Site 911: the mysterious $100 million, five-story underground facility being built near Tel Aviv

page: 1

join

posted on Nov, 30 2012 @ 05:20 PM
link   
Source...

he U.S. Army Corps of Engineers reportedly plans to supervise the construction of a mysterious five-story underground facility named “Site 911” for the Israel Defense Forces (IDF) at an Israeli Air Force base near Tel Aviv, Israel. While the United States’ supervision of the construction might seem strange to some, it isn’t all that surprising given the tight U.S.-Israeli relationship, especially in security matters. As insane as it sounds, even the New York Police Department has a branch in Israel.

Well, Isreal is strategically located in the middle east where it can help gather intel on middle eastern cultures. My theory is they are afraid of a united Persian empire. I draw this conclusion based on many facts about historical Persia, the cradle of civilization, and biblical prophecy about Babylon. I think that the world is dividing the people of the middle east culturally and through religious extremism and the war on terror. Here we are moving forward with our plans to introduce democracy (something the US is not) as form of division with a majority rule system to build a new world order where we will be drawn further into the clutches of prophecy and a "final" war.

Anyway rant over. Food for thought. I didn't see this on a search so if it was posted i apologize.
edit on 30-11-2012 by onequestion because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 30 2012 @ 05:22 PM
link   
People still believe 9/11 wasn't an inside job, and that Israel had nothing to do with it.

haha

I'm sorry this news leaves me otherwise speechless.

posted on Nov, 30 2012 @ 05:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kevinquisitor
People still believe 9/11 wasn't an inside job, and that Israel had nothing to do with it.

haha

I'm sorry this news leaves me otherwise speechless.

The US Army Corps of Engineers is one of the top builders/design teams for large capital infrastructure projects. Building an instalment for an ally is really nothing special. It's also a way to get back money that was given to Israel in the form of aide, (with interest) so beyond a business deal, I see no importance.

Linking it to 9/11 in some way is absurd.
edit on 30-11-2012 by boncho because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 30 2012 @ 06:03 PM
link   
The architecture firm responsible for the project in Israel have built these in the past:

The Supreme Court
The School of Medicine
Life Sciences Building
Faculty of Health Professions
The School of Government, Policy and Diplomacy and The School of Business
The Open University Campus

www.adakarmimelamede.com...

Not sure what it might be. But given that the past work of the architecture firm was centred in education & research facilities it becomes telling, and the below quotes, one might be able to uncover a few clues with all this:

According to Walter Pincus’s article for The Washington Post, Site 911 will have classrooms on Level 1, an auditorium on Level 3 along with a laboratory hidden behind shock-resistant doors.

So we have a couple details leaning towards arts and education again: The lab, the auditorium, the classrooms.

www.trueactivist.com...

The Corps solicitation included details of mezuzahs “for each door or opening exclusive of toilets or shower rooms” throughout the entirety of the Site 911 facility.

This appears to be in line with the interpretations of Jewish law which demand that the Torah verses written on parchment and placed in a small case be placed on every door in a home.

Not sure what this means in Israel, is it standard for every government facility to follow the rules of the Torah? If not, this also lends weight to something, (Just not sure what).

posted on Nov, 30 2012 @ 06:05 PM
link   
reply to post by boncho

Nice, thanks for the info.

What really caught me off guard was underground. Who really knows what they are building and how deep at this point. Misinformation.

posted on Nov, 30 2012 @ 06:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by onequestion
reply to post by boncho

Nice, thanks for the info.

What really caught me off guard was underground. Who really knows what they are building and how deep at this point. Misinformation.

If it was a super secret mysterious, nefarious instillation, I presume you would never even hear about it. On second thought, I take that back. Hiding in plain sight is an old tactic.

Maybe it's a bunker for biological research in the case of a bioweapon attack. Or a research facility in similar regard that will be used for already well known but heavily guarded work. I wouldn't lean towards mass production but who knows.

Being underground especially in that region isn't that surprising, given that the country is hit with rocket attacks and susceptible to different terrorist attacks.

Did find an interesting site that states Israel is not part of the Bio-Weapons treaty:

PrintShareEmailTwitterFacebookLinkedInSelect Another Country Israel
OVERVIEWANALYSISTREATIESOFFICIAL DOCUMENTSFACILITIES NUCLEAR BIOLOGICAL MISSILE CHEMICAL
Overview Last updated: November, 2012
Situated in a high conflict region, Israel possesses advanced conventional military capabilities, and has traditionally maintained a policy of opacity regarding any WMD programs.

While experts generally agree that Israel possesses nuclear weapons, no such open source consensus exists on the status of Israel's offensive chemical or biological weapons programs. Israel also possesses a sizeable arsenal of short- and medium-range ballistic and cruise missiles, and is working towards a layered and comprehensive missile defense capability.

Israel is not a party to any of the major treaties governing WMD nonproliferation, including the Treaty on the Non-Proliferation of Nuclear Weapons (NPT), the Missile Technology Control Regime (MTCR), and the Biological and Toxin Weapons Convention (BTWC).

www.nti.org...
edit on 30-11-2012 by boncho because: clarify

posted on Nov, 30 2012 @ 06:41 PM
link   
reply to post by boncho

Being underground especially in that region isn't that surprising, given that the country is hit with rocket attacks and susceptible to different terrorist attacks.

Didn't think of that. Makes sense. Also the article you post is interesting. I would imagine Israel would want to be apart of something that it wants to protect itself against, such as chemical weapons.

posted on Dec, 1 2012 @ 04:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by boncho

And naming the installation 911 is not absurd?

There are millions of alternatives they could have used, open your mind.

posted on Dec, 1 2012 @ 04:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by Watchfull

And naming the installation 911 is not absurd?

There are millions of alternatives they could have used, open your mind.

The other poster was implying 9/11 was tied to an inside job and Israel because the name of this project was 9/11. That is the part that is absurd. If every story given by officials so far is on par (not saying it is) but if, then there could be a long list of reasons for the site to be named 911. It could be tied to the event in that this secret facility is to be used to research something if a similar event happens, or a bunker for officials if a similar event happens in Israel, etc.

Like I said...

posted on Dec, 1 2012 @ 05:59 AM
link   

The other poster was implying 9/11 was tied to an inside job and Israel because the name of this project was 9/11. That is the part that is absurd. If every story given by officials so far is on par (not saying it is) but if, then there could be a long list of reasons for the site to be named 911. It could be tied to the event in that this secret facility is to be used to research something if a similar event happens, or a bunker for officials if a similar event happens in Israel, etc.

Like I said...

To be fair, everything you have just said is just as easily as 'absrud' as what the 'other poster' suggested. If you want to go calling things absurd that is. The numbers 911 appear to be cropping up all over the place.

911 is the most recognised emergency number in the world (mainly due to US movies), so the installation could have been labelled because it is to be used in an emergency.

9/11 was an attention grabbing event, it was certainly an emergency.

James Holmes arrived on the aurora shooting scene in his white chariot, the number plate of his white chariot - 119 ROC. This event itself was an emergency.

The US planned to show the world how big it's bit were by blowing up a nuke on the moon, the codename of this idea was Project A119. Althought strictly speaking, not an emergency, it is quite alarming to see the stupidity of governments.

I am not making any claims as to whether I think there is a connection between these events or not. Assume what you want.

The world is not completely logically, you have a right brain for a reason.

posted on Dec, 13 2012 @ 07:17 PM
link   

According to Walter Pincus’s article for The Washington Post, Site 911 will have classrooms on Level 1, an auditorium on Level 3 along with a laboratory hidden behind shock-resistant doors.

So we have a couple details leaning towards arts and education again: The lab, the auditorium, the classrooms.

More likely they're for training personnel. The laboratory suggests some sort of research.

www.trueactivist.com...

The Corps solicitation included details of mezuzahs “for each door or opening exclusive of toilets or shower rooms” throughout the entirety of the Site 911 facility.

This appears to be in line with the interpretations of Jewish law which demand that the Torah verses written on parchment and placed in a small case be placed on every door in a home.

Not sure what this means in Israel, is it standard for every government facility to follow the rules of the Torah? If not, this also lends weight to something, (Just not sure what).

Yes, it is standard practice in Israel.

My money is on the world's largest falafel joint.
edit on 13-12-2012 by Meshakhad because: (no reason given)

new topics
top topics

join