Val Got MARRIED!

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join

posted on Dec, 1 2012 @ 06:19 PM
link   
reply to post by ValentineWiggin

someone drew stuff on your arm, i presume you noticed.
i hope it washed off ok.
also, congratulation's.

posted on Dec, 1 2012 @ 07:34 PM
link   
Congratulations!!
New love and commitment is most assuredly a refreshing thing to ATS - it certainly beats all the gloom and doom. Good luck to you both!!

posted on Dec, 1 2012 @ 10:33 PM
link   

Damn ! I hope the best for you two.Take care of each other and that includes putting off the babies. Just saying, be alert to what bringing someone into this world could mean to both you and the unborn. Be intelligent calculators, not accident relaters.
edit on 1-12-2012 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 1 2012 @ 11:38 PM
link   

That's so cool! I'm so happy for you, he looks like a really nice guy.

posted on Dec, 2 2012 @ 07:00 AM
link   
Ahhh... the wonders of dopamine.

posted on Dec, 2 2012 @ 07:21 AM
link   

Very nice..
introduce me to your female friend/ sister.

I would like the fact am on ATS disregarded when you describe me.. in place of ats member "26 year old (27 if you put in the word after the 4th) super stud, musician. I would describe my physique as lithe. Short, but lithe (supple and graceful). I am an amature numismatist (that info is at your descretion), a fiction writer (but not sci fi, i love it, but I don't write it - that's an important distinction), and a film buff.

I know I know, Impressive list, don't feel to down I'm simply directing my charms (by proxy), at the nontaken (to the extent of the knowledge (I care) to know, girl (respect the sanctity of marriage not going steady -amirite - wink wink nudge nudge ?).

Rest assured I am being wholly half serious right now.. second girl is fine.
Seriously thought, congratulations.

Sincerely,
Not a neckbeard/has always respected your screenname/wondering how many other fine tattooed ladies or friends/sisters of fine tattooed ladies there are here (suspicious eyes emoticon).
edit on 2-12-2012 by GogoVicMorrow because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 2 2012 @ 01:53 PM
link   
Val.... didn't you author a thread like 3 months ago about interracial relationships and setting up a date with a black guy?

But now your married to someone else, right

Ugh, women. Good luck with all that.
edit on 2-12-2012 by Konduit because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 2 2012 @ 04:20 PM
link   
CONGRATS!!!!

fine print: sucker..... 8o)

posted on Dec, 2 2012 @ 04:58 PM
link   
I'm 27 so I am at the age that I start thinking about marriage and kids and what not. Anyway I think I am going to get married by a preacher, but not include the legal stuff. I am not particularly religious, but it seems like that is the most romantic way, leaving the state out of it, I would feel more bonded.

posted on Dec, 2 2012 @ 05:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Konduit
Val.... didn't you author a thread like 3 months ago about interracial relationships and setting up a date with a black guy?

But now your married to someone else, right

Ugh, women. Good luck with all that.
edit on 2-12-2012 by Konduit because: (no reason given)

Ohhhh you cannot touch my happiness! Begone!

posted on Dec, 2 2012 @ 06:52 PM
link   
Congrats and I love the theme of your "real party," what a fun way to celebrate.

posted on Dec, 2 2012 @ 11:39 PM
link   

Awwww, your ring is beautiful. Congrats and lots of love

posted on Dec, 3 2012 @ 02:49 AM
link   
Awww that's so awesome. Congrats.

new topics
top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join

ATS Live Radio Presents - Bushcraft On Fire Radio ***On The AIR !!! ***
read more: Bushcraft On Fire Radio : 04/17/2014: Basic Packs, More on Police Encounters and PLANTS!!!!