It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Most Vivid and Destructive Dream While Driving

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 1 2012 @ 12:39 AM
link   
The rain was coming down and I was in a trance for a good hour or so.
The tail lights in front of me combined with the movement of the windshield washers created geometric patterns before my eyes.
A billboard flashed in my face as it suddenly emerged. It had a child's face on it.
The face began to cry and the lights from the truck in front of me turned into mini explosions.

Suddenly in my mind I was witnessing a strong earthquake topple huge buildings.
The dust soon blocked my vision and my mind suddenly saw a giant tidal wave crash over the tops of 5 story apartment buildings.

Then a car cut me off and I snapped out of it only to be left with a strobing image of police officers shooting it out with what looks like military soldiers. I could see burning buildings behind the soldiers and a helicopter shooting missiles into a church.

I snapped to consciousness and got off the next exit and got a cup of coffee.

This happened this past Tuesday night while coming back from a conference upstate.

Anyone have any ideas as to what this could all mean?
edit on 1-12-2012 by DrGod because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 1 2012 @ 12:48 AM
link   
Did you write the depersonalization thread a few weeks ago? I was going to recommend 'The Nausea' as a good complementary read, though I guessed you had at least heard of it.
edit on 1-12-2012 by davidmann because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 1 2012 @ 12:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by DrGod
Anyone have any ideas as to what this could all mean?

You shouldn't have been driving in your state. That's how people die.

posted on Dec, 2 2012 @ 06:33 AM
link   
It's a good think you didn't kill yourself or anyone else. You had a vision/dream, who knows what it might mean people have them all the time.

posted on Dec, 2 2012 @ 12:01 PM
link   
reply to post by taccj9903

Well, actually I did kill some people that night.
This is kind of a confession thread as well.
It was definitely a bad decision to be driving that night.
I just got out of jail last month where I was for the past 5 years.

posted on Dec, 3 2012 @ 07:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by DrGod
reply to post by taccj9903

Well, actually I did kill some people that night.
This is kind of a confession thread as well.
It was definitely a bad decision to be driving that night.
I just got out of jail last month where I was for the past 5 years.

But in your OP you said:

This happened this past Tuesday night while coming back from a conference upstate.

5 years in jail for the "blackout driving and killing", or something else?

Because the times don't add up obviously.

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 07:17 PM
link   
am i the only one thats lost ????

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 07:35 PM
link   
Okay you had this episode a few days ago. If you were DUI, DWI or any of the other acronyms I don't know ... and PRESUMABLY you just got released from a five year prison stent for .. DUI/DWI???

I'd suggest a few things IF this is correct.

Many areas have rehabilitation centers. If you are an ex-con - tell your officer and ask them to hook you up with any local rehab centers.

AA - you heard of them. You should be able to find them locally - if not - look up "Social Services". Those people know all the local resources.

IF this is the case - MAIL your car keys to a trusted friend with a note and explanation.

In your second post you claim you "did kill some people that night" referring to the recent event and that this was a "confession thread". This isn't the place for that. If you aren't Bull-Manuring us ... the place for that confession is at your local PD.

edit on 14/12/2012 by Trexter Ziam because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 11:09 PM
link   
They must have let you use the internet to register with ATS while you were in prison. You registered on the 11th of Sept., 2012 just over three months ago.

top topics

join