It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

San Bernardino Residents Told To 'Lock Their Doors,' 'Load Their Guns'

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 2 2012 @ 10:46 AM
link   
reply to post by winterkill

Sometimes you just have to call it quits, like they should do to 90% of Detroit.

posted on Dec, 2 2012 @ 12:21 PM
link   
reply to post by ausername

there's nothing "liberal" about california.....the whole state is dominated by conservatives..anything that goes wrong (higher taxes, smoking bans, etc) all starts in california....let the whole state rot...it's nothing but a wasteland.

posted on Dec, 2 2012 @ 06:07 PM
link   
I'm glad he came out with the idea that the citizens should take up arms and learn to protect themselves.

It is a much better strategy than, "Don't worry, the government will protect you."

posted on Dec, 2 2012 @ 08:11 PM
link   
reply to post by winterkill

Alert, alert, alert. I'm a former auditor CPA, and I used to audit the government for three long years. I had to in order to get my "audit" hours completed in order to finally gain certification.

Anyways, I can no longer own guns, and it's amazing how the city will take away an enemy's weapons and leave one defenseless, and they have, but they did this using opportunistic methods.

posted on Dec, 3 2012 @ 02:32 AM
link   
The first thing the police that no longer have their jobs there are going to do is move, guaranteed! As should anyone else who lives there. Vote with your feet people. If your local government is not doing what you want move to a local government that is. Make sure you tell them what your doing...

posted on Dec, 3 2012 @ 05:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by DocHolidaze
reply to post by GrantedBail

Gangs, Meth, ect

any place with a higher population has these problems. not just that place.

You don't understand how bad this place is. This isn't like downtown any town, but rather its own breed. Imagine a harsher place than downtown Detroit, Cincinnati, Oakland, and LA all put together, at least that's what some people have been telling me.

posted on Dec, 3 2012 @ 02:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Em2013

i do understand , i live in a place were alot of manufacturing of illegal substances takes place, ive seen what drugs do to a community, and surrounding areas first hand. its all bad. destroys lives of innocent and guilty.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join