page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join

posted on Dec, 1 2012 @ 06:58 PM
link   
Doomsday in tha USA was November 6th

posted on Dec, 1 2012 @ 07:24 PM
link   
I never laughed so much before, must save this article. Made my day especially the picture. There is even vodka on the list. You should post it here.

posted on Dec, 1 2012 @ 07:51 PM
link   
Well, here in the US, we have our fiscal cliff to run over. Who needs the Mayan Calendar? Time to stock up in lieu of the greaet ObamaDepression.

posted on Dec, 1 2012 @ 08:04 PM
link   
reply to post by winterkill

I talked to my mother in law and sister in law today who live in moscow... they are packing their bags to go to egypt. They didn't sound hysterical at all. I am pretty sure she would have said something about hysteria gripping russia.... she is easily scared.

posted on Dec, 1 2012 @ 08:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by MichellePike1111
reply to post by DarknStormy

Yeah, he doesn't think clearly about what he spouts off about.

Firstly, what the hell are you on about? I haven't said anything about "truebrit"..

Then again, he is a "truebrit" & the whole world knows just how much they think they are better than everybody. Too bad the USA didn't let the brits hang longer than they did in WWII, perhaps this "truebrit" wouldn't exist...

As much as I hate to say it, you let Britain hang, you hang my country also.. I might not exist either being from Australia and all.

posted on Dec, 1 2012 @ 08:44 PM
link   
Ignorant to believe you can survive a Extinction event such as Earth burning Solar flare's or a Presumable Binary Brown dwarf passing by.
I dont see how you can prepair for a possible Wo3 scenario other than a 4 wheel drive truck loaded with supplies , guns , medical suplies , ready to drive , there is no way to know where the bombs will fall in this specific scenario , you could be safe stashed up in your house , with supplies to cover weeks , but what good is it when they carpet bomb your area.
I dont believe in any end of the world stuff , if it would happen we can only be proud most of us tried to make the best out of it

I feel like finishing of with a Quote , wich has a funny application to this specific subject but has little to do with it

“We didn’t lose the game; we just ran out of time.”

- Vince Lombardi

posted on Dec, 1 2012 @ 08:49 PM
link   
Well these people are going to have a lot of extra stuff on there hands on the 22nd, not to mention there gonna be outta money to buy Christmas presents. I feel bad for there children...

posted on Dec, 1 2012 @ 08:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by ZetaExplorer15
Well these people are going to have a lot of extra stuff on there hands on the 22nd, not to mention there gonna be outta money to buy Christmas presents. I feel bad for there children...

Why? There are plenty of children that go without at Christmas..

posted on Dec, 1 2012 @ 09:00 PM
link   
reply to post by DarknStormy

Just saying, there's gonna be more kids without a Christmas, I feel bad for the ones that never had a Christmas in the first place also.

posted on Dec, 1 2012 @ 09:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by winterkill
Rumour after unfounded rumour with no science backing, and we at ATS have sometimes been no better. We grab something sensational and run with it.
There is nothing about the end of the world on the stones.
Go read them. They're boring. Weather, what happened that day etc. I cannot wait until Jan 1 so all I have to listen to after that is Nibiru reruns.

what planet are you living on?
It's December and it's like 70 degrees.
Just a few years ago it was snowing by this time every single year. Then 2-3 years ago it just stopped.
You have to be ignoring the signs pretty hardcore to not see it at this point.

Is something bad going to happen on Dec 21st, probably not....but sometime in the next 5 years(could be the 21st of December) things are going to get ugly.

I wouldn't be so quick to judge them when the signs are everywhere...if you've been paying attention to the world around you at all, you should be concerned the world is going to end on that day too.

edit on 1-12-2012 by Ghost375 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 1 2012 @ 09:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by TrueBrit
Look, the subject matter is not a problem for me. The existence of people on the earth who have no common bloody sense will follow me no matter which subjects I am discussing, and will not cease to annoy me. I have been dealing with this since I became sentient, so please dont worry about me. Just dont expect me to be all happy happy joy joy about it.

There was a time where it was bloody common sense to deny that meteors came from the sky, that atoms exist, that X-Rays exist, evolution, germs, etc.

Just because you can't see it right now and the best scientists that live at same the time as you can't see something right now doesn't mean they don't exist and won't be verified.

There were "symptoms" of meteors from space, atoms, evolution, germs, X-Rays, etc long before they were verified by "official scientific understanding". Farmers were telling academics that meteors came from space long before academics caught on.

Most people today who claim to be believers in "science" have no perspective on what they themselves would have disbelieved and ridiculed had they lived 50 years ago, or 500 and would look silly today for being so "blind". Yet for some reason they think THEY live at a time where most of those absurd primitive beliefs have been worked out.

50 years from now your 2012 beliefs will appear primitive and you will marvel at what you used to believe.

There is a difference between "science" and "Science".

"science" is a process that applies to any seeking in any direction regardless of how long and "far out" you attempt to explore.

"Science" is a dogma.

Good luck.

posted on Dec, 1 2012 @ 09:28 PM
link   
reply to post by votan

What are they going to Egypt for? Do they want to look at all the people rioting over there?

posted on Dec, 1 2012 @ 09:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Ghost375

It's December and it's like 70 degrees.
Just a few years ago it was snowing by this time every single year. Then 2-3 years ago it just stopped.

What part of the world do you live in?

posted on Dec, 1 2012 @ 09:50 PM
link   
I don't understand why people who actually believe the world is going to end, are so interested in stashing away a years supply of beans in their shed.

God help the Russians if the majority of their public read ATS news......

posted on Dec, 1 2012 @ 09:52 PM
link   
reply to post by TrueBrit

Common sense? You of all people severly lack it. What gives you the impression that mainstream science has everything solved when half the material is classified by the government in vaults? You need the proper clearance and the need to know in order to access anything.

And your over-reaction(commit suicide) to people who disagree with you speaks volumes of your lack of character. Are you ten years old or what???
edit on 1/12/12 by EarthCitizen07 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 1 2012 @ 10:20 PM
link   

If there was a legitimate source saying 2012 is real, there would be panic everywhere... Obiviously places like nasa will deny anything is possible.

The only way we can tell whats coming is to do the research ourselves, and when we do this, people demand proof from a legitimate source.... lol and around the circle we go.

They would never tell us if 2012 was a real threat. But when we can find out for ourselves and see how mathematically perfect so many civilizations pointed at 2012, it's really hard to ignore.

But because no legitimate source says it, its always going to be believed to be crap. Until the time that it actually occurs and then its too late.

Humans are so ignorant of the ancients, if only we took the time to actually listen to them, and see what they had to say, and actually analyze their data without some skeptic coming along and disproving it. we need to be more open minded.

Most of what we know of history is wrong. ( at least according to legitimate sources)
edit on 1-12-2012 by xxshadowfaxx because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 1 2012 @ 11:06 PM
link   

"Science" is a very limiting thing, especially coming from humans. If you're looking to modern science to be your answer to the entire universe then you're missing out.

posted on Dec, 1 2012 @ 11:10 PM
link   
I'm sure everyone who's interested in this subject has already seen this but I can assure you it's the closest to the truth. Enjoy.

edit on 1-12-2012 by MasonicFantom because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 1 2012 @ 11:19 PM
link   
Simply put, Putin would have them killed or sent to prison.

Please.

posted on Dec, 1 2012 @ 11:54 PM
link   
reply to post by xxshadowfaxx

The ancients didn't know anything. Everyone would be better off if they realized that.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join