It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"The Blind Spot" - A Chance to Evolve

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 30 2012 @ 10:50 AM
link   
Greetings brother, we expected that the vibrations sent through the 'title' of this thread would have 'reached' you in the way we had foreseen.

[Note: I believe that I came across this link in the signature of a fellow forum member, I cannot remember the avatar's 'name'. "I" take no credit in the relaying of this message..for this MBSC is but a humble servant to all there is, ever has been, and ever will be]

"I" would like to thank this member for giving Us this oppurtinity

------------------------------------------

This will not be a 'extensive' OP, no explanations will be given, the only.. 'hint' as to what We hoped to become of this thread lies within the title. For we trust that there are those other-selves on this forum who already share our understanding. Nonetheless, this MBSC 'has a feeling' that it should bring it to the attention of those who seek the 'true meaning'; as it were.

We will expand upon whatever confusions your MBSC takes on in regards to thought of the "The Blind Spot" and how it 'relates' in general. However, these confusions will have to be addressed by your MBSC by means of;

the 'cause' :: innocent confusion

..and the

'effect':: taking the steps to 'shed Light' on the confusion.

...The steps taken by 'you' must, however, be 'justified'.

Justification will be made by us, unbenounced to your MBSC. If 'justification' is not made, then We shall react to these 'steps' taken by you with the very same nature of them; in regards to consideration taken among other-selvers >>>

>>> Silence

The Blind Spot Test

edit on 30-11-2012 by GreeneLight because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 30 2012 @ 10:57 AM
link   
Maybe more relevant if you're willing to go trolling though links, which i'm not.

But, yea... I'll order the first tinfoil hat and coffee mug.

posted on Nov, 30 2012 @ 11:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by Chargeit
Maybe more relevant if you're willing to go trolling though links, which i'm not.

But, yea... I'll order the first tinfoil hat and coffee mug.

They are free of charge, and most comfortable once fitted. However, it is understood that some may be tricked into paying for them 'right under there nose' ..so to speak, from the store it was bought from.

Ill give u a little secret though that the owners of the store don't want you to know: refunds are generously granted and.. -to my knowledge of course - are actually encouraged

God Bless America, Chargeit.

edit on 30-11-2012 by GreeneLight because: grammar mistakes

posted on Nov, 30 2012 @ 07:00 PM
link   
reply to post by GreeneLight

Ahhh, got to love things like these. The mind is a wonderfully powerful thing, and our lack of understanding of how it works can be more harmful than we choose to believe. Science is not the enemy guys, there is no conspiracy. We are not psychic, we do not see things that can not be explained. A little lack of sleep, hunger, thirst, or even our moods can play tricks on us.

Oh, and EXTRA EXTRA GET YER TINFOIL HATS HYAH ON SALE NOW 10dollars cheaper, only three easy payments of 49.95. ACT NOW!

posted on Nov, 30 2012 @ 07:29 PM
link   

Oh, and EXTRA EXTRA GET YER TINFOIL HATS HYAH ON SALE NOW 10dollars cheaper, only three easy payments of 49.95. ACT NOW!

The fact that it is at least cheaper, pleases us.

posted on Dec, 1 2012 @ 04:18 PM
link   
So how would this "blind spot" be relevant to a person that is searching for answers? Is it possible that "entities" would be capable of existing inside this weakness in the sense of sight?

posted on Dec, 2 2012 @ 12:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by 522777555
So how would this "blind spot" be relevant to a person that is searching for answers? Is it possible that "entities" would be capable of existing inside this weakness in the sense of sight?

Greetings, my friend.

It is not the knowledge of a "Blind Spot" that offers a catalyst to 'you', we assume this is what meant by "blind spots".

To our understanding, we once used this knowledge of the human brain having a 'blind spot' to think about what was really being depicted, in relation to this "sense of sight". For we ultimately understood that what our current MSBC was 'seeing' was not truly what was. During the "Blind Spot Test", the annotations suggest that 'your' brain replaces what the eye could not see, with whatever it thought was appropriate at the time... in the case of the test (in its more apparent example) with the checkered patterns.

We wish for 'you' to try to relate this concept with what 'you' 'see' on a day to day basis.

Is it possible that "entities" would be capable of existing inside this weakness in the sense of sight?

To our understanding, this is somewhat correct. However, it is not that these "entities", as you call them..aren't capable of existing 'inside' such a 'weakness'. To our understanding, these beings exist and very much are "among" us, in the 'present' time. This 'weakness' is but another perfection in the intelligent design.

posted on Dec, 2 2012 @ 12:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by GreeneLight
This 'weakness' is but another perfection in the intelligent design.

so whats the point of a blind spot then? why couldnt the design have found a way without a blind spot?

posted on Dec, 2 2012 @ 02:44 AM
link   
OH! I think I can field that last one. I would assume that this "imperfect perfection" relates to the Laws of Free Will and Confusion. My personal favourites I might add. From what I've learned, through research and personal experience, you have to discover certain truths through your own means. Kinda like the whole "give a man a fish/teach him to fish" situation. Though this is only my opinion and I am far from an expert.

posted on Dec, 2 2012 @ 02:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by 522777555
OH! I think I can field that last one. I would assume that this "imperfect perfection" relates to the Laws of Free Will and Confusion. My personal favourites I might add. From what I've learned, through research and personal experience, you have to discover certain truths through your own means. Kinda like the whole "give a man a fish/teach him to fish" situation. Though this is only my opinion and I am far from an expert .

Or so you think

so whats the point of a blind spot then? why couldnt the design have found a way without a blind spot?

Then what is the point of having a design

edit on 2-12-2012 by GreeneLight because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 2 2012 @ 03:27 AM
link   

many times in your posts you refer to yourself as "us" who is "us" if you are not reffering to people reading your posts but rather people corroborating with you in posting then who?

posted on Dec, 2 2012 @ 04:03 AM
link   
"pryingopen3rdeye".. we are amused by this name, amused because of its relevance to us.

Thank you for patience, we welcome you.

Namaste.

many times in your posts you refer to yourself as "us" who is "us" if you are not reffering to people reading your posts but rather people corroborating with you in posting then who?

Merely the logical process by which this MBSC thinks in; which would result in the viewing of a decision in light of understanding "different point of views". But what woud be an underlying meaning to "different" be in this context, we ask?

posted on Dec, 2 2012 @ 04:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by pryingopen3rdeye

I have a whole civilization full of thoughts inside my head. If "I" get out of my own way sometimes "they" like to speak too.

edit on 2-12-2012 by SyntheticPerception because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 2 2012 @ 10:51 AM
link   

I have a whole civilization full of thoughts inside my head. If "I" get out of my own way sometimes "they" like to speak too.

edit on 2-12-2012 by SyntheticPerception because: (no reason given)

This is correct, to our knowledge.

posted on Dec, 2 2012 @ 04:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by GreeneLight
Merely the logical process by which this MBSC thinks in; which would result in the viewing of a decision in light of understanding "different point of views". But what woud be an underlying meaning to "different" be in this context, we ask?

the only help i can think to offer in defining the word 'different' would be to refer you to a dictionary dictionary.reference.com...

beyond that im not sure what youd mean,

what is the definition of MBSC?

and your thread regarding "a chance to evolve" and the blindspot, is your meaning here to help an understanding of something alike quantum reality in which the observer is creating that which they observe?

posted on Dec, 2 2012 @ 05:44 PM
link   
reply to post by pryingopen3rdeye

beyond that im not sure what youd mean,

Movement in another dimension

what is the definition of MBSC?

Mind/Body/Spirit/Complex "Totality"

There is a dimension in which time does not have sway. In this dimension, the mind/body/spirit in its eternal dance of the present may be seen in totality, and before the mind/body/spirit complex which then becomes a part of the social memory complex is willingly absorbed into the allness of the One Creator, the entity knows itself in its totality.

This mind/body/spirit complex totality functions as, shall we say, a resource for what you perhaps would call the Higher Self. The Higher Self, in turn, is a resource for examining the distillations of third-density experience and programming further experience. This is also true of densities four, five, and six with the mind/body/spirit complex totality coming into consciousness in the course of seventh density.

Time is going to "bounce" as we currently perceive it.

Time is going to "bounce" as we currently perceive it.

posted on Dec, 2 2012 @ 07:37 PM
link   
reply to post by SyntheticPerception

We thank SyntheticPerception for being there for the avatar when we could not..

Your retorts were well developed, and offered a catalyst for further understanding for pryingopen3rdeye when we could not..

Namaste.

and your thread regarding "a chance to evolve" ..

A chance to evolve...a chance for our 'other selves' to progress further in there great expedition to seek what has been forgotten.

and the blindspot, is your meaning here to help an understanding of something alike quantum reality in which the observer is creating that which they observe?

We find this to be correct.

Namaste.

edit on 2-12-2012 by GreeneLight because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 4 2012 @ 01:10 AM
link   

so if we create that which we observe how does one gain control over this? it isnt enough to wish it, there are many who attempt to visualize and hope for an outcome only to be dissapointed, so whats it take to do that?

posted on Dec, 4 2012 @ 02:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by pryingopen3rdeye

so if we create that which we observe how does one gain control over this? it isnt enough to wish it, there are many who attempt to visualize and hope for an outcome only to be dissapointed, so whats it take to do that?

Having control is pointless without first learning "how" to control. How would one even know what the self wanted, if one has never spoken with the self?

Imagine after falling asleep tonight ~ you awaken inside a dream. You know without a shadow of a doubt, your true "self" is laying comfortably in your bed fully protected.

No harm at all can come to the self.

What catalyst would the self give to the "self" we ask?

What would the self truly learn if the "self" fulfilled it's every desire?

If "I" was the "self" laying peacefully behind myself sleeping, "I" would challenge myself.

What can we learn by "dreaming" this collective dream we find our self in?

Once one learns the lessons put forth by the "self" one begins a more intimate relationship with the self. One can then communicate more effectively ~ they can co-create.

What the self "sees" is now the same as what the "self" sees.

Your vision will become clear only when you can look into your own heart. Who looks outside, dreams; who looks inside, awakes

edit on 4-12-2012 by SyntheticPerception because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 4 2012 @ 03:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by SyntheticPerception

What would the self truly learn if the "self" fulfilled it's every desire?

Once one learns the lessons put forth by the "self" one begins a more intimate relationship with the self. One can then communicate more effectively ~ they can co-create.

What the self "sees" is now the same as what the "self" sees.

Your vision will become clear only when you can look into your own heart. Who looks outside, dreams; who looks inside, awakes

edit on 4-12-2012 by SyntheticPerception because: (no reason given)

Your Creator would tell you differently. "Seeking within" finds self all right, usually the truly evil of one's own heart. Your Creator warns us not to empty our minds in meditation or through things such as repetitive chanting for this very reason - you will often find your own worse enemy, an enemy that wants to act out it's desires of the flesh but which is stymied by the knowledge of good and evil. It's therefore no coincidence that the occult teachings of "going within" have pervaded the New Age, ufology cults, apostate Christianity, Hinduism, Freemasonry etc. "Going within" finds a god all right, a god of self that freely convinces itself that we are all "one", that the duality of good and evil doesn't truly exist, that we are really co-creators and that we are our own gods. This "self" preaches the evil within that heart, the innermost desires that our conscious self usually keeps a check on. This "self" can take the appearance of aliens, ascended masters, yogis, spirit guides etc depending upon what the person is interested in. See, this self will lie and deceive to get it's own way. If the evil within that heart wants to have sex with young children, this "self" will justify the behaviour - rationalising away good and evil as merely a construct of man. If the evil within the heart wants to have this planet to enjoy to himself, this self will justify it. Delusions of god hood to justify your own beast like desires no matter the consequences to others.

Selfishness. The beast which roars "I'm not accountable to God and His Laws because I am god". Biblical prophecy fulfilled - man sitting in the temple (the body) of God proclaiming himself to be god. It's currently everywhere, and it already is amassing it's armies to fight Christ Jesus and His Faithful. Why?

This is the verdict: Light has come into the world, but men loved darkness instead of light because their deeds were evil. John 3:19

Satan was released to once again deceive the nations. His "jesus" preaches oneness and love and a blissful world to come - all the while preaching a lawless gospel that our evil hearts crave and want to hear - no judgement, no sin and 'Do What Thou Wilst'. Never mind that Jesus said "Go and sin no more' and that one must OBEY God.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join