It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

doomsday hysteria grips Russia

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 3 2012 @ 03:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by xxshadowfaxx
Who said an event that has yet to occur, needs any scientific backing at all?

THANK YOU!!

Science, in it's defined term, includes testing to gain same results. You cannot test this OR evolution.

posted on Dec, 3 2012 @ 07:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chamberf=6
reply to post by bobs_uruncle

I think it's a solar system event, otherwise the planets wouldn't be experiencing such radical changes

What exactly are all these "radical changes" the planets are experiencing??

Heating re. cap meltings, storm system changes on Jupiter, mean temperature increases, etc.

Cheers - Dave

posted on Dec, 4 2012 @ 01:36 PM
link   
I personally don't believe anything will happen on that day but noone can know for sure! We can assume it wont but we can also assume that some day our luck will run out and the world as we know it will come to a close!
we are an arrogant bunch believing that we are immune to the kaos we bring to the natural world! Maybe the end date is not an end date but a beginning date for a different kind of world, one beyond our expectations, beyond trivial persuits, beyond material things! A world none would ever contemplate or imagine! I don't know what is coming in our future but i do know we have a long drop off the mountain we have built! I know science wont save us! I know that belief wont negate our destiny! I also believe there will be a cost for our insolent nature! beware when the balance comes due wheather on december 21 2012 or whatever day that is. God help us then.

posted on Dec, 4 2012 @ 04:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by bobs_uruncle

Originally posted by Chamberf=6
reply to post by bobs_uruncle

I think it's a solar system event, otherwise the planets wouldn't be experiencing such radical changes

What exactly are all these "radical changes" the planets are experiencing??

Heating re. cap meltings, storm system changes on Jupiter, mean temperature increases, etc.

Cheers - Dave

Did you read the story today about life being found in an Antarctic lake that was last exposed 2,800 years ago?

What you may have missed in that story was the fact that there was an exposed lake in Antarctica many moons ago.

Our planet naturally goes through cycles, just like it is now.

12,000 years ago my house would have been under 2 miles of ice, and it didn't melt because of Hummers and Suburbans.

posted on Dec, 4 2012 @ 05:34 PM
link   
Its too bad that no stores will give refunds to those who purchased stuff. LOL Not since Y2K have we stimulated the economy like this

posted on Dec, 4 2012 @ 08:00 PM
link   
reply to post by winterkill

Again. Can not wait for this crap to be over and done with - and when I say that, I mean when December 22 comes along. I'm not worried about the end of the world, because the world isn't going to end.

it's all the stupid people that WANT the world to end that worry me - and what people will do on that day.

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 04:34 PM
link   
reply to post by winterkill

The end is near. If you havent really listened to the music from many famous singers in the past year, then you have heard all they say starting to come true. Operation Population is coming in to effect. It has happened once and is going to happen very soon. Please prepare yourselves. Whatever you do don't give up your right to bare arms. Martial law will be in effect soon and will initiate Operations Population Control. Also research survival skills, because you will need them. If danger comes, head directly north of US in dead center close to Canadian Borders. You will be safe there. And i repeat this only once, Avoid FEMA camps, they are a trap. The are not your hero's you think they are. My intel tells me they are going to backfire their efforts towards the public.

Sincerely,
Winged wolf

top topics

<< 5  6  7   >>

join