It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cow deaths and Hunman sickness related to Fracking.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 30 2012 @ 04:03 PM
link   
Here is an interested article on what is happening on farm where fracking is occurring. It concerns me, that even though she no longer eats the meat from these cattle herself, she is still selling them to the public (a.k.a US)

Here is a snippet, and link will follow. It is getting scarey to eat anything anymore. I just got real sick from some microave popcorn, and did some search and found out there is a disease you can get called popcorn lung, from microwave popcorn.

Even if you grown your own food, the contaminates in the air and water could make in unsafe.

Jacki Schilke and her sixty cattle live in the top left corner of North Dakota, a windswept, golden-hued landscape in the heart of the Bakken Shale. Schilke’s neighbors love her black Angus beef, but she’s no longer sharing or eating it—not since fracking began on thirty-two oil and gas wells within three miles of her 160-acre ranch and five of her cows dropped dead. Schilke herself is in poor health. A handsome 53-year-old with a faded blond ponytail and direct blue eyes, she often feels lightheaded when she ventures outside. She limps and has chronic pain in her lungs, as well as rashes that have lingered for a year. Once, a visit to the barn ended with respiratory distress and a trip to the emergency room. Schilke also has back pain linked with overworked kidneys, and on some mornings she urinates a stream of blood. Ambient air testing by a certified environmental consultant detected elevated levels of benzene, methane, chloroform, butane, propane, toluene and xylene—compounds associated with drilling and fracking, and also with cancers, birth defects and organ damage. Her well tested high for sulfates, chromium, chloride and strontium; her blood tested positive for acetone, plus the heavy metals arsenic (linked with skin lesions, cancers and cardiovascular disease) and germanium (linked with muscle weakness and skin rashes). Both she and her husband, who works in oilfield services, have recently lost crowns and fillings from their teeth; tooth loss is associated with radiation poisoning and high selenium levels, also found in the Schilkes’ water.

Just click on above to read the entire article.

Those in power do not care if we get sick, they want us out of the way anyway.

posted on Nov, 30 2012 @ 04:08 PM
link   
reply to post by amatrine

I think Americans are too retarded to understand anything anymore

"Yeah!"

"Oil Good!"

"Duuuur"

"Freadums!"

"Dawwwww"

posted on Nov, 30 2012 @ 04:49 PM
link   
I watched this country change drastically in the last 20 years. I remember when people cared about freedom, schools taught it, people cherished it. In such a small amount of time , people are eager to give it up, for what ever they think they are getting in return. It is sad.

This lady is still selling her cattle and justifying it , saying in a few months they SHOULD be ok. Most cattle that are purchased for food are killed in a within a week. So we are eating the crap, but no one cares.
Our water is needed for survival, but no one cares, No one will until everyone starts dropping like flys, and then they will kill for what they need for " theirs " .

It is so sad. When I go to bed at night it plagues my mind, and I loose sleep. I wish I had the money, I would buy my own island, set it up on wind power, solar power etc, but I was not he winner in AZ that got the powerball.

How many other farms is this affecting? How many crops ? I feel food is no longer food anymore. You need a
Faraday box just to grow your food safe these days!

posted on Nov, 30 2012 @ 05:04 PM
link   

You don't have to buy an island to enjoy the benifits of it's healthy lifestyle. Clean air is the most desirable. No fracking!

posted on Nov, 30 2012 @ 08:33 PM
link   

Those in power do not care if we get sick, they want us out of the way anyway.

putting all else said aside, who would consume products if mankind was "out of the way"

see, I just exposed a fatal flaw in your great conspiracy...who are TPTB in power over if there are no others?
edit on 30-11-2012 by racer451 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 30 2012 @ 10:50 PM
link   
Their plans do not include the amount of population there is now.
second line

posted on Dec, 1 2012 @ 02:02 PM
link   
Posted earlier here
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Please add further comments to the ongoing discussion in the above linked thread.
Thanks

**Thread Closed**

for future reference:

We Have A New Search Engine--Please Use It!

top topics

join