It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Seven Trumpets Sounding - Psalms 113-119

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 30 2012 @ 10:29 AM
link   
1 Colossians 1: 15

The Son is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn over all creation. 16 For in him all things were created: things in heaven and on earth, visible and invisible, whether thrones or powers or rulers or authorities; all things have been created through him and for him. 17 He is before all things, and in him all things hold together.

Which Trumpet calls you to enter in? How deep will you travel into the fire? We light the fire we burn by and we also use the fire to light the path for others. It's a choice that can be guided by faith or guided by the material world. Which do you listen to?

2011 Psalm 111 is a Call to Wake (Praise the Lord)
2012 Pslam 112 is a Call to Give (Praise the Lord)
(These are an acrostic of the Hebrew letters and represent one Psalm)

2013 Psalm 113 is the First Trumpet (Praise the Lord)
2014 Psalm 114 is the Second Trumpet / Israel Wakes (Praise Removed)
2015 Psalm 115 is the Third Trumpet / Shining Star Falls (Praise Removed)
2016 Psalm 116 is the Fourth Trumpet (Praise Removed)
2017 Psalm 117 is the Fifth Trumpet / The Spirit Appears (Praise Comes Back)
2018 Psalm 118 is the Sixth Trumpet / The Spirit Rises
2019 Psalm 119 is the Seventh Trumpet / The Spirit Revives (Praise the Lord)

Psalm 119 is another acrostic of the Hebrew Letters and represents completion of the cycle and last seven years of tribulation.

Each Trumpet is a call to answer Psalm 111-112. 1000 years follow.

What should you watch for? The wolf (source of the problem) will appear in sheep's clothing and show a false promise with wonders and signs, showing himself as savior.

What should you do? Answer the call of the Shepherd inside and not the Wolf outside. Look beyond the cloak and know them by their fruit.

Zachariah 6:4

'Not by might nor by power, but by my Spirit,' says the LORD Almighty.

2 Timothy 1:7

For God did not give us a spirit of timidity, but a spirit of power, of love and of self-discipline.

Remove all fear and hate with love and peace. Nothing is ever lost, but everything is gained. Let go of what you think you possess and simply turn to God.

Is my intuition correct? We can only connect the dots as we look back. Do not fear. Simply love God and others as you care for your own future and beyond. You do two things in this world. You think and you move. Other than these two, none of the events happening around you are under your control, not matter who you are.

The Holy Spirit of God is a gift. Disbelief is denial and separation. It's a choice to do the one thing you have control over. Thought.

Dhammapada

Chapter 1 - Choices
We are what we think.
All that we are arises with our thoughts.
With our thoughts we make the world.
Speak or act with an impure mind
And trouble will follow you
As the wheel follows the ox that draws the cart.
We are what we think.
All that we are arises with our thoughts.
With our thoughts we make the world.
Speak or act with a pure mind
And happiness will follow you
As your shadow, unshakable.

Quantum Mechanics of Salvation

The video below is not a dialogue of truth, but a reference to a perspective that mirrors the events and process I mention above. This is my view of what is coming and may not necessarily reflect what will actually happen. We are all blind men describing fire. I post this as a frame of reference only. God Bless.

The video does not determine how this salvation will take place. It merely states that the trends are seen in history and from traditions handed down through that history. As we reach this singularity of knowledge mirrored in the web of connections that come from the internet, we begin to see that the Bible had it right all along. The entire story unfolds like a flower once you realize the source of its wisdom. God is love and love keeps no record of wrongs. Your next existence depends on what you make of your existence here. We won't know until we reach the other side, but my hope is that death and hell are truly swallowed up in victory. Seek God while he may be found. Baptism is our repentance in the waters of life. It's why you are here.

Out beyond ideas of wrongdoing
and rightdoing there is a field.
I’ll meet you there.
When the soul lies down in that grass
the world is too full to talk about.

Rumi

At-One-Ment is Atonement of sin. Go back and read the first verse at the top of this OP. Who should we place our faith in as we return from where we came? It's never about us, but what has been done for us.

edit on 30-11-2012 by EnochWasRight because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 30 2012 @ 10:59 AM
link   
reply to post by EnochWasRight

So either I sell my soul for eternal servitude, or sell my soul for eternal agony.

No thanks.

posted on Nov, 30 2012 @ 11:03 AM
link   

As always..... I enjoy your thoughts, wisdom and perspective.

Thanks for sharing the video.... will watch it later and come back with comments.

I do want to add though... while I am listening to the video...

When you say Baptism... please explain what Baptism means to you in your own words. I think others who do not know your belief as I do will be confused.

Also, are you thinking the end of Dec. is something that will manifest into our reality as the different predictions circulate throughout the world and on the net? I am thinking there will be nothing catastrophic to happen... I could be wrong but I just don't see it.

The video seems to be "new age". Are you like me and think the new age is old news?

Please share more of your thoughts.... I have read all of your threads so I have an idea but still like for you to put your thoughts into perspective because each verse in the Bible has a different meaning for different people and rightfully so.

edit on 30-11-2012 by MamaJ because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 30 2012 @ 11:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by AfterInfinity

So either I sell my soul for eternal servitude, or sell my soul for eternal agony.

No thanks.

Have faith in God and love others as you want to be loved. It's really not that hard. Place your hope in God and not in yourself. You do two things. You think and move. God produces the rest around you.

Mark 8:36

What good is it for a man to gain the whole world, yet forfeit his soul?

posted on Nov, 30 2012 @ 11:28 AM
link   

Have faith in God and love others as you want to be loved. It's really not that hard. Place your hope in God and not in yourself. You do two things. You think and move. God produces the rest around you.

2,000 years of "faith in God" and the world has really changed for the better, hasn't it? Napalm, nuclear weaponry, armed submarines, Apache helicopters, brass knuckles, political intrigue, religious warfare, poverty, disease, war, pollution, homicide, suicide, infanticide, terrorism, bribery, adultery, prostitution, economic slavery...more problems than I can name.

What good is it for a man to gain the whole world, yet forfeit his soul?

That's what "God" is asking for, right? Our souls? Complete surrender of everything we are and everything we have? All for a promise. A promise that when he decides to destroy everything, he'll spare us so we can serve him in his kingdom forevermore.

That sounds really tempting.

posted on Nov, 30 2012 @ 11:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by MamaJ

As always..... I enjoy your thoughts, wisdom and perspective.

Thanks for sharing the video.... will watch it later and come back with comments.

I do want to add though... while I am listening to the video...

When you say Baptism... please explain what Baptism means to you in your own words. I think others who do not know your belief as I do will be confused.

Also, are you thinking the end of Dec. is something that will manifest into our reality as the different predictions circulate throughout the world and on the net? I am thinking there will be nothing catastrophic to happen... I could be wrong but I just don't see it.

The video seems to be "new age". Are you like me and think the new age is old news?

Please share more of your thoughts.... I have read all of your threads so I have an idea but still like for you to put your thoughts into perspective because each verse in the Bible has a different meaning for different people and rightfully so.

edit on 30-11-2012 by MamaJ because: (no reason given)

Concerning the new age, it's important to know which new age voice is being heard. The are two. The same goes for religion. One says that we must fix the problem by our own efforts and that we are the ones that boast (Theosophy and Ascended Masters). The other says that we are the ones benefiting and that faith and giving are the centerpiece of the New Age given to us as a gift. This is what the video promotes. It also covers many biblical insights from the frame of reference of our atonement with God. The language it uses is not a problem for me. The only thing we judge is the fruit it produces. God said that he loved Jacob (Farmer - Planter - Giver) and hated Esau (Hunter - taker - destroyer). That's a clear indication of the truth behind all knowledge.

December marks a time of transition in my opinion. I would not have said this based on prophecies, but on what the Bible reveals and how this context is now easily seen by so many witnesses (Check my threads). As you say, many people may not notice unless they are looking. They will be forced to search for answers as it begins fully. There are enough of us who know that the knowledge will then be transferred. Psalm 111-112 are an indication that the awakening and Spirit of giving are upon us now. For me, there is no question that the Hallel Psalms I list are a marker for the last 7 years when mankind is made to choose. As I have said before, watch for a peace plan and a false messiah to appear offering a great solution. The Wolf will be easily spotted. Evil is seen clearly. We can also see the goodness of Spiritual service. Check the video below.

Baptism is what we are born for. We are immersed into the water of the material world to repent. This is not a repentance of what came before, but what could come from our choices. The presence of choice and free will necessitates the reality that evil can exist. Free will engages desire and desire is the Satan of our existence. We must overcome the potential and we can only do this by experiencing the results for ourselves. We are immersed into Earth, Air, Water and Fire so that we have the opportunity to reach Spirit. Without overcoming, we cannot gain the goal. Since we cannot do it ourselves, we must reach out to God to pull us back out of the mud.

Water puts out fire and water is Living Water that we cannot produce ourselves. It's Christ that accomplished this for us on the cross. If a person understands that we are literally born again, we then know that God is long-suffering. This body we wear is simply the robe we have now. A new robe comes, along with a new crown (mind). The Shepherd pulls the wool over our eyes, sheers our sin away each year, then washes it white as snow. Our new robe (Body / Temple) is then given to us at the end, when we overcome.

The fruit of repentance that John the Baptist mentions is seen in the video below. We show which name we take when we express our character. It's a choice to repent or take this life for our own gain by selfishness. Selfishness is the mark of the beast.

Matthew 3

7 But when he saw many of the Pharisees and Sadducees coming to where he was baptizing, he said to them: “You brood of vipers! Who warned you to flee from the coming wrath? 8 Produce fruit in keeping with repentance. 9 And do not think you can say to yourselves, ‘We have Abraham as our father.’ I tell you that out of these stones God can raise up children for Abraham. 10 The ax is already at the root of the trees, and every tree that does not produce good fruit will be cut down and thrown into the fire.

11 “I baptize you with water for repentance. But after me comes one who is more powerful than I, whose sandals I am not worthy to carry. He will baptize you with[c] the Holy Spirit and fire. 12 His winnowing fork is in his hand, and he will clear his threshing floor, gathering his wheat into the barn and burning up the chaff with unquenchable fire.”

posted on Nov, 30 2012 @ 11:49 AM
link   
reply to post by AfterInfinity

That's what "God" is asking for, right? Our souls? Complete surrender of everything we are and everything we have? All for a promise. A promise that when he decides to destroy everything, he'll spare us so we can serve him in his kingdom forevermore.

That sounds really tempting.

I couldn't agree more. The hope God offers to save us from our own choices (free will requires His non-interference) is too good to pass up. Now, we could imagine this to all be a fantasy, yet God produces evidence that we can see all around us. For instance, imagine you as the new seed pictured in this video at the end. Imagine the same type of truth locked in the droplet of dew that covers than land in the morning, and then evaporates back to where it came. God has made the truth evident.

Remember something about yourself (little flower), you think and move only. Your death only means new life. Are you complaining about the process when the promise of the seed means more light will come and more nourishment will appear from the dew? Big things come to those who have faith and suffer the necessity of the wilderness. You can only produce fruit if you engage in the water. Repentance is what baptism in the water represents as your goal in life. Pay it forward and love God.

posted on Nov, 30 2012 @ 11:59 AM
link   
Inspiring thread, as always Enoch.

It seems some are confused about serving and servitude.

Those who overcome the material, earthly side of their natures through our Savior Jesus Christ will, during the millenium, rule and reign with Him. I don't see that as servitude, but serving those who are living on earth during the 1000 years of peace. Serving in the sense that our legislators serve us now, but with righteousness not the self-serving ways of some of our public servants today.

Enoch, you have an interesting premise regarding the seven trumpets and Psalms 113-119. My question to you is: do you see the rapture in any of these Psalms?

I believe we are in the birth pangs with wars and rumors of wars and earthquakes in divers places. I just wonder how long the birth pangs last and when the true wrath begins. And also, where does the Church (Body of Christ) fit in?

posted on Nov, 30 2012 @ 12:14 PM
link   
Define GOD...........before we can "LOVE" it / him/ her........
The bible is a very desecrated record that has been altered to suit the political needs of the Holy Roman Empire.....
It is missing even books which Jesus quoted in his sermons.....
The story is NOT complkete nor is it accurate...
Read the book of Enoch for starters.....
Too many people fail to take the the books at their words and add meanings and interpretations of their own construction....
The few who know the truth, are all long dead now...or are keeping their silence.
Understand that Mithraism is very similar to the Christ story...among others.....Christ consciousness lies within us....untapped for the most part.....
Theres nothing to do but wait and see is there?
Meanwhile, we all share the knowledge of right and wrong.....this is inherent knowledge in our DNA.
It is NOT what we have been taught by false priests and preachers the world over.

posted on Nov, 30 2012 @ 12:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by AfterInfinity

2,000 years of "faith in God" and the world has really changed for the better, hasn't it? Napalm, nuclear weaponry, armed submarines, Apache helicopters

What on Earth does religion have to do with Napalm and Apache helicopters? You do realize that the United States is not a Christian theocracy, right? We didn't go to war with Vietnam over religious differences.

Bigots like you, who say anything bad must be attributed to religion, whether appropriate or not, and anything good cannot be attributed to religion, give the non-religious a bad name.

posted on Nov, 30 2012 @ 01:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by 1PLA1
Inspiring thread, as always Enoch.

It seems some are confused about serving and servitude.

Those who overcome the material, earthly side of their natures through our Savior Jesus Christ will, during the millenium, rule and reign with Him. I don't see that as servitude, but serving those who are living on earth during the 1000 years of peace. Serving in the sense that our legislators serve us now, but with righteousness not the self-serving ways of some of our public servants today.

Enoch, you have an interesting premise regarding the seven trumpets and Psalms 113-119. My question to you is: do you see the rapture in any of these Psalms?

I believe we are in the birth pangs with wars and rumors of wars and earthquakes in divers places. I just wonder how long the birth pangs last and when the true wrath begins. And also, where does the Church (Body of Christ) fit in?

Isaiah 26 holds an interesting passage that only becomes clear when we realize that Baptism in the water, repentance and raising to new life actually means you will be born again. If you understand what Dew represents in the Bible, then it becomes obvious that rising in the first resurrection means that we do not return until the enemy is the footstool. I believe that process happened for 7 billion souls in 1978. Read carefully.

19 But your dead will live, Lord;
their bodies will rise—
let those who dwell in the dust
wake up and shout for joy—
your dew is like the dew of the morning;
the earth will give birth to her dead.
20 Go, my people, enter your rooms
and shut the doors behind you;
hide yourselves for a little while
until his wrath has passed by.
21 See, the Lord is coming out of his dwelling
to punish the people of the earth for their sins.
The earth will disclose the blood shed on it;
the earth will conceal its slain no longer.

After this, the slain return and so do the saints that passed through the trial of fire. We rule and reign with Christ.

We then get other clues. Paul speaks of the day when the righteous and wicked would be on Earth together and he called this the resurrection.

Acts 24

15 and I have the same hope in God as these men themselves have, that there will be a resurrection of both the righteous and the wicked. 16 So I strive always to keep my conscience clear before God and man.

We also have Revelation 1:7 that gives yet another clue.

“Look, he is coming with the clouds,”
and “every eye will see him,
even those who pierced him”;
and all peoples on earth “will mourn because of him.”
So shall it be! Amen.

The rapture is not something that is mentioned in scripture, but is symbolized by our transformation from one state to another. I don't believe this happens until after the 1000 years of peace. There is a progression in stages of ages. We are starting the age of the Holy Spirit. Salvation and the transposition of the mortal coil happens after the last jubilee at the end of the 1000 years. Notice that 7000 pass and then Satan is released.

Barnabas:

Epistle of Barnabas 15:4

Give heed, children, what this meaneth; He ended in six days. He meaneth this, that in six thousand years the Lord shall bring all things to an end; for the day with Him signifyeth a thousand years; and this He himself beareth me witness, saying; Behold, the day of the Lord shall be as a thousand years. Therefore, children, in six days, that is in six thousand years, everything shall come to an end."

2 Days -Adam to Abraham 2000 Years of Age 1 (FATHER)
2 Days -Abraham to Jesus 2000 Years of Age 2 (SON)
2 Days -Jesus to Today 2000 Years of Age 3 (HOLY SPIRIT)
1 Day -Day of Rest (Day of the Lord) 1000 years (SALVATION)
-------
7 Days (7000 years - Approximately 6000 have passed)

Witnesses to December

Genesis 6:3

Then the LORD said, "My Spirit will not contend with man forever, for he is mortal; his days will be a hundred and twenty years."

120 X 50 Jubilee Years = 6000 years

Evidence of the Jubilee Timeline of 50 years. LINK

Satan is once again released at the end because God's law requires it. He is loosed and then conquered for the last time.

The Judgment of Satan

7 When the thousand years are over, Satan will be released from his prison 8 and will go out to deceive the nations in the four corners of the earth—Gog and Magog—and to gather them for battle. In number they are like the sand on the seashore. 9 They marched across the breadth of the earth and surrounded the camp of God’s people, the city he loves. But fire came down from heaven and devoured them. 10 And the devil, who deceived them, was thrown into the lake of burning sulfur, where the beast and the false prophet had been thrown. They will be tormented day and night for ever and ever.

Salvation for us comes at this moment from Christ. We are the witness. We watch what God is doing and have the opportunity to repent of the same sin that deceived us in the first place.

posted on Nov, 30 2012 @ 01:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by stirling
Define GOD...........before we can "LOVE" it / him/ her........
The bible is a very desecrated record that has been altered to suit the political needs of the Holy Roman Empire.....
It is missing even books which Jesus quoted in his sermons.....
The story is NOT complkete nor is it accurate...
Read the book of Enoch for starters.....
Too many people fail to take the the books at their words and add meanings and interpretations of their own construction....
The few who know the truth, are all long dead now...or are keeping their silence.
Understand that Mithraism is very similar to the Christ story...among others.....Christ consciousness lies within us....untapped for the most part.....
Theres nothing to do but wait and see is there?
Meanwhile, we all share the knowledge of right and wrong.....this is inherent knowledge in our DNA.
It is NOT what we have been taught by false priests and preachers the world over.

Actually, the video in the OP does a good job of showing the concept that is hard to understand. God is love. Nothing you can demonstrate about the OT says otherwise because God is the Spirit we use to think and move, the only two things we actually do. He requires what is his back again in death and then judges its use. We are born again, so it cannot be accounted to God as unrighteousness when all His choices are actually done to His Spirit. Our soul is there and also a gift from God. If we find love for the Spirit, the two become one and we rise in the Spirit back to God. Only when we find love can the Soul and Spirit gain union. Otherwise, we are separated by our own choice. God always offers the gift if we follow the law. If we think we can take our soul as a thief, we are wrong. Thieves are regulated by the law and the law is sin and death. We are released by the law in faith, which requires love. I am sorry, but it is a choice and a feedback loop back into the water if we choose sin and death apart from the Love God offers. If we do not reflect this love, then law is harsh.

Galatians 3

Children of God

23 Before the coming of this faith,[j] we were held in custody under the law, locked up until the faith that was to come would be revealed. 24 So the law was our guardian until Christ came that we might be justified by faith. 25 Now that this faith has come, we are no longer under a guardian.

26 So in Christ Jesus you are all children of God through faith, 27 for all of you who were baptized into Christ have clothed yourselves with Christ. 28 There is neither Jew nor Gentile, neither slave nor free, nor is there male and female, for you are all one in Christ Jesus. 29 If you belong to Christ, then you are Abraham’s seed, and heirs according to the promise.

What is offered is so far beyond this time and place that the very small amount of suffering we experience by the fire of trials cannot compare to what is offered. If we choose evil, then we are banished from God. God is love. This place will wither and die, just like each of our lives. We are offered a long process to find fulfillment in the law through love. God is long-suffering and not wishing that any should perish. We perish by our own choices and God's kingdom in the world to come is Love only. No evil. Free will demands the choice be made.

posted on Nov, 30 2012 @ 03:26 PM
link   
7 trumpets are seven chakras. Once the 7 seals are broken we rise into anu state of consciousness.

posted on Dec, 1 2012 @ 09:25 AM
link   
6 seals are already broken, we're in the 7th seal and it began in the mid 1800's. Jesus began breaking the seals as soon as the temple in Jerusalem was destroyed.

So it then comes as no surprise to find the trumpets are sounding and have been sounding for quite a while. Revelation's prophecies are not in order they jump around like a code.

I believe the 144k (first fruits) spoken of in Revelation 14 happened 2000 years ago with the first resurrection. In Matthew 27:50-53 we see as soon as Jesus died on the cross, the veil in the Holy of Holies ripped form top to bottom symbolizing Man was no longer seperated from God and at the same time those faithful in God who believed the Savior would come rose from the dead and entered into Jerusalem and were seen by man and they conversed with many. The first resurrection already happened, and the first resurrection is the first reaping, first harvest.

new topics

top topics

join