It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Your thoughts on Alex Jones

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 3 2012 @ 12:49 PM
link   
Here's a great video that Alex Jones lovers/haters should both watch...

it's called, "Alex Jones Taken to the Wood Shed". You can watch the video HERE

would love some feedback.

posted on Dec, 3 2012 @ 09:09 PM
link   
Very reliable source and style of reporting. The man is a genius.

So is this video that I created, snipping pieces of Alex Jone's radio interviews, as well as television news stories, newspaper stories, even my own personally video-taped conversations with Dr. Fred Bell's daughter, as well as the MN Chief of Police's secretary.

Here's my investigation audit VIDEO of the Jesse Ventura Death Ray fact ----> www.youtube.com...

posted on Dec, 4 2012 @ 04:03 PM
link   
Alex Jones ? If i had to guess i would say he was NOT a GOVERNMENT operative. Impossible to tell but that is my guess. I dont think he is RIGHT about everything he claims, nor do i feel he is CLOSE to right about everything he claims. However, i feel he does FOLLOW the potential truth with a majority of FAIR balanced internal ENERGY. Yes i think he gets off track many a time and will get STUCK on POINTs of MISPERCEPTION he has no clue are MISPERCEPTION. However, this is true for everyone including myself. I feel that the BEST part of Alex Jones is he stands for the reality that LEADERs have ALWAYs created CONTROL of the MASSEs by using DECEPTION that is FAR more UNBELIEVABLE then those same masses would ever consider as REALISTICALLY possible. As far as this INDIVIDUAL POINT he is BANG ON the MONEY. Company LEADERs follow this same METHOD of DECEPTION to control not just their work force but the consumers using their products. Without this METHOD a company or countrys leaders have a FAR harder time creating CONTROL of their MASSEs of citizens and work forces. This METHOD works so well due to the LAWs of CHAOS THEORY upon our PERCEPTIONs of inividual and collective REALITY. CHAOS THEORY helps create the perceptions of the force of DENIAL to take a majority of control over the perceptions of the individual masses. HOW ? The POSSIBILITYs are INFINITE and thus to CONSIDER a POSSIBILITY that ONE has no REAL way to PROVE one way or another, creates CHAOS of the UNKNOWN within the mind from the force of realitys truth of the infinite possibilities at the point in time of CONSIDERATION. The HUMAN mind GENERATEs more ENERGY of THOUGHT etc when creating a CONCLUSION of BLACK or WHITE. Thus when confronted with a UNPROVABLE potential reality the human mind will by majority create a NEGATIVE GENERATION of energy within. Like a ROBOT the individual will then by majority react naturally by using this NEGATIVE ENERGY to DENY the POTENTIALITY that it has just confronted using a BLACK or WHITE conclusion, which then GENERATEs more INTERNAL ENERGY within the individual. Thus ONE that DESIREs to RESIST this "MORE-ENERGY" within have a HARD TASK as ONE that attempts to travel this PATH of THOUGHT must DEAL with the REAL NEGATIVE EFFECTs created within them from the truth of INFINITE POSSIBILITIEs of REALITY. To travel this path takes TIME of THOUGHT to begin to connect potentially endless points. The majority of the masses have NEVER had the TIME nor the ENERGY to travel this harder and less energy producing method of OPEN MINDED thought. Simply stated, to keep this PATHWAY of THOUGHT open is MENTALLY CHALLENGING for the INDIVIDUAL. WHY ? The reality of this PATHWAY of THOUGHT creates the POTENTIALITY that our LEADERs are USING our IGNORANCE to CONTROL the ENERGY that we generate to BELIEVE in these same LEADERs. This is a UNCOMFORTABLE internal feeling within anyone that chooses to believe our LEADERs are on the sides of TRUTH, JUSTICE and DEMOCRATIC FAIR balance for any and all equally or at least CLOSE to equally as humanly possible. Thus the FORCE of BELIEF that ONE in past time has INVESTED in BELIEVNG that this JUSTICE exists within our leaders will RISE UP and CONFRONT any and all FORCEs of BELIEF that attempt to create a CLAIM of TRUTH otherwise. Simply stated, it is NOT in the MASSEs best individual feelings to TRY to BELIEVE otherwise when ONE has their entire life believed the OPPOSITE. By design a patriotic first world individual will not FEEL good inside when considering that the most powerful FIRST WORLD nations rather than PROTECT the rest of OUR WORLD have been using the rest of the world deceptively to create the WAY of LIFE that allows their own protected masses to REMAIN happy, healthy and comfortably in a state of IGNORANCE that is NOT in their BEST interest to keep QUESTIONING. Thus when confronting this potential of reality most will by nature subconsciously CHOOSE faster than they consciously have time to consider that deep down its every INDIVIDUAL for themselves in this world and thus simply feel FORTUNATE to live as a INDIVIDUAL CITIZEN within the MOST powerful of the FIRST world nations and thus the NEGATIVE ENERGY of considering OTHERWISE will be EXCORCISED immediately via the FORCE of DENIAL that one is not IGNORANT as NOBODY can PROVE this IGNORANCE conclusively or not.

I think Alex Jones is far from dealing with PERFECT CLARITY of TRUTH. I just happen to believe that it would shock the living SPIRITs out of the masses to find out that he happens to be CLOSER to CLARITY than the majoritys have ever felt COMFORTABLE considering could be REAL. As i stated this does not mean he is devoid of creating ignorant points as i feel thats far from the truth, thus i feel that the powers that be controlling the puppet leaders CHOOSEN to lead the first world nations are not threatened by him. In truth i would bet they would deceptively encourage him in fake TRUTHFUL directions to discredit him. I would.

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 04:35 PM
link   
I too recently stopped listening (and by that I mean every show, every day, but as it was online stream I wasn't necessarily ritualistically tuning in at a set time each day). I could not balance the contradictions, blatant web-spinning and in cases flat-out falsehoods I kept finding against the converse 'pros' of being a listener. I decided to stop listening, but also stop browsing the InfoWars site and untangled myself from the FB page for the same reason: There was too little 'good' side to justify tolerating all the 'bad' side, and so I didn't want to count as a point/tick/ad-revenue statistic for it.

posted on Dec, 13 2012 @ 10:24 PM
link   
Alex Jones is there to channel your negative energies to a super-ethereal negative source. He is not here to offer ANY solutions. But just highlight the negatives (some of them factual some of the REALLY far-fetched). But understand these are all realities you create with your brain. Alex is a protected asset - ask yourself if any of the rants where made by you, would you not have been either sued or the very least terminated from the airwaves? Yet in his case, he is encouraged with even more air time.

You just have to follow how cleverly he played the Ron Paul card pre-2012 elections - he was all for Ron Paul till mid-year, until the momentum against Obama grew, he dropped Ron Paul (of all things with a poor excuse saying his son, Rand Paul endorsed Romney?) - and then went on to sell Romney as a better-of-the-two alternative, when clearly TPTB would not allow a mormon president.

He is there to sell you despondency and delusion with no suitable alternatives. He is good if you want to end up with dementia, heavily misguided suffering with a severe sense of helplessness. He is placed there by TPTB themselves as a counter-balance for their plans (yet cleverly without solutions), in order to adhere to the universal creator's laws that they did warn the masses but the masses still opted for THEIR plans.

So stay far, far away from Alex Jones. I humbly suggest to draw YOUR OWN conclusions from what the mass-media presstitutes sell you. Your brain is already in-tune with your own higher source for you to understand what sounds 'fishy' is already a downright trap by TPTB. You don't need Alex Jones to sell it you in a misguided fashion and hijack that thought to a different place for a diferent purpose.

I understand you have to make your own choices. So good luck to those of you who follow Alex's every word, your massive collection of canned beans, ammunitions and underground chambers. The naiveity is astounding indicating you have no idea of what is coming. Your ammunitions or bunkers will be of no protection to you.

posted on Dec, 13 2012 @ 11:18 PM
link   
I think he knows what he is talking about. The stuff he gets are from books and writers who talk about the same things in the past. He is pretty accurate on a lot of things, but he will smack u over the head with the cold hard truth , it's his method to wake people up. U just can't be nice about it or people will never wake up. I don't believe his is working for the mossad or cia or what ever people say. He exposes too much corruption and the elites strategy to be one. However, making predictions is the most dangerous thing because the elites will use it to discredit u. They will plan one thing and if it is found out, they will hold back just to discredit u, it's their greatest weapon.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join