations, you're the one that needs to provide sources.

posted on Dec, 1 2012 @ 06:01 AM
link   

here we go a troll in a sheeps clothing, i made no allegations i asked if you believed that the government is 100 percent transparent and has never interwieved the the truth with lies? what say you?

posted on Dec, 1 2012 @ 06:12 AM
link   

here we go a troll in a sheeps clothing, i made no allegations i asked if you believed that the government is 100 percent transparent and has never interwieved the the truth with lies? what say you?

What does that have to do with a fictitious organization based on one with history dating back to the 16th century? Pretty much all of the popular culture surrounding "The Illuminati" does nothing more than obfuscate any issues relating to what people are trying to purport government or hidden powers do.

There is relatively no evidence that is telling enough to say that the Illuminati of old has survived as a secret society. It's now an ambiguous moniker that is applied to almost every secret or non secret society that is comprised of elitists or anyone in any position of power. It's a completely useless term, and only serves ignorance.

I see the culture around the CT crowd no better than popular newscasts, where the actual story is left behind and the intent is just to dumb down the viewer.

Any time you ask people for clear explanations you are bombarded by long rants that start and end like a schizophrenic's neurotic ramblings when they've failed to medicate themselves.

Q: What's the Illuminati in your understanding?

"You are obviously a blind sheep. It starts with the NWO, Bankers, the Federal Reserve that stole our gold and CFR trying to kill everyone for the Georgia Guidestones cause the aliens were covered up at Roswelll while they are doing genetic engineering, reverse engineering Alien tech, after faking the moon landings cause they have to test their chemtrails so we will all eat GMO food, poisoning us with fluoride, ok there drink the koolaid some more Mr. I Love Government, you are asleep and when you finally wake up you will see Israel committed 9/11 and the Mayans new about it all long before it happened."

Seriously, I've read enough posts like this...

posted on Dec, 1 2012 @ 06:17 AM
link   

No, and I never hinted that I did. I'm not sure how not believing that the Illuminati exists makes me a troll, but not believing in something that isn't proven to exist certainly does not make me a sheep. By "allegations" I was referring to the Illuminati supposedly existing.
edit on 1-12-2012 by SpearMint because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 1 2012 @ 06:29 AM
link   
Wow, someone's really got it in a wad about just about everything going on in the world. Take a step back and breathe dude, seriously. Sounds to me like you're trying to shoulder all the problems of the world onto your own shoulders. Start small if you want change. No one renovates their entire world in a day.

The enemy is not the government, the military, or anything like that. (I'm not saying terrorists aren't out there, they are. What I am saying is that almost everything that you see on T.V., and in the news, is misconstrued.) The real enemy are the ones consumed with power, aiming to implant RFID chips (Mark Of The Beast) into every living soul so they can track every move you make, and if you break the rules, they just turn the chip off. Won't be able to buy anything, and will be left for dead.

For some reason I can agree with this, but you're off the mark about one thing. It isn't going to happen, it has happened, almost exactly as you said. Don't believe me? Open up your wallet and look at the tracking chip you pay for everything for. And you're dead right about not being able to do anything without it. So it's already here, not coming.

Originally posted by boncho

"You are obviously a blind sheep. It starts with the NWO, Bankers, the Federal Reserve that stole our gold and CFR trying to kill everyone for the Georgia Guidestones cause the aliens were covered up at Roswelll while they are doing genetic engineering, reverse engineering Alien tech, after faking the moon landings cause they have to test their chemtrails so we will all eat GMO food, poisoning us with fluoride, ok there drink the koolaid some more Mr. I Love Government, you are asleep and when you finally wake up you will see Israel committed 9/11 and the Mayans new about it all long before it happened."

Seriously, I've read enough posts like this...

This should be on the front page all the time B. Like a disclaimer....

posted on Dec, 1 2012 @ 06:36 AM
link   
I agree, op, but dont killl me, the ride hasnt even started yet!

By the way the world trade center is almost next to the airport.

top topics

join