It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Latest Party Experiences

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 30 2012 @ 12:38 PM
link   
So, I want to hear about the crazy things you did the last time you were partying ATS. =D What occurred whenever you had one too many... Okay, four too many.

My latest experience with alcohol was last night and apparently I made out with my friend who's a gay guy, made out with another chick, and have hickeys all over me... Yeeeeaaah.. I don't know if that's an "ugh" scenario or not.

So, what has alcohol done to you lately?

posted on Nov, 30 2012 @ 12:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Myomistress

It just gives me a warm buzz.

Other than that, nothing out of the ordinary happens.

soulwaxer

posted on Nov, 30 2012 @ 01:01 PM
link   
Last time I was too drunk, I danced...

RA never dances. Never. And It wasn't good dancing or anything like that either, It was feet glued to the floor, arms swaying kind of dancing.

I just hope to god I'm not on youtube somewhere..

posted on Nov, 30 2012 @ 01:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Rising Against

Yeah, I hope that I don't appear on youtube somewhere either. My friends that decided not to drink were recording EVERYTHING.

posted on Nov, 30 2012 @ 01:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Myomistress

Last time I got drunk, I sat at the corner of the bar and thought about life. I only wasted my hate on some jack-wagon for 5 minutes, then I was generally pretty jolly being by myself.

Yeah, I know how to party.

posted on Nov, 30 2012 @ 01:19 PM
link   
...there were horses, and a man on fire, and I killed a guy with a trident.

posted on Nov, 30 2012 @ 01:33 PM
link   
The last time I got drunk, I joined AA. That was the best damn thing I ever did! I haven't been to a meeting in over 20 years, nor have I had the urge to drink since. Many say you never get cured, but I'm not so sure...

See ya,
Milt

posted on Nov, 30 2012 @ 01:58 PM
link   
i usally dont party much anymore, i just usually sip a little most of the time. it will take me four hours usually to drink a tall can. every once in a a while i do get tore back and it usually just consists of jolly good times and sparring with my buddy s.

but my favorite story is from when i was a young-ling up in mountains. it was fire season and a hot summer so no campfires were allowed, but whats a party without a fire, the night goes on and its getting rowdy, fire jumping, fights, a lot of people and i was stumbling at this point and had the wonky eye going..

next thing we know the whole sheriffs office is there some in cars, and some already on foot, and they swoop in real quick. the people on the front lines were taken quick they had no chance. i happened to be standing in a small group of people on the back lines, on the other side of the bond fire. all of us that were able to run, ran,. except for a few that were so scared they froze.

they start chasing us. i have a girl running behind me, she is about 180-maybe 200lbs. im just trying to stay up, the woods were darker as we got farther from the fire, and we were running though the un trailed brush. the cops see the big girl as an easy target so they start following her and she is following me. i decide im gonna do a quick zag the other way as to loose the girl and run into the night. being of unsound motor skills i tripped and feel onto a log, my ribs broke my fall. and not a moment after i gather my being and start getting up bammmmm 180+ of womanly force land on my rib cage.

now i cant breath and , sharp pains are screaming through my ribs every time i try an breath. she rolls off me, i see the flashlights coming and get up, i hobble off to left towards to the river. i come to a high overhanging bank and below i see moonlight hitting the slow water and with out thought i jumped. when i hit the water i was relieved, that relief was quickly halted when i hit the bottom about 3 feet under the water surface,

my legs buckled and i fell back and hit my head hard on the bank. im looking up and see the movement of flashlights coming over the ridge were i just jumped from. i crawl behind a large rock, im still under a couple feet of water so i go to my back and stick my lips out of the water so i can breath. i can see the light from the flashlights hitting the rock i was behind and after about 20 sec of light and muffled voices the light was gone and i was safe.

i crawled up on the bank and layed down. i woke up 2 hours later half way in the water, and my top half on the dirt. i get up with sharp pains all over and decide i have to start walking home(10 miles). i find away up the bank and here voices. and sure enough the party is still going, all the ones that made it to there freedom, trickled back, and the party resumed(no fire this time).

on a side note no one could find are buddy "randy" he parents didn't get called, he didn't go home, and he never came back to the party. by morning we got worried and went and searched. we found him scared for his life in the top smaller branches of a fruit tree. when he was running from the party that night he came into a meadow next to the fruit true. he spotted on the other side of the field(50 yards) unmistakeable animal eyes glowing in the night. then they started coming towards him he instantly climbed the tree and made it to the top and wedged himself in some small branches. the cougar tried climbing the tree but couldn't make it far before the limbs were not fit to be clawing your way up. the cougar waited down there until dawn and then left.

so all in all between my buddy and I the drinking and debauchery almost lead to a criminal record, fines, and mauling by cougar, in the end i had bruised ribs, sprained knees and ankles and a concussion and a wicked hang over, and top top it all off my "tobacco" pouch got soaked and ruined all my "tobacco".

i miss drinkin in the woods

edit on 30-11-2012 by DocHolidaze because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join