It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

HAARP? Crazy Skies, Bloomington Indiana (Military Base CRANE not far)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 30 2012 @ 12:24 PM
link   
Bloomington skies seem to be getting odder and odder at all times. This was actually taken in the summer, but, I had lost the footage and forgot that I put it on my old hard-drive. I think this was sometime in July, 2012.

Our skies seem to be having crazier and crazier sunsets and sunrises. On the 25th, I actually posted a different video. Nonetheless, it has become prevalent enough where MANY people out here are talking about it on a regular basis.

Things to keep in mind, Crane Indiana is not far from Bloomington. It hosts the Naval Base (NWSC) -Naval Weapons Support Center- (I added all the links. It appears that the videos did not embed properly.)

www.youtube.com...

And, here is another couple of videos that are demonstrating our increasingly odd looking sky. For those who say this is "merely a sunset," I want to note...In Bloomington, WE'VE NEVER HAD ANYTHING THAT HAS LOOKED EVEN REMOTELY CLOSE TO THIS BEFORE...EVER. Also, given the sheer number of odd things that continue to happen in Bloomington, these growing anomalies are now being spoken of regularly by many of the locals and students who attend Indiana University.

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

Then we have THIS little gem...The most perfect, and precision accuracy chemtrailing that money can buy.

www.youtube.com...

Last but not least, there is this little "anomaly" that I filmed. I had taken a few photographs of it, and it looked more spherical in those. However, this appears to be a "sun dog," that has another light source attached to it.

www.youtube.com...

edit on 30-11-2012 by Serenity777 because: Videos did not embed properly

edit on 30-11-2012 by Serenity777 because: to add

edit on 30-11-2012 by Serenity777 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 30 2012 @ 12:29 PM
link   
You need to just put the youtube code in there, not the whole link. It's the bit after v=
example would be 5RWW_w3ko8Y which woudl go in the yvid tags

That's a volumetric shadow. Also called a crepuscular shadow when the sun is below the horizon. See:

contrailscience.com...
edit on 30-11-2012 by Uncinus because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 30 2012 @ 12:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Uncinus

The sun wasn't behind the horizon though...

I am merely looking in the eastern sky. The sun was behind us in the Western sky.

Not to say that you aren't correct, I am merely pointing out the conditions. Nothing more. The other thing is this. There were no contrails in the sky to create that...nor were there any clouds in the far eastern sky...as can be seen in the video.

posted on Nov, 30 2012 @ 12:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Serenity777
reply to post by Uncinus

The sun wasn't behind the horizon though...

I am merely looking in the eastern sky. The sun was behind us in the Western sky.

Not to say that you aren't correct, I am merely pointing out the conditions. Nothing more. The other thing is this. There were no contrails in the sky to create that...nor were there any clouds in the far eastern sky...as can be seen in the video.

It's probably the shadow of a segment of a contrail way behind you in the west, lined up with the sun. It's very unintuitive.

If the sun was low enough in the west there's a possibility that it might be an anti-crepuscular shadow. You don't see those very often, and normally there are multiple shadows. So a contrail segment seems most likely.

posted on Nov, 30 2012 @ 01:44 PM
link   
Skip the first and watch the others folks!!!

The first video is the least interesting - and the most explainable.
The others are, shall I say WHOA!!
I don't get freaked out over strange clouds either but in 53 years I have never seen a "venetian blind sky".
That is freaky!
Nor have I seen the triple crossing of contrails, or chemtrails whichever, it's still bizarr0.
All recent videos too, what is going on over there in Indiana anyway?

S&F

posted on Nov, 30 2012 @ 01:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Serenity777

Bloomington skies seem to be getting odder and odder at all times.

Can you show us actual proof? Or is this all from your memory?

posted on Nov, 30 2012 @ 02:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Asktheanimals
Skip the first and watch the others folks!!!

The first video is the least interesting - and the most explainable.
The others are, shall I say WHOA!!
I don't get freaked out over strange clouds either but in 53 years I have never seen a "venetian blind sky".
That is freaky!

You mean this?

It's just two layers of ripple clouds. One is significantly higher than the other, so it's lit by the setting sun, whereas the lower layer is in shadow, and it's hence dark.

It's a pretty sunset, is all. Some sunsets are more spectacular than other. Try an image search for "amazing sunset" to see the kooky things that sometime happen in nature. Can you claims you've see them all?
www.google.com...

posted on Nov, 30 2012 @ 03:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Uncinus

They're stratus undulatus (google it)
I can't find any that have the both the regularity and the gaps that show between them.
I've seen many strange clouds and atmospheric conditions.
Also note I did not say they were man-made, HAARP induced or chemtrails.
But they are freaky.

posted on Nov, 30 2012 @ 04:20 PM
link   
reply to post by samkent

Oh, would you like me to come up with 39 years of video footage for you to go through?

Proof is in what I filmed. Otherwise, I wouldn't have filmed it. But, if you go to that channel, you'll see more than enough outside footage to compare it to.

And yes...I'm ALSO going by memory.

posted on Nov, 30 2012 @ 05:12 PM
link   
Were these all taken pretty close in time to each other?

You've got some weather about to move in. There's cirro-cumulus and alto-cumulus all over. Your venetian blind cloud formation might be just a variation of other altocumulus I see there - it would be an altocumulus undulatus in that case.

It's indicative of a moist somewhat unstable air mass.

Adding in a parhelion, that's the ring around the sun with a second light source, you've also got very cold air moving in at high altitudes that's forming ice crystals in the upper atmosphere. If that rides in over your altocumulus, you could get a real ripper of a thunderstorm or possibly heavy snow, if the upper level cold is the harbinger of a fast moving cold front.

edit to add: I'd expect persistent contrails in a saturated atmosphere at middle altitudes in that sort of weather, too.
edit on 30-11-2012 by Bedlam because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 4 2012 @ 10:35 AM
link   
OP - I'd like to add what I think might be evidence for HAARP causing these strange cloud formations. Clouds are nothing but dust particles that water droplets have attached themselves to right? What if HAARP were being used at lower levels in the atmosphere and was being used to manipulate the weather - it might show in such regularity as we see in your videos.
I remembered seeing videos of cymatics where sound waves were producing interesting patterns. Water droplets would do the same thing as the sand in the following video. Pay attention to the pattern at around the :50 time mark:

Thoughts?

posted on Dec, 4 2012 @ 11:41 AM
link   
reply to post by Asktheanimals

Clouds will also do that in the wind, you see the same patterns in the sand close to the shore too. Given the frequency with which the wind blows I disagree that it can be linked to HAARP.

As those waves would have to be coming down from a minimum of 35 miles to as far as 500 miles vertically, If it could reach clouds that are only 5 or so miles above our heads there would be other ways to detect it too, surely?

new topics

top topics

join