It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chemtrail Mega Sprayer Video

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 30 2012 @ 09:48 AM
link   
I was filming a HIGH Chemtrail spray day here in middle TN, when I caught this Chemtrail Mega Sprayer laying down a massive chemtrail. Filmed during daylight hours using a Sony Hi8 with a 950nm IR filter and in Nightshot mode... Hence the Green color of the video.

posted on Nov, 30 2012 @ 10:06 AM
link   
reply to post by RocksFromSpace

Why does it say "March 7 2007" on the screen?

Did you film this yourself?

edit on 30-11-2012 by seabhac-rua because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 30 2012 @ 10:16 AM
link   

So amazing! A regular contrail -- CONTRAIL. Not chemtrail.

Do you know how much WEIGHT it would take to "spray" that much liquid ? The engines on that bird would not be able to get it off the ground.

You "chemtrail" folks never cease to amaze me.

posted on Nov, 30 2012 @ 10:27 AM
link   

this was taken at night by my friend of 60s years with his
recon 550r series 2
anyway here it is he thinks that the reason you can see
it at night is that it contains aluminium
but i have no idea
here you go

posted on Nov, 30 2012 @ 10:27 AM
link   

Why would people spray the air with "chemtrails" when they breath in the same air? I just don't see how it will benefit anyone when they would be spraying themselves.

posted on Nov, 30 2012 @ 10:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by OwenGP185

Why would people spray the air with "chemtrails" when they breath in the same air? I just don't see how it will benefit anyone when they would be spraying themselves.

Not to jump on the chemtrail bandwagon, as I stated in a previous thread that I am 50/50 on this conspiracy. it doesn't matter if they spray in the air they breathe, there are scientists that have an agenda, and will do whatever it takes. I mean they detonated an atom bomb that they thought could possibly incinerate our atmosphere, but they did it anyway.

Under the guise of geo-engineering, they would consider it a benefit to reflect back the suns rays, to reduce global warming. Again, these particulates would need to be in the air. They can be distributed via rockets, or via planes. If I were in this field of study, I'd have the answers everybody seeks.

posted on Nov, 30 2012 @ 11:01 AM
link   
I see a large, four engined aircraft, probably on an international flight going over you, leaving a contrail. I used to live in that area, and saw that a lot.

posted on Nov, 30 2012 @ 11:03 AM
link   
reply to post by eXia7

The problem is that after 9/11 they proved that contrails increase the temperature by trapping the suns rays. They are cirrus clouds, which allow the suns rays to come through, and then don't allow them to bounce back out like they do on a clear day. After 9/11 when the flights were grounded, they noticed a several degree difference in the average temperature, without contrails in the sky.

posted on Nov, 30 2012 @ 11:34 AM
link   
reply to post by phantomjack

Who says it is a liquid? What never fails to amaze me is how some people can have their heads deeply in the sand on this issue, and refuse to admit that there are times when our military DOES spray things in the air. It is a documented fact.

Military chaff:

Chaff - Radar Countermeasures

Chaff and flares are defensive mechanisms employed from military aircraft to avoid detection and/or attack by adversary air defense systems. Chaff consists of small fibers that reflect radar signals and, when dispensed in large quantities from aircraft, form a cloud that temporarily hides the aircraft from radar detection. The two major types of military chaff in use are aluminum foil and aluminum-coated glass fibers. The aluminum foil-type is no longer manufactured, although it may still be in use.

When ejected from an aircraft, chaff forms the electromagnetic equivalent of a visual smoke screen that temporarily hides the aircraft from radar. Chaff also serves to decoy radar allowing aircraft to maneuver or egress from the area. It consists of small, extremely tie fibers of aluminum or aluminum-coated glass that disperse widely in the air when ejected from the aircraft and effectively reflect radar signals in various bands, in order to create a very large image of reflected signals ("return") on the radar screen. In the air, the initial burst from a chaff bundle forms a sphere that shows up on radar screens as an electronic cloud. The aircraft is obscured by the cloud, which confuses enemy radar. Since chaff can obstruct radar, its use is coordinated with the Federal Aviation Administration (FAA).

There are two types of chaff, aluminum foil and aluminum-coated glass fibers. The foil type is no longer manufactured, although it remains in the inventory and is used primarily by B-52 bombers. Both types are cut into dipoles ranging in length from 0.3 to over 2.0 inches. They are made as small and light as possible so they will remain in the air long enough to confuse enemy radar. The aluminum foil dipoles are 0.45 mils (0.00045 inches) thick and 6 to 8 mils wide. The glass fiber dipoles are generally 1 mil (25.4 microns) in diameter, including the aluminum coating which is 0.12 f 0.06 mils thick. A new superfine glass fiber chaff is being manufactured that is 0.7 mil (17.8 microns) in diameter.

www.globalsecurity.org...

Chaff is used in many areas.

In July of 2006, the Idaho Observer published a story about a family in Iowa which had approached Senator Tom Harkin (D-IA) to report the constant criss-crossing of "chemtrails" in the sky above their neighborhood. They received back from the senator's office a Unitied States General Accounting Office (GAO) Report on "military chaff" and the material safety data sheet for aluminum-coated fiberglass fibers being spread seven days a week for several hours each day in the skies above their home.

The report suggested "chemtrails" may really be a huge use of military "chaff." The Observer reported: "Once chaff reaches the ground, it breaks down into particles small enough to inhale. Though military spokespeople insist that chaff is not harmful, the GAO report concluded that health effects are unknown and more studies are needed. "

www.themonsterguide.com...

Stuff DOES get sprayed into the air, it is not liquid, and it does eventually float to the ground. The military claims it is doing this for training purposes. I tend to believe that there is more to it than that, but, at the very least, stuff is being sprayed, it is a fact, and it is important that we be aware of it.

A video concerning chemtrailing and barium found in samples taken from the ground:

Part of a Discovery Channel documentary talking about chemtrails:

posted on Nov, 30 2012 @ 11:50 AM
link   
reply to post by FissionSurplus

Chaff:

Chaff isn't sprayed. It's small bits of aluminum that are dropped in bundles to confuse radar seeking missiles. They're very very small bits, but they have a huge radar return.

Those two little boxes next to the engine exhaust is the chaff and flare dispenser on an F-15.

SImilar dispenser on a C-130. One side is flares, one side is chaff.

Aluminum and barium samples:

So you're telling me that increased aluminum and barium in soil and water samples immediately makes you look up and think that it's coming from the plane flying overhead?

Personally when I hear about increased readings in a sample (and the sample was taken properly, unlike one of the big news stories that was later retracted), this is what I think of:

If you want to see real chemtrails, look lower, because what's being pumped out of that "clean" coal plant down the road, or across the state is anything but, and is a much more likely source for the increased barium and aluminum than that plane flying overhead at 30,000+ feet.

posted on Nov, 30 2012 @ 12:06 PM
link   

So you're telling me that increased aluminum and barium in soil and water samples immediately makes you look up and think that it's coming from the plane flying overhead?
reply to post by Zaphod58

I'm not telling you anything. Other people are. You can draw your own conclusions.

Whether something is "sprayed" or "dropped in packets" means very little if it eventually floats to the ground, degrades, and people breathe it during windy days.

My point, which you tried to diminish, is that there IS stuff in the air, it's coming from military aircraft, and it registers on radar like regular, natural clouds do.

Therefore, when people say that some planes are emitting something that is bad for us, I have to agree with that statement.

Saying that anything coming from a jet is simply ice crystals, is not entirely true. That was my point.

posted on Nov, 30 2012 @ 12:19 PM
link   
reply to post by FissionSurplus

I'm not trying to diminish anything you are saying, simply pointing out that while chaff is dispensed into the atmosphere, and will come down, the amounts that are used are so miniscule that they'd have to drop it continuously day after day to get an increase in levels on the ground. At the same time, we have sources on the ground that are constantly pumping crap into the air that is more dangerous than Aluminum and Barium, but are totally ignored.

Instead of pointing up and saying "Look they're spraying us with evil chemicals!", let's try looking down and dealing with those sources first. I go past power plants every day that have huge amounts of exhaust venting into the air, and I never hear anyone say a word about the crap that they are spraying. The few threads I've tried starting about this issue have died quiet deaths, because no one cares, but when there's even a hint of an increase in chemicals in the soil or water, everyone points up to the evil airplanes flying overhead. It just astounds me how the much more likely source is totally ignored for a source that makes absolutely no sense what so ever.

posted on Nov, 30 2012 @ 12:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by FissionSurplus
Saying that anything coming from a jet is simply ice crystals, is not entirely true. That was my point.

If you can see it though, it's probably just ice crystals. Chaff is essentially invisible to the naked eye.

posted on Nov, 30 2012 @ 12:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by FissionSurplus

My point, which you tried to diminish, is that there IS stuff in the air, it's coming from military aircraft, and it registers on radar like regular, natural clouds do.

And is nothing like a contrail and is relatively short lived, chaff does not stay suspended in the air for hours, it is an emergency short term defence mechanism and its use is, basically, to try to defeat an emeny radar that has locked on for a missile launch, and that is something anyone would want to avoid. Chaff is not dispensed continuously. And people STILL point at airliners leaving contrails and think that is a chemtrail.

Therefore, when people say that some planes are emitting something that is bad for us, I have to agree with that statement.

I agree with it too, but I also think that some peoples imagination has run away with them.

And again, I agree. I'll go further, saying that anything coming from a jet is simply ice crystals is not true AT ALL.

However the contrail that you can see from the ground IS ice, this is my point and I really dont understand why people cannot, or will not understand that crucial difference.

posted on Dec, 1 2012 @ 09:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by seabhac-rua

Why does it say "March 7 2007" on the screen?

Did you film this yourself?

edit on 30-11-2012 by seabhac-rua because: (no reason given)

Yes I filmed it back in 2007... Thanks

join