It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israel authorizes construction of 3,000 new settlements

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 1 2012 @ 01:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by snapperski

Addressing a Washington audience that included Israel's Defence Minister Ehud Barak and Foreign Minister Avigdor Lieberman, Mrs Clinton said the vote

"should give all of us pause. All sides need to consider carefully the path ahead".

The Game is up Israel simmer down or pay the piper.

How long does the terrorist group Hamas and death to jews supporters here on ATS wish to live in denial, ignore reality?

Hillary Clinton, like everyone other human on Earth, only wants BOTH sides to consider the paths they had engage in. USA's comment is in no way taking sides, unlike others. Wake up.

posted on Dec, 1 2012 @ 01:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Deetermined
In the meanwhile, Iran wants everyone to recognize them for the "victory" in Gaza!

Larijani: Shiite Clerics in Iraq See Tehran behind Tel Aviv's Failure in Gaza

TEHRAN (FNA)- Iranian Parliament Speaker Ali Larijani said that all the Shiite clerics residing in Iraq are aware of Tehran's key role in regional developments, especially in Gaza, and added that they consider Iran as the main cause of Gazans' victory over the Zionist regime during recent 8-day war.

english.farsnews.com...

Take note of the part whereby the rubber stamping Iranian speaker alleges that Shia clerics in Iraq commenting. The key phrase is 'in Iraq'.

Why Iraq and not 'all over Shia communities', one may ask.

Currently, hundreds of innocent Shias had been slaughtered in Iraq, presumed by Iraqi sunni or muslim brotherhood thugs, to continue with their 1,300 years of sectarian conflict.

The persian apostate infidel leader Khameni believes that by making such claims, the sunnis will foolishly believe that he is on their side to kill all jews, and that the sunnis will forget the centuries old conflict.

Piped dream.

What that animal Khameni had done is abominable - encourage the foolish genocide of innocent others, which is against the teachings of prophet Muhammad, for the sake of his own survival to become the top dog in the muslim world.

It only shows his senility, insecurity, desperation and lack of integrity to resolve the sectarian issue. He is hopeless and should have resigned long ago.

The only hope for the Shias and the end of the sectarian conflict lays with the UN Human Rights Council body to make full use of the print media, social media and word of mouth to end this sectarianism and hold those responsible for the death of innocents accountable for justice.

What that beast Khameni had done is beyond any being's sanctity of life perceptions, not just humans. He will pay one day, along with his bunch of bootlicking dogs, and soon.

posted on Dec, 1 2012 @ 02:09 PM
link   
reply to post by micmerci

typical foolish double talk.

When did the Gaza strip become israeli land? never.

posted on Dec, 1 2012 @ 02:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by SeekerofTruth101

Originally posted by snapperski

Addressing a Washington audience that included Israel's Defence Minister Ehud Barak and Foreign Minister Avigdor Lieberman, Mrs Clinton said the vote

"should give all of us pause. All sides need to consider carefully the path ahead".

The Game is up Israel simmer down or pay the piper.

How long does the terrorist group Hamas and death to jews supporters here on ATS wish to live in denial, ignore reality?

Hillary Clinton, like everyone other human on Earth, only wants BOTH sides to consider the paths they had engage in. USA's comment is in no way taking sides, unlike others. Wake up.

you seem confused.

do you know how many United States Senator & Congressmen are duel citizens with Israel?

do you know how much money & religious influence is put on US foreign policy by AIPAC?

if you had any clue, you would know Trilateral Commission, CRF, the Senate & the House also known as the USA has taken a side.

do you know how much military aid is given to israel by the USA each year?

yet you people just want to kill everyone in Palestine, aka genocide, for land that is not recognized (and never has been) by the UN for israelis to build homes.. on the Gaza Strip?

thats where Palestinians were herded to after the 6 day war.. now israel is claiming it? more lies. more murder.

it seems it is you who chooses to ignore reality.

Hillary Clinton is a career lawyer/politician who murder Vince Foster to cover up drug running in Mena, Ark.
you are gravely mistaken to believe she is neutral in any way shape or form.

posted on Dec, 1 2012 @ 02:54 PM
link   
reply to post by reeferman

Is dual citizenship a crime?

Is Mrs Hillary Clinton a judged and sentenced criminal?

Had Israel evicted palestinians or had they been foolished to evacuate themselves freely after being led to believed in their arabs brothers that they could drive all jews into the sea and annihilate them back in 1948 and 1967, and numerous other arab terrorist slayings of innocent jews in declared peacetime?

Had USA slaughtered palestianians?

Had Israel slaughtered innocent palestinians except those who engage in war or use innocent palestinians as shields?

Are the continued targetting of innocent jewish cities with missiles by Hamas for years a myth?

Do end your BS and wake up to reality. You and your kind continued denial of truths and reality ARE part of the problem why there is no peace between Israel and Palestine. End your fantasies please.

posted on Dec, 1 2012 @ 02:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheHammer22

Originally posted by micmerci
reply to post by infowarrior9970

If you want to get technical, there is no such thing as a Palestinian. The so called Palestinian is just a combination of other ancestors from different regions of the ME. If you do not agree, then answer this- what is the Palestinian language? Currency?

When the Roman Empire conquered the land that is now referred to as Palestine it was renamed by the Romans as is typical of the Romans to the Latin name of Israels biggest enemy- Philistina. Philistines were the biggest enemy of Israel. Palestine is merely an English transliteration of Philistine and the original inhabitants were Jews.

Thats like saying Argentina isnt a country because they dont have their own language.

Israel has more English speakers, and people of European decent, than they have native Hebrews.

The modern Palistinian has more genetic similarity to the ancient Israelites, than the modern Jew has. By quite a bit actually.

That is so funny but actually true that the Arabs are more ethnically similair to the original Jews then the so called jews that live there now! judaism is just a religious movement and are not the original israelis that lived there six millenia ago! I don't understand why the evangicals don't realize this? I really have nothing against any of the Jews or arabs but the Zionist and Islam extreamist both need to go! I don't understand why there are so many people that support both these groups unconditionally but maybe they have a dog in this fight! At a time when peace is needed more then at any other time in history there are so many looking for this fight to happen! We can only hope that all those that live by the sword will die by the sword before it effects the rest of us! Unfortunately these cowards want the innocents to pay for their wants with our lives! Wake up people it's obvious that the writing is on the wall!

posted on Dec, 1 2012 @ 03:32 PM
link   

It should be illegal because it causes a conflict of loyalty!

Had Israel evicted palestinians or had they been foolished to evacuate themselves freely after being led to believed in their arabs brothers that they could drive all jews into the sea and annihilate them back in 1948 and 1967, and numerous other arab terrorist slayings of innocent jews in declared peacetime?

Did'nt this happen over 40 and 60 years ago by this logic the American indians should be trying to annihalate the Americans living there now!

Had USA slaughtered palestianians?

They might as well have because the US supplyed the weapons to those who did!

Had Israel slaughtered innocent palestinians except those who engage in war or use innocent palestinians as shields?

Actually what world are you living in there have been tens of thousands of innocents killed at the hands of israeli bombs and missles!

Are the continued targeting of innocent jewish cities with missiles by Hamas for years a myth?

No.I don't support any violence because violence begets violence! I do however believe they are a desperate response to outlandish murders by the hands of the Israeli military! they are also a response to Israels power hunger grab for every piece of land under those palestinians living in palestine now!

Do end your BS and wake up to reality. You and your kind continued denial of truths and reality ARE part of the problem why there is no peace between Israel and Palestine. End your fantasies please.

Wow you really have a handle on reality but in who's world i have no idea. You are the one who needs to awaken for how could anyones perception cause there to be a lack of peace between Israel and palestine? Violence does not create peace on the contrary violence begets violence! I wonder do you have a dog in this fight my friend?

posted on Dec, 1 2012 @ 04:23 PM
link   
reply to post by SeekerofTruth101

Had Israel evicted palestinians...

Yes, they have along with mass deportation, pillage, looting, terrorism and unlike you, i'll back up that claim.

Since the inception of Zionism, its leaders have been keen on creating a "Jewish State" based on a "Jewish majority" by mass immigration of Jews to Palestine, primarily European Jews fleeing from anti-Semitic Tsarist Russia and Nazi Germany. When a "Jewish majority" was impossible to achieve, based on Jewish immigration and natural growth, Zionist leaders (such as Ben Gurion, Moshe Sharett, Ze'ev Jabotinsky, and Chaim Weizmann) concluded that "population transfer" was the only solution to what they referred to as the "Arab Problem." Year after year, the plan to ethnically cleanse Palestine of its indigenous people became known as the "transfer solution".

•In a joint meeting between the Jewish Agency Executive and Zionist Action Committee on June 12th, 1938 Israeli first Prime Minister David Ben-Gurion stated:

"With compulsory transfer we [would] have a vast area [for settlement] .... I support compulsory transfer. I don't see anything immoral in it."

source

In "1948 and After" Benny Morris examines the first phase of the exodus and produces a detailed analysis of a source that he considers basically reliable: a report prepared by the intelligence services of the Israeli army, dated 30 June 1948 and entitled "The emigration of Palestinian Arabs in the period 1/12/1947-1/6/1948". This document sets at 391,000 the number of Palestinians who had already left the territory that was by then in the hands of Israel, and evaluates the various factors that had prompted their decisions to leave.

"At least 55% of the total of the exodus was caused by our (Haganah/IDF) operations." To this figure, the report's compilers add the operations of the Irgun and Lehi, which "directly (caused) some 15%... of the emigration". A further 2% was attributed to explicit expulsion orders issued by Israeli troops, and 1% to their psychological warfare. This leads to a figure of 73% for departures caused directly by the Israelis. In addition, the report attributes 22% of the departures to "fears" and "a crisis of confidence" affecting the Palestinian population. As for Arab calls for flight, these were reckoned to be significant in only 5% of cases...

In short, as Morris puts it, this report "undermines the traditional official Israeli 'explanation' of a mass flight ordered or 'invited' by the Arab leadership". Neither, as he points out, "does [the report] uphold the traditional Arab explanation of the exodus - that the Jews, by premeditation and in a centralized fashion, had systematically waged a campaign aimed at the wholesale expulsion of the native Palestinian population." However, he says that "the circumstances of the second half of the exodus" - which he estimates as having involved between 300,000 and 400,000 people - "are a different story."

One example of this second phase was the expulsion of Arabs living in Lydda (present-day Lod) and Ramleh. On 12 July 1948, within the framework of Operation Dani, a skirmish with Jordanian armored forces served as a pretext for a violent backlash, with 250 killed, some of whom were unarmed prisoners. This was followed by a forced evacuation characterized by summary executions and looting and involving upwards of 70,000 Palestinian civilians - almost 10% of the total exodus of 1947- 49.

Similar scenarios were enacted, as Morris shows, in central Galilee, Upper Galilee and the northern Negev, as well as in the post-war expulsion of the Palestinians of Al Majdal (Ashkelon). Most of these operations (with the exception of the latter) were marked by atrocities - a fact which led Aharon Zisling, the minister of agriculture, to tell the Israeli cabinet on 17 November 1948: "I couldn't sleep all night. I felt that things that were going on were hurting my soul, the soul of my family and all of us here (...) Now Jews too have behaved like Nazis and my entire being has been shaken.

source

Had Israel slaughtered innocent palestinians...

Yes.

Are the continued targetting of innocent jewish cities with missiles by Hamas for years a myth?

No.

Do end your BS and wake up to reality.

posted on Dec, 1 2012 @ 07:41 PM
link   
reply to post by SeekerofTruth101

Denial of truth? How can you even accuse someone of this when it is obvious you only take a stance from one sides perspective? All I seem to see in your posts is Pro Israel propaganda which was brought to you by the very people who couldn't give two sh!ts about you to start with. If you want to be misled, thats your problem whether you know it or not. Don't accuse others who can obviously see that their are issues on both sides and want to discuss issues from both sides.

I find it very hard to take people like you seriously. You call people Jew haters yet think its ok to hate on Muslims... Firstly, no-one has even stated they hate Jews.. Point out a few examples if you are going to make a ridiculous statemement.

posted on Dec, 1 2012 @ 07:49 PM
link   

Is Mrs Hillary Clinton a judged and sentenced criminal?

No she isn't, but it doesn't mean she is an innocent person either. Is George W Bush a judged and convicted criminal? He should be.

posted on Dec, 1 2012 @ 09:09 PM
link   
reply to post by DarknStormy

Yes, it is okay for Gaza to attack Israel. However, it is also okay for Israel to obliterate the Palestinians fighting them and assimilate Gaza. Why? Because it was once theirs, so they have the ancestral thing going for them.

It is NOT okay for Gaza or Israel to keep calling a truce. Stop the suffering and engage. Politicians can't solve anything. War will.

However, i am not stating for every little thing that pisses you off should you go to war, but let's be honest. Politicians have NEVER solved anything, only delayed it.
edit on 1-12-2012 by milkyway12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 1 2012 @ 09:09 PM
link   
DP.
edit on 1-12-2012 by milkyway12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 2 2012 @ 03:14 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 2 2012 @ 05:16 AM
link   
wait did you guys forget 1948? 1967?
the only thing Israel has ever got from the so called Palestinians is war.
and don't #ing tell me it's because they were "occupied". they got all of Jordan and half of the current Israel, and still said it was not enough and went to war, a war they lost. then on 1967 they did it again, and lost again.
that's the problem, they don't want peace, they want Israel out. so if they go and announce a Palestinian country all by themselves without negotiations, why would Israel not use their own territory that they got because of Palestinian aggression?
and for all Israel haters out there, you are welcome to say anything you want, but in the end it doesn't change the fact that the Palestinians want war and if they did get a country it will be just like Iran, a country ruled by Islam.
that's the kind of country you wish would exist instead of Israel.

posted on Dec, 2 2012 @ 05:42 AM
link   
reply to post by dsmg012

Buddy, give yourself an unbias history lesson. Everything that has happened concerning Palestine was provoked by Europe and the Zionist regime. As for Islam, are you scared? Boy they got to you didn't they? Do you need some councilling for your Islamaphobia?

posted on Dec, 2 2012 @ 06:17 AM
link   
reply to post by micmerci

what!?

Do you have a Heart.
I am not even going to reply to this, that is so, so wrong on many levels my friend

Not nice, not nice at all.

I am Scottish/Irish I can identify with the people of Palestine. This is no war, its genocide

posted on Dec, 2 2012 @ 06:29 AM
link   
After watching the middle east for over 20 years on the news, the only thing that has changed is Israel has seized more land. I think it is designed that way.

posted on Dec, 2 2012 @ 06:52 AM
link   
Typical Zionist provocation.

At least the world is waking up to the Jewish agenda now. ...with the exception of the Jewish lobby marionetteered US, of course.

posted on Dec, 2 2012 @ 07:07 AM
link   

-_- are you serious? of course it was provoked by Europe and the Jewish people, as much as it was provoked by Arabs...
and btw this "Zionist regime" is still the only true democracy (one that does not give Islamic groups power over human rights) in the middle east. so call it how you want to call it, it's still better than any regime you want to be established there.
Isalmophobia XD
yeah, as much as Europe needed some counselling for Naziophobia in WWII.
edit on 2-12-2012 by dsmg012 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 2 2012 @ 08:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by dsmg012

-_- are you serious? of course it was provoked by Europe and the Jewish people, as much as it was provoked by Arabs...

Show me a case where the Arabs are accused of provoking where there was no influence from Europe or Zionists previously... I would seriously like to check it out.

and btw this "Zionist regime" is still the only true democracy (one that does not give Islamic groups power over human rights) in the middle east. so call it how you want to call it, it's still better than any regime you want to be established there.

You speak like Democracy is the angel of peace or something. You do realise our soldiers are killing innocents in the Middle East as well? Democracy is a killing machine. What logical political system would punish the civilians of a country because of their governments non compliance even though they say they are friends of the accused countries civilians?

Isalmophobia XD
yeah, as much as Europe needed some counselling for Naziophobia in WWII.

Nah, people were tougher back in those days.. They didn't run to a shrink to deal with their problems.. They confronted them head on unlike today.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join