It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hessdalen Interactive Observatory / Ostfold College Norway

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 30 2012 @ 11:28 AM
link   
Hi.

There have been enough ufo sightings reported in Hessdalen, Norway that Ostfold College installed a stationary fully automatic ufo observatory. Some amazing pictures and videos have been captured in the area.

Landings have been reported and solid proof of earth samples being taken. At one remote location a large piece of turf approx. 2 by 5 meters weighing 2 tons was removed and placed a few meters away but there were no signs of machinery or people.

In Sept. 2007 a major week long survey was conducted by the university scientists assisted by students. On the fourth night they recorded an amazing ufo....

Wow! The video documents part of the survey and shows the reaction of the scientists and students as the ufo appears.

Also on the video are brief interviews from several local residents who have witnessed the lights / ufos in the area.

posted on Nov, 30 2012 @ 11:39 AM
link   
Very cool. They lost me a bit at the end when they started talking about other sightings and pictures because some of them have been debunked and even had the hoaxer come forward. The fact they set up an auto observatory for the lights is pretty cool and that they caught them on camera is great. I do wonder about the earth moving story though...if it is such a remote area then what were these folks doing 2 miles from the nearest road in the middle of nowhere as they put it?

posted on Nov, 30 2012 @ 11:40 AM
link   
reply to post by cavalryscout

Hello. S&F

It's an older video and I have seen it before, it's really good stuff

Amazing how many sightings they get in Norway, what bothers me most is that it's the only 24hr UFO observatory in the world, ya right?

Available to the public perhaps, but we can be damn sure that TPTB have been watching the skies for longer...

SS

posted on Nov, 30 2012 @ 11:47 AM
link   
reply to post by Vasa Croe

if it is such a remote area then what were these folks doing 2 miles from the nearest road in the middle of nowhere as they put it?

Good point.

It does look like somebody was digging in the area. That in itself is a bit of a mystery.

top topics

join