It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NASA Probe Finds Ice and Organics on Mercury!

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 10 2012 @ 02:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by FreedomCommander
From here on, I'm going to challenge you to give me a hint that supports your theory that Earth is a solid ball.

Common friggin sense.

Why do you not answer any questions? Where was his camera when he made his alleged trip to the 1,600 mile wide hole in Canada?

posted on Dec, 10 2012 @ 06:12 PM
link   
reply to post by AugustusMasonicus

I'll repeat. From here on, I'm going to challenge you to give me a hint that supports your theory that Earth is a solid ball.

Meaning, what evidence supports the general idea that Earth is a solid ball?

posted on Dec, 10 2012 @ 06:21 PM
link   
reply to post by FreedomCommander

Seismic data for one.
eqseis.geosc.psu.edu...

posted on Dec, 10 2012 @ 06:26 PM
link   
reply to post by wildespace

The Arctic is melting. Will the oceans poor down into the hole and leave the Earth dry?
earthsky.org...
Or is this hole on the land?

It goes back. Meaning, most of the ice there is fresh water. Salt water can't freeze into icebergs like that. In a general sense, nothing will happen. No land masses will disappear and the animal life will adapt.

It's accessible by boat, so it's in the sea. Just to point out this, even though it's obvious, it's was designed that way.

And like you said it's a equilibrium, their water level is near the same as ours, so no need to worry about flooding, the Earth knows what it's doing.

In a more general sense, it's in a constant flow. Most people here think that the Earth is a dead entity, much less something that you can rape. It's alive and in a constant maintenance state, so nothing ever truly dies.

As for why the Earth is a solid ball, it's the result of hydrostatic equilibrium. The Earth has got so much mass that its own gravity compacted it into a ball. Any voids inside it, which could have been there in the early stages of accretion process, were long since squeezed shut by the Earth's gravity. en.wikipedia.org...

Too big of a gap. There are caves that go more than 5 miles down and spelunkers down there have experienced something they thought impossible, they felt lighter, swifter, and stronger than on the surface.

Another big gap in that theory, if Earth was a giant ball of mass, we wouldn't be here. Earth will no longer be near the sun, due to this fact; Gravity is a EM force that operates at 1 THz with a penetration of 50 miles, and a wavelength of .3 to 4.3 mm.

But to unveil the illusion that geologist and seismologist believe Hydrostatic Equilibrium is true, the central sun emits it's own gravity but instead of a pull, it's really a push. So in a general sense, gravity is operating both ways, we are being push on and push out.

Here is a real neat trick, you can negate your weight by adding more negative charges to your body. But it goes for the opposite, add more positive charges, your going to weigh more than you think. Tibetan Monks could do it, why can't we?
edit on 10-12-2012 by FreedomCommander because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 10 2012 @ 07:49 PM
link   

Meaning, what evidence supports the general idea that Earth is a solid ball?

I have asked you several times about where the photographic evidence is from the expidition you mentioned. When you post that I will be happy to answer any of your questions.

posted on Dec, 10 2012 @ 10:31 PM
link   

The only evidence I can give you are what I have found. Experiences, stories, legends, and the such. To the best of my knowledge, all photos of up close hollow Earth experience are gone or ignored.

I'm not the only one that wants to go there. I'm not the only one who wants to abandon this nightmare, I just want to go home.

Happy now?
edit on 10-12-2012 by FreedomCommander because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 10 2012 @ 10:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

Not to be rude, but isn't that avoiding the cause of Earthquakes? Not saying that you are, I'm questioning on how Earthquakes are possible.

I mean, I know how volcanoes happen. It happens a lot closer than people think. What the main ingredients to making a volcano is heat and pressure. So, what can create that amount of pressure deep beneath the Earth? Sodium. Alkali metals. Any metal that is reactive to water will create enough pressure that inside a chamber that it'll melt the rock.

Interesting thing though, try melting solid lava again and it won't work.

With enough pressure and heat, the magma rises up being pushed by Earths gravity from the center due to it's negative charge, melting the rock around it as well. A lot of people have a general idea of what happens when a high pressure body meets a low pressure atmosphere, it explodes.

This is the origin of volcanoes.

The origin of Earthquakes is that there is a high concentration of negative charges in one place causing tensional forces. Interesting thing is, we need them. Without them, the Earth will be no more. What is the main cause of these earthquakes, is the Sun.

If a geophysicist was asked this, he/she will say something else that goes with the mainstream of things.

This is the closest I can get you on this one.

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 06:20 AM
link   

The only evidence I can give you are what I have found. Experiences, stories, legends, and the such. To the best of my knowledge, all photos of up close hollow Earth experience are gone or ignored.

So you are saying Cluff went to this alleged egress and took no pictures?

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 09:07 AM
link   
Guys, I suggest we just leave FreedomCommander to his beliefs. A person with a mind warped so much cannot be reasoned with. Besides, this thread got completely off-topic now. I'll remind you what it is: NASA Probe Finds Ice and Organics on Mercury!

Do you think we could ever land a rover on Mercury? Perhaps the polar regions have more of the in-between temperatures that a rover could bear.

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 10:46 AM
link   

That is the thing, if you don't understand Earth, you can never understand Mercury. You've must of missed something I said; All planets are habitable and hollow.

How can you understand other planets when you don't understand your own home?
edit on 11-12-2012 by FreedomCommander because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 10:46 AM
link   

What more do you want?

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 11:35 AM
link   

Hello,

Just to clarify something :

Too big of a gap. There are caves that go more than 5 miles down and spelunkers down there have experienced something they thought impossible, they felt lighter, swifter, and stronger than on the surface.

My father is a spelunker, and never told me such a thing. But to be honest, he never went that deep...
And there's a reason to that: he would be a record breaker if he had (I would be very proud, mind you :-)).

english.ruvr.ru...

An international team of speleologists has reached the world’s deepest cave situated in Abkhazia in the South Caucasus - the Krubera -Voronya Cave, BNS Agency reported on August 10. One of its members, a Ukrainian, Gennady Samokhin, reached the depth of 2,197 metres, thus, improving his own depth record by 6 metres.

As far as I know, 2,197 metres is far from 5 miles. So your statement seems a bit weird to me? Do you have names of spelunkers having gone that deep, and feeling this "new strength"?

But of course, that's only mainstream stating it. And my father.

edit on 11-12-2012 by blindIo because: Son's pride!

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 12:22 PM
link   
But that's right...with all that, I forgot we were off topic.
So sorry OP! Besides, the original thread was interesting!

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 12:36 PM
link   
reply to post by blindIo

What about Abkhazia Mountains in Russia?

One of the books that I found about it.

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 12:55 PM
link   

Yes, so, what's your point ?

The world's deepest known cave, Krubera (Voronja) Cave, is located in Abkhazia's western Caucasus mountains. The latest survey (as of September 2007) has measured the vertical span of this cave system as 2,191 m (7,188 ft) between its highest and lowest explored points.

en.wikipedia.org...
Or, to avoid Wikipedia :
www.mountain.ru...

We are still far from 5 miles deep it seems.

And anyway, I quoted the part where you told spelunkers went around 5 miles deep, I never said there was no cave 5 miles deep (though there there seems to be none we know of).

As for your link, and the "article" in the 1982 edition of the Weekly World News:
en.wikipedia.org...

You should really check your sources, in my opinion, they are not reliable.
But, dude, that's only MY opinion. Even if I stand by the fact that you're wrong about your caves and spelunkers statement. You have the right to stand by your beliefs. I just wanted to correct something that I thought was wrong, in case you would be ready to accept it.
If you're not, no worries

edit on 11-12-2012 by blindIo because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 01:26 PM
link   
reply to post by blindIo

A gold mine in South Africa goes down to almost 4 kilometers. It gets very hot there. en.wikipedia.org...

But even that is only a scratch in the surface of the Earth. Below is a molten magma, no voids can exist there.

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 01:40 PM
link   

Thanks for the link
Yes, but this is a mine, man-made (or man-dug).
I would not like going down there, btw!
It must be hell...!

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 02:27 PM
link   

wait a minute, according to your orthodox science, the Earth only has a crust thickness of a mile. Yet, you say that it's close to 2.5 miles?

So, what is it? A mile or what?

There are underground labyrinths all over the world, but most of them are man-made over a thousand years ago, just something you would ignore.

But from a unorthodox point of view, going about that depth is like going to Death Valley, CA, USA. It stops and decreases once your past 5 miles.

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 02:28 PM
link   
reply to post by blindIo

I'm just a unorthodox man taking things in with a grain of salt and looks at all the cracks and comparisons.

Hey, blind, I just have a question specifically for you, what is the tallest mountain on Earth?

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 02:50 PM
link   

The oceanic crust is 5 km to 10 km thick. The continental crust is typically from 20 km to 70 km thick. www.eoearth.org...
Continents are like icebergs, the bulk of rock is deeply submerged.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join