It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

3 Dog Night

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 30 2012 @ 07:19 PM
link   
reply to post by metalholic

Alexander the great was an incarnate of Jesus.

Did your pineal gland tell you that too?

And what would be your explanation for this mythical 3 days of darkness that a few and apparently you say is coming?
edit on 11/30/2012 by Chamberf=6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 30 2012 @ 07:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by metalholic

No. But you asked me if I was stretching it and i'm saying why I'm not. When I say mt.olympus to you I'm talking about 12 gods and for me I'm talking about the pineal.

Every statement has so many meanings.

lol
for the hard of hearing and reading comprehension challenged :

In order to respect the principle of hermetism adopted by the Tradition,
we must understand that esoteric teachings are given in a sibylline form.

somebody needs to google twilight language methinks

meanwhile, the Mysteries are treated as if they were consumer products and they want it NOW!

links to the key, please, and have you thought about applying it to member usernames

posted on Nov, 30 2012 @ 07:21 PM
link   

It's time we step out of the darkness no matter how scary it may seem. Things have been put in place hidden to be decoded so that those "worthy" would know what to do when the time is right.
I'm saying take my hand don't be left to mass panic and accept that you have a chance to walk beside god.

So you are "worthy"?

Also I am not experiencing "mass panic".

posted on Nov, 30 2012 @ 07:22 PM
link   
reply to post by DerepentLEstranger

Babylon

The key is there ^^

posted on Nov, 30 2012 @ 07:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Chamberf=6

One of the clues for him being an incarnate is that not only was he supposively stalked by flying shields.

But they believed he was the son of zeus. Hey-Zeus - Jesus.

posted on Nov, 30 2012 @ 07:26 PM
link   

If your facade reality that you build up on ats with. Meaning on here your pretty well grounded and rooted in the "mass" reality that everything is pretty much b/s if it is not noted as 100% fact by whoever your preferences are.

If that was smashed to the ground because oh lets say the "debunked" anunnaki return. How then would you feel?

I try not to look at it as "worthy" just educated or atleast seasoned. I'm trying to give everyone a fair chance. I don't like the word "chosen".
edit on 30-11-2012 by metalholic because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 30 2012 @ 07:26 PM
link   

And here I always thought the name was Zeus.

Not Hey Zeus (get over here).

posted on Nov, 30 2012 @ 07:29 PM
link   

Thesis is that modern beliefs are backed by ancient mythology. Nah I'm ok with different points of view having different points of view. 3 dog night is a clue that next month we have 3 days of possible darkness or some kind of happening. It's ok if you don't like progressive alternative rock.

Greek mythology is all metaphors that can be decoded with sumeria language. They knew about jesus because He was walking as people before he was born as jesus. Alexander the great was an incarnate of Jesus.

ok and you speak this Sumerian language?? because from what I understand it is a very difficult translation even if you believe there was only one language before the fall of babel, there is still alot about the sumerian/ubaidian culture we don't know about. And Alexander the great... great warrior was later reincarnated as the jesus of nazereth? that is a memo i have not gotten.

I do enjoy a few tool song thank you though.

posted on Nov, 30 2012 @ 07:29 PM
link   

If your facade reality that you build up on ats with. Meaning on here your pretty well grounded and rooted in the "mass" reality that everything is pretty much b/s if it is not noted as 100% fact by whoever your preferences are.

If that was smashed to the ground because oh lets say the "debunked" anunnaki return. How then would you feel?

I try not to look at it as "worthy" just educated or atleast seasoned. I'm trying to give everyone a fair chance. I don't like the word "chosen".
edit on 30-11-2012 by metalholic because: (no reason given)

Actually I asked and said:

So you are "worthy"?
Also I am not experiencing "mass panic".

But I take it you think the anunnaki Will return. Will they be zipping here on that ever elusive Nibiru too?

Also:

And what would be your explanation for this mythical 3 days of darkness that a few and apparently you say is coming?

posted on Nov, 30 2012 @ 07:30 PM
link   
reply to post by gnosticagnostic

Sumeria language can be found in spanish and other common languages around the world. So no it's not dead just has different aliases

posted on Nov, 30 2012 @ 07:33 PM
link   

Why couldn't greys be the anunnaki. Makes sense to me. How else was cave men capable of leaving behind such a influential society.

Nibiru is most likely a mother ship rather then a planet! If they needed gold it was most likely to repair damage done to the shield like we use on satelites to protect the electronics from uv rays.

If you were talking to primitives you would of called it an atmosphere.

posted on Nov, 30 2012 @ 07:34 PM
link   

reply to post by gnosticagnostic

Sumeria language can be found in spanish and other common languages around the world. So no it's not dead just has different aliases

So you read ancient Sumerian?

Or do you just look for modern words with a passing resemblance and aplly them to your thought on the Sumerian?

posted on Nov, 30 2012 @ 07:36 PM
link   

I think it's more like being on par with free masonry.

posted on Nov, 30 2012 @ 07:37 PM
link   

uh huh.. and do you have a source for how the sumerian language is still used in ROMANCE languages?? do you know phonetically speaking it's closer to Aramaic or Hebrew? and not romance languages which are spanish, french etc...

posted on Nov, 30 2012 @ 07:38 PM
link   
Is it just me or is this thread just speculation combining a lot of different and unrelated things and double meanings, then making readers who don't grasp this act of imagination seem slow or unaccepting or closed minded?

posted on Nov, 30 2012 @ 07:41 PM
link   

I asked:

So you read ancient Sumerian?
Or do you just look for modern words with a passing resemblance and aplly them to your thought on the Sumerian?

You responded:

I think it's more like being on par with free masonry.

More doublespeak or was that supposed to make sense?

posted on Nov, 30 2012 @ 08:01 PM
link   
Lot of cuckoo in this thread.

Some of you should be posting in crayon.

posted on Nov, 30 2012 @ 08:10 PM
link   
I think ManBehindTheMask said it nicely in another thread of the OP:

Originally posted by ManBehindTheMask
Didnt we already establish in another thread (which this is basically just a mish mashed regurgitation of0
That sumarian and the english language arent interchangeable, because they didnt even KNOW the english language? Much less the other languages that predate our own?
So trying to draw direct correlation with all this bunkum is futile...
And if you respond, dont do like you did on the last thread and totally go off topic or avoid the assertations , by replying with nonsensical, off topic banter.....

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Nov, 30 2012 @ 08:14 PM
link   

You only focused on the mythological side of the thread. So in a way all you've done is trolled. You don't wanna talk about the other aspects fine. You live in your reality I live in mine.

Oh and hey. Anybody can argue anything therefore nothing you said has any more credible weight then mine.

posted on Nov, 30 2012 @ 08:18 PM
link   

I also discussed your use of modern languages to interpret Sumerian, your claim that Alexander the Great reincarnated into Jesus, Bob Lazar, astrology, etc...

But my thoughts on your inconsistancies on mythology seem irrelevant now that you said Mt. Olympus was your pineal gland.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join