It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"The Blind Spot" - A Chance to Evolve

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 4 2012 @ 04:54 AM
link   
reply to post by WhoKnows100

We ask that you forgive us.

Your version of the one creator is much different than the one we have come to experience.

Thank you for sharing your opinion on the one.

We do not perceive any enemies, only catalyst for change.

We ask that our infinite creator helps keep you safe from these enemies you perceive.

Namaste
edit on 4-12-2012 by SyntheticPerception because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 4 2012 @ 07:27 PM
link   

Having control is pointless without first learning "how" to control. How would one even know what the self wanted, if one has never spoken with the self?

Agreed, to "piggy back" this annotation, I offer my own..

How would one control that which is unknown?

Imagine after falling asleep tonight ~ you awaken inside a dream. You know without a shadow of a doubt, your true "self" is laying comfortably in your bed fully protected.

No harm at all can come to the self.

What catalyst would the self give to the "self" we ask?

Again, to go off your comment..

pryingopenthe3rdeye, what would the self be 'asking' the self to do by presenting itself with something that it not yet knows of?

What would the self truly learn if the "self" fulfilled it's every desire?

Jack-diddly

If "I" was the "self" laying peacefully behind myself sleeping, "I" would challenge myself.

This.

What can we learn by "dreaming" this collective dream we find our self in?

Infinity.

Once one learns the lessons put forth by the "self" one begins a more intimate relationship with the self. One can then communicate more effectively ~ they can co-create.

This.

What the self "sees" is now the same as what the "self" sees.

The challenege has been fulfilled, now "you" can see 'eye-to-eye'
with 'you'

Your vision will become clear only when you can look into your own heart. Who looks outside, dreams; who looks inside, awakes

WAKE UP

edit on 4-12-2012 by GreeneLight because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 4 2012 @ 07:44 PM
link   

Your Creator would tell you differently. "Seeking within" finds self all right, usually the truly evil of one's own heart.

You are very correct, my friend.

Your Creator warns us not to empty our minds in meditation or through things such as repetitive chanting for this very reason - you will often find your own worse enemy, an enemy that wants to act out it's desires of the flesh but which is stymied by the knowledge of good and evil.

Again, very correct.

It's therefore no coincidence that the occult teachings of "going within" have pervaded the New Age, ufology cults, apostate Christianity, Hinduism, Freemasonry etc. "Going within" finds a god all right, a god of self that freely convinces itself that we are all "one", that the duality of good and evil doesn't truly exist, that we are really co-creators and that we are our own gods.

If "god" is the word 'you' wish to use, then I guess your annotation is correct by your own definition.

This "self" preaches the evil within that heart, the innermost desires that our conscious self usually keeps a check on.

Then a 'check' would imply that it is doing just that, just 'observing', but does action come of observation?

This "self" can take the appearance of aliens, ascended masters, yogis, spirit guides etc depending upon what the person is interested in.

'You' are very smart, where did 'you' learn such teachings

See, this self will lie and deceive to get it's own way. If the evil within that heart wants to have sex with young children, this "self" will justify the behaviour - rationalising away good and evil as merely a construct of man.

As merely a construct of "what the person is interested in", as you just annotated to us above.

If the evil within the heart wants to have this planet to enjoy to himself, this self will justify it. Delusions of god hood to justify your own beast like desires no matter the consequences to others.

Again, it comes down to "what the person is interested in", but "who" is really the one that is interested?

Selfishness. The beast which roars "I'm not accountable to God and His Laws because I am god". Biblical prophecy fulfilled - man sitting in the temple (the body) of God proclaiming himself to be god. It's currently everywhere, and it already is amassing it's armies to fight Christ Jesus and His Faithful. Why?

The "beast" that has never been challenged for taming. But is currently by..few.

This is the verdict: Light has come into the world, but men loved darkness instead of light because their deeds were evil. John 3:19

This is correct. We share the same knowledge, my friend.

Satan was released to once again deceive the nations. His "jesus" preaches oneness and love and a blissful world to come - all the while preaching a lawless gospel that our evil hearts crave and want to hear - no judgement, no sin and 'Do What Thou Wilst'. Never mind that Jesus said "Go and sin no more' and that one must OBEY God.

If 'you' believe what you just said, and 'you' must because 'you' in fact annotated it very clearly. Then where does the responsibility to decipher how one understands this..we ask.

edit on 4-12-2012 by GreeneLight because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 06:19 AM
link   
reply to post by GreeneLight

WAKE UP

Wake up everyone How can you sleep at a time like this Unless the dreamer is the real you

Listen to your voice The one that tells you To taste past the tip of your tongue

Leap and the net will appear

I don't wanna wake before The dream is over

I'm gonna make it mine

Yes I, I know it

posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 10:17 AM
link   
We're constantly evolving, everything living thing is evolving.

Except for the species we manage to kill off of course.

posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 10:35 AM
link   
reply to post by SyntheticPerception

So when little kids get raped its just their higher selves presenting a lesson?

The foundations of your logic are not sound.

posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 11:26 AM
link   
reply to post by Wertdagf

You have misunderstood or maybe purposefully generalized my words, that is why the "logic" is not sound.

What I said has nothing to do with the situation you have presented above.

"We" have the free will to infringe upon another self all "we" want, if that is what we choose.
edit on 5-12-2012 by SyntheticPerception because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 12:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by SyntheticPerception
reply to post by Wertdagf

You have misunderstood or maybe purposefully generalized my words, that is why the "logic" is not sound.

What I said has nothing to do with the situation you have presented above.

"We" have the free will to infringe upon another self all "we" want, if that is what we choose.
edit on 5-12-2012 by SyntheticPerception because: (no reason given)

Your taking the words right from 'my' mouth. Grrrr

Well stated.

Namaste.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join