It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I saw a UFO this morning in the BROAD DAYLIGHT.

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 2 2012 @ 11:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by Wide-Eyes

Originally posted by foodstamp

Originally posted by Wide-Eyes
reply to post by gavron

They hide in plain sight. I was on a very busy road when I saw one. Car's weren't pulling over to look at it because I don't think anyone spotted it.
edit on 1-12-2012 by Wide-Eyes because: (no reason given)

You know, I belive you saw something floating in the sky. Absolutly. What I don't understand is why you think it's alien?

I didn't say it was alien. Where did you pull that from, your arse? :shk:

Well refering to "it" as "they" would be an indicator...

posted on Dec, 3 2012 @ 12:21 AM
link   
I don't know man, if it was me, and I thought something in the air looked strange, I'd let people honk and I would point up to the sky and say honk at that *SNIP* thing up in the air! but on your behalf Least you didn't start off by saying you went out for a smoke and saw something, damn smokers get to see everything!

edit on 3-12-2012 by mysteryskeptic because: (no reason given)

Mod Note: Profanity/Circumvention Of Censors – Please Review This Link.
edit on 12/3/2012 by Blaine91555 because: Profanity / Circumvention of Censors

posted on Dec, 3 2012 @ 03:06 PM
link   
This thread is another perfect example why people who have seen a real UFO should keep it to themselfs. Too many Naysayers or pathetic debunk attempts are always all over the place. I get why people don´t want to believe and every story should be taken with a grain of salt but some people are way to fast with there redicilous debunking attempts and i wish that those people had their own experience and nobody would believe them either.

Of course people who have never seen an UFO would just start recording and even risk a carcrash because that´s what we do. Yeah right!
The people who don´t know ATS or other sites about UFOs and other important stuff don´t even care what´s going on and they don´t want to.

We have just to deal with it folks. People like us who know the thruth are frowned upon and called liars,hoaxers and what not that´s how the world works but let them talk i´m glad i had my experiences because i realised how insignificant in the whole universe we are. And no there is no doomsday or extinction event on 21.12.12 but i have still hope that something extraordinary will take place and i will be the first commenter on every god damn forum and just post the words "I told you so" . Just lean back and enjoy the show.

Who cares if nobody believes you because if you saw it with your own eyes than it was real and nobody can take that away from you. Keep your eyes on the sky and laugh about the pathetic debunkers like i do. Even if a UFO on a live worldwide broadcast lands on the white house lawn they would still try to debunk it. I´m sick and tired of defending myself to people like them.

I respect your courage but next time just don´t mention it to anybody. Keep it to yourself and start your own investigation and don´t rely on others.

posted on Dec, 3 2012 @ 04:37 PM
link   
4/10 for the effort of a story.

posted on Dec, 3 2012 @ 04:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Shadow Herder
What ever it was it was not from outer space or another planet or dimension. _fact

I guess we can move along since the expert in this field has solved this for everyone.

posted on Dec, 3 2012 @ 06:40 PM
link   
You say it was a small airport. Many people who like to fly remote control models do so at small, local airports to ensure they don't interfere with any known flightpaths and put people in danger.

It is highly likely that it was someone enjoying flying a model of some sort and they were based at the airport in order to adhere to legal restrictions.

posted on Dec, 4 2012 @ 04:28 AM
link   
reply to post by foodstamp

Well refering to "it" as "they" would be an indicator...

''They'', as in, the silver spheres. I don't know what they are dude, I just know that they are a real phenomena and you would be surprised how easy it could be to miss them if they didn't accidently catch your eye. Which is what happened when I saw one.

posted on Dec, 4 2012 @ 09:31 AM
link   
reply to post by SpaceBoyPluto

Did other people or animals see it as well? i.e. looking up? Did animals in the neighbourhood react any way howling, chirping or was the scenery unnaturally silent?

posted on Dec, 4 2012 @ 12:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by ArbiterOfTheiPhones
reply to post by SpaceBoyPluto

Hmm. I think this is most definitely a UFO.

www.iraap.org...
www.ufocn.com.cn...

They are images. Resemble your UFO?

The first one is actually similar to what I saw.

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 01:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Krono

Me too dude. It just didn't look as golden. More like a matt silver.

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 02:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Krono

The first one is exactly what I saw. There is also a sculpture like this only as if one had crashed in the vatican courtyard. The artist has done several but I found it interesting that they had a sculpture that so closely resembled the UFO I had seen on display there as if it had crashed. No idea if the sculpture is accurate as to what would be inside, but it is interesting.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join