It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How is the *New World Order* any different than the *Old World Order*?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 30 2012 @ 11:00 AM
link   
This is obviously directed towards people who believe the New World Order is a global conspiracy with the goal of total world domination under a fascist military police state, rendering citizens to the status once again, of mere slaves.

When I look at the world, I see that things just stay the same. The only change in the world is application of technology and the size of profits reaped by the global banking cartel. And I guess the slow death of the middle class.

So, how are you not a slave right now?

Shouldn't a new world order be just the thing we as ~human beings~, should strive to achieve? That's the difference I see when I think about these things. We should all be Pro~New World Order as opposed to Old World Order? No? Why not?

It's a brilliant display of a psychological sleight of hand, as the magician distracts your attention before he pulls a rabbit out of his a**.

posted on Nov, 30 2012 @ 11:08 AM
link   
That question is almost impossible to answer, unless you think that we're already in the throws of this " NWO "

I can say this.

It will be NEW, you will most likely ask for it without even knowing, and once it's truly upon us it will already be to late to stop.

SS
edit on 113030p://am3055 by Spike Spiegle because: to

posted on Nov, 30 2012 @ 11:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by Spike Spiegle
That question is almost impossible to answer, unless you think that we're already in the throws of this " NWO "

I can say this.

It will be NEW, you will most likely ask for it without even knowing, and once it's truly upon us it will already be to late to stop.

SS
edit on 113030p://am3055 by Spike Spiegle because: to

If I were to accept the mainline conspiracy definition of what this NWO is, then yes, I do believe that we are in the throws of it. It's business as usual. Why would tptb want to alter that which keeps them in contol? Admittedly, the old world powers will apply technology to us as it fits their purpose, and that could be deemed *new*, but that's hardly a *new* strategy.

I don't think the future of the global power dichotomy will provide anything new to me, and i'm certain that your *NWO* will only ever affect me to the ~DEGREE~ that I let it. ie "you choose your own level of involvement". Personally I believe *it* is truly upon us NOW, but it will never be too late to affect the necessary change that would improve the quality of our lives.

What stops the New World Order from occuring right now? Do you honestly believe that *they* couldn't do what they plan today? They could easily do what conspiracy people fear is coming in the not too distant future right now. Why are they waiting, and what are they waiting for?

posted on Nov, 30 2012 @ 11:58 AM
link   

Why are they waiting, and what are they waiting for?
reply to post by ELectricalApprentice

They may be waiting for a population reduction. Right now, there are a heck of a lot more of us, then there are of them. It would be impossible for them to corral and control us currently. However, between things in our environment which cause infertility (GMOs, BPAs, etc) and things in our environment which cause early death, they're acheving the population reduction they seek. It's pretty slow going, though....they may have to get World War III going, or give us a couple of Fukushimas to acheive their dreams of depopulation.

posted on Nov, 30 2012 @ 12:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by FissionSurplus

Why are they waiting, and what are they waiting for?

They may be waiting for a population reduction. Right now, there are a heck of a lot more of us, then there are of them. It would be impossible for them to corral and control us currently. However, between things in our environment which cause infertility (GMOs, BPAs, etc) and things in our environment which cause early death, they're acheving the population reduction they seek. It's pretty slow going, though....they may have to get World War III going, or give us a couple of Fukushimas to acheive their dreams of depopulation.

But the more working consumer people there are, the more profit and security they assume. I'm sorry, I just don't believe it when people say they can't corral and control us starting right now. If they want to control us, how does killing us fit the agenda? They either want us around TO control us, or they want to kill us off.

So, how about if they killed 6 billion of us, and then eternally controlled and corraled the remainder. They have the weapons and the chemical poisons and the means. It just doesn't add up, so someone must be blowing a lot of smoke up our a**es, do you know what I mean?

posted on Nov, 30 2012 @ 12:19 PM
link   

But the more working consumer people there are, the more profit and security they assume

I disagree. The more people there are, the harder they are to control. A jail with a small prison population is easier to control and keep tame than an overcrowded jail in which there are not enough resources, and the prisoners are restless, angry, and hate the jailers.

The semantics of "new world order" vs. "old world order" mean nothing, unless we look at the intention behind the actions. Plans such as "Agenda 21" and "Codex Alimentarius" only show me that they want to turn Earth into a prison planet. This, to me, is the essense of the "New World Order".

The people behind this new order already have more than enough money. It's not about profits at the level they are at. It is all about absolute control, the ultimate power aphrodesiac for the multi-billionaire who has everything.

As far as why they wouldn't just kill a bunch of people at once, would you be obedient to mass murderers on a grand scale? Psychology is all-important. No killer tyrant stays in power for long. These people are much too smart to conduct a ham-fisted slaughter. Subtlety is key, so the sheep do not panic.
edit on 30-11-2012 by FissionSurplus because: clarification

posted on Nov, 30 2012 @ 12:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by FissionSurplus

But the more working consumer people there are, the more profit and security they assume

I disagree. The more people there are, the harder they are to control. A jail with a small prison population is easier to control and keep tame than an overcrowded jail in which there are not enough resources, and the prisoners are restless, angry, and hate the jailers.

The semantics of "new world order" vs. "old world order" mean nothing, unless we look at the intention behind the actions. Plans such as "Agenda 21" and "Codex Alimentarius" only show me that they want to turn Earth into a prison planet. This, to me, is the essense of the "New World Order".

The people behind this new order already have more than enough money. It's not about profits at the level they are at. It is all about absolute control, the ultimate power aphrodesiac for the multi-billionaire who has everything.

So you're saying, even tho they control the fractional reserve banking system which makes them masters of the universe, but they are unable to impose their will upon us to the degree that we're implanted with microchips and living in the Brave New World? Money is what drives all of us, and they control it. How is the world not corraled right now? We all work jobs to provide endless bread and circus, and no matter how bad things get, the worlds population accepts it. Rolls over for it.

They have the world's military forces at their disposal. They have secret technology at least 50 years in advance of what we know about. You say the more people there are, the harder it is to control them. How? And, aren't they controlling us now? Isn't there a conspiracy out there that talks about how the authority started dosing prison water with flouride and found they could reduce the amount of guards watching the prisoners by like 50 percent or something? Isn't there flouride in the public water systems? Why is everyone so worried about the whiteness of their teeth?

Now that Obama has been re-elected, are things going to improve for the average American? For the world? We're in a prison planet now!

posted on Nov, 30 2012 @ 12:46 PM
link   
Thinking about it now, I can see your point a little more clearly. What you're saying, is, things can get much worse, and very well just may.

I agree with that thinking after thinking about the things you've communicated. I guess, we part ways in the sense that I believe we need a meritocratic new world order as opposed to the old world order's new world order.

posted on Nov, 30 2012 @ 01:11 PM
link   
NWO is about a global government. We don't have that right now. We have the UN but it's not very effective.

posted on Nov, 30 2012 @ 01:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by resuwen
NWO is about a global government. We don't have that right now. We have the UN but it's not very effective.

I agree, we definitely don't have the global government thing.

A meritocratic new world order is what we need, in my opinion. I'm pro-nwo, and pro-global government, so long as they are meritocratic in nature.

posted on Nov, 30 2012 @ 01:19 PM
link   
The old world order was made up of different powers that kept each other in check (or that was the idea) opposition and competition. Kind of how nature works.

The NWO is a one world power with no opposition or competition. Without those two things it can, and will run wild with power, greed, and corruption.

I use to get all freaked out about it until I came to realize it honestly can't be stopped, and in the hmpf hmpf "eternal" scheme of things it really is for the better. If you're picking up what I'm laying down.

I also believe that the "NWO" is here and has been here since WW1, it just has yet to come out from behind the curtain.
edit on 30-11-2012 by PassiveObserver because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 30 2012 @ 01:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by PassiveObserver
The old world order was made up of different powers that kept each other in check (or that was the idea) opposition and competition. Kind of how nature works.

The NWO is a one world power with no opposition or competition. Without those two things it can, and will run wild with power, greed, and corruption.

I use to get all freaked out about it until I came to realize it honestly can't be stopped, and in the hmpf hmpf "eternal" scheme of things it really is for the better. If you're picking up what I'm laying down.

I also believe that the "NWO" is here and has been here since WW1, it just has yet to come out from behind the curtain.
edit on 30-11-2012 by PassiveObserver because: (no reason given)

I am definitely picking up what you are laying down!

The only thing I can say is that the bad guys have adopted the New World Order concept, which they took from the good guys, in an effort to control the rebels, and obfuscate the true enemy. It's somewhat of a blame game really, eh?

posted on Nov, 30 2012 @ 02:05 PM
link   
Well the bad thing is the whole means to get there. Which many elite say that in order to have a global, 1 world government...we'd need to drastically reduce the population in order for one power to remain control over it.

And it's also not hidden that it would be a dictatorship.
edit on 30-11-2012 by resuwen because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 1 2012 @ 03:44 AM
link   
The NWO is spiritual based. In order to have a NWO, there must first be a OWO. Since that's the case, it means that the elite has to overrule the One Who has the OWO. It proves that the OWO wasn't in their possession, otherwise there would be no need for a NEW world order. So, Who are the elite trying to overrule?

(KJV)Psalm 2:2-5
The kings of the earth set themselves, and the rulers take counsel together, against the Lord , and against his anointed, saying , [3] Let us break their bands asunder, and cast away their cords from us. [4] He that sitteth in the heavens shall laugh: the Lord shall have them in derision. [5] Then shall he speak unto them in his wrath, and vex them in his sore displeasure.

The NWO, is nothing more than having the Luciferian doctrine brought to light and having everyone under it. Babylon 2.0. The NWO, is Lucifer being god on earth. Do you really think the elite want money? They have all of it. Labor? That too, so what can these men who have everything want??? Souls.
edit on 1-12-2012 by scmoG because: information

edit on 1-12-2012 by scmoG because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 1 2012 @ 03:48 AM
link   
it really isn't.

The "universal" (Catholic) church replaced the old power, made a "one way" world government through religion and the church, and when that got played out, they came up with this. It is the same exact concept though. A one world system of governance. This time it plays on PC, new age, Ecological, fake morality.

I don't even care anymore. Short of trying to kill me, I will just live my life as my ancestors did, trying to get more security for myself through sacrifice and hard work.

The rest is just BS.

edit on 1-12-2012 by zedVSzardoz because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 1 2012 @ 03:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by zedVSzardoz
it really isn't.

The "universal" (Catholic) church replaced the old power, made a "one way" world government through religion and the church, and when that got played out, they came up with this. It is the same exact concept though. A one world system of governance. This time it plays on PC, new age, Ecological, fake morality.

I don't even care anymore. Short of trying to kill me, I will just live my life as my ancestors did, trying to get more security for myself through sacrifice and hard work.

The rest is just BS.

Not at all. If that were the case, the media wouldn't be forcing anti-God propaganda all of the time. Why are people obsessed with premarital sex, alcohol, drugs, murder, lies, deceit, selfishness, tattoos, piercings, abortions, homosexuality, pagan traditions and evolution? I don't know about you, but usually when the elite point one way, we should be looking at the other. Oh and yes, Catholicism is the whore of Babylon.
edit on 1-12-2012 by scmoG because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 1 2012 @ 03:56 AM
link   

But the more working consumer people there are, the more profit and security they assume. I'm sorry, I just don't believe it when people say they can't corral and control us starting right now. If they want to control us, how does killing us fit the agenda? They either want us around TO control us, or they want to kill us off.

So, how about if they killed 6 billion of us, and then eternally controlled and corraled the remainder. They have the weapons and the chemical poisons and the means. It just doesn't add up, so someone must be blowing a lot of smoke up our a**es, do you know what I mean?

well, i think of it like this.

there is always going to be someone out there that wants the power as much as the person in authority has now. at some point the person in power will be challenged. right now, a person can (in theory) muster up enough people to overthrow any person in power. by reducing the number of people in the world, you reduce the number of people who could potentially overthrow you.

this may be an over simplification of the system but it's an idea i had.

posted on Dec, 1 2012 @ 04:04 AM
link   
reply to post by scmoG

God rule is the old way. It loss power over time. Now you need something different to sway control since they completely lost control of that venture. New age nonsense, PC fascism, Ecological pacifications, ect... are all part of the new false morality they control entirely. It is their baby.

If the church still had supreme rule they could use it. They tried a last ditch effort in the late 1800´s but that only worked for the upper echelon of society. The masses still didn't care anymore. They had sound ideas of "liberty".

From within the democratic systems established, they forged a new concept taking all its tenants and forcing them into extremes they could govern. They usurped democratic rule by in essence enforcing extremes of democracy where real democracy cannot exist.

Look at the US, and its parent the UN. They act in "moral" right. They do anything but.

The illusion is that this is what the people always wanted. I don't care mind you. I have no reason to. In the end they are partially right. People have a long way to go before we are ready to rule ourselves without repeating their example. Say what you will, but you don't have the whole of your society usurped without some help from the inside.

They don't control religion anymore. Now their "interpretation" of scripture is not needed. We all read for the most part, have access to the original works in one way or the other, and have a good knowledge base to work off in relation to the world.

They upped the ante is all, game is still on. Religion is the new enemy it once was when they usurped that so very long ago. It runs the risk of giving way to true spirituality, which is more dangerous than any democratic ideals in the long run.(for them at least).

posted on Dec, 2 2012 @ 08:37 AM
link   

I am less of a slave than my parents were. I choose to watch no tv. This is an important start.

posted on Dec, 2 2012 @ 09:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by scmoG
The NWO is spiritual based. In order to have a NWO, there must first be a OWO. Since that's the case, it means that the elite has to overrule the One Who has the OWO. It proves that the OWO wasn't in their possession, otherwise there would be no need for a NEW world order. So, Who are the elite trying to overrule?

armageddonconspiracy.co.uk...

In fact, the enemy is the Old World Order - the people who have been in charge from the very beginning. They have no need to change anything because the world is already dancing to their tune. Their tyrannical dynasties have stridden the world stage for millennia. The last thing they want is a new world.

It seems to me that the only *changes* they make, are which puppet politician stands in front of the media circus, and how much interest to charge citizens, and the way they use technology against us. Other than that, they are playing the same old intelligence game, and have co-opted the conspiracy world with their agents of misinformation by calling their agenda, a *new world order*. A lot conspiracy theories identify the proper bad guys, but mistakenly call these bad guys *the Illuminati*. By calling it an *Illuminati new world order* people are inclined to FIGHT AGAINST the changes required to defeat the *old world order*, or the powers that operate it. It's a classic bait-and-switch.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join