It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I saw a UFO this morning in the BROAD DAYLIGHT.

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 1 2012 @ 05:30 PM
link   
I think technologically we are at the point where we can create remote drones capable of this however over 10 years ago I saw a craft similar in Shape and look as the one you describe in Australia.
I don't know what was controlling it or what was in it but it was a sight to see.
I have seen other craft as well which would be described as UFO as they did not look in design to any earth make of flying machine I have seen. I am a pilot and aircraft are a hobby of mine.
It is interesting that it flew over the airport. That should be restricted space if it is a commercial one.
I wonder if it showed up on their radar.
Would love to have a fly of one of these as I have seen 2 on 1 occasion doing amazing turns and speeds.

posted on Dec, 1 2012 @ 05:40 PM
link   
Also in Florida and saw something similar some 10 years ago. Black sphere, though, making directed turns. No idea how large with nothing to scale it to.

I was also driving and it didn't occur to me to take a picture or video either.

posted on Dec, 1 2012 @ 06:46 PM
link   
edit on 1-12-2012 by TheJourney because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 1 2012 @ 06:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by foodstamp

Originally posted by Wide-Eyes
reply to post by gavron

They hide in plain sight. I was on a very busy road when I saw one. Car's weren't pulling over to look at it because I don't think anyone spotted it.
edit on 1-12-2012 by Wide-Eyes because: (no reason given)

You know, I belive you saw something floating in the sky. Absolutly. What I don't understand is why you think it's alien?

I didn't say it was alien. SNIP

Mod Edit: ALL MEMBERS: We expect civility and decorum within all topics - Please Review This Link.
edit on 12/3/2012 by Blaine91555 because: Snipped for inappropriate remark.

posted on Dec, 1 2012 @ 07:52 PM
link   
People can expect to see more of them as we become more advanced.

posted on Dec, 1 2012 @ 08:30 PM
link   
reply to post by SpaceBoyPluto

What was it's size?

What was it's color while glowing?

How intense was the glow?

I've seen one that was about the size of handball ball years ago. It had a very strong yellow/orange glow, but I couldn't see any details on it's surface because I only saw it while it was glowing.

posted on Dec, 1 2012 @ 08:43 PM
link   
reply to post by bluestreak53

What did you notice about it with the binoculours? seams or smooth? engines? lights? indirect illumination? organic or metallic?

posted on Dec, 1 2012 @ 08:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Shadow Herder

Oooh thats a cold statement that you can't backup with anything.

It is true that it is a fact that we have not seen anything that holds up as verifiable fact in regards to either inter planetary OR inter dimensional hooligans. We've had a load of anecdotal evidence and petty incidents that infer some sort of intelligent interaction between astro-tourists and fumbling police/military/brain surgeons, sure, but nothing to prove it beyond reason. We just want it to be.

But there is also nothing that will weigh down the statement that you've made, with enough force to keep it there under the strength of it's claim.

It's highly likely and absolutely probable you are correct. Heck unless we do something superb in the grand scheme of reality, we're a spec of insignificance in a cosmic wilderness that conflagrates with possibilities and endless wonder. Life is out there... only our arrogance tells us it's not, OR that it's right here with us now.

edit on 1-12-2012 by winofiend because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 1 2012 @ 08:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Wide-Eyes

Don't let the energy vamps get to you. The people that your experience is meant to help by sharing have been and will be helped by your sharing, regardless of them. The less energy you give them, the better. You know what you experienced.. others know what we have experienced, and through sharing this we are a help to each other in knowing that we are not alone in these experiences. I pretty much always have another witness around when strange things happen around me, it is like the universes way to ensure I do not doubt myself when reality gets strange. Sharing helps for those who don't have that luxury.

posted on Dec, 1 2012 @ 09:03 PM
link   
if its true im jelous. ive want to see one ... but then again i really dont.

posted on Dec, 1 2012 @ 09:22 PM
link   
Sorry guys, I haven't been on ATS for a few hours.

Now, regards to the person that posted two pictures of orbs, ArbiterOfTheiPhones, the second picture looks a bit like it, but you see the line in the middle? I didn't really see that - that is where the blue light was. Plus, the picture that you posted seemed to be a bit dull and less detailed than what I saw - it had a bunch of more lines surrounding the whole entire sphere.

posted on Dec, 2 2012 @ 12:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by NephraTari

What did you notice about it with the binoculours? seams or smooth? engines? lights? indirect illumination? organic or metallic?

It was a totally smooth sphere. Silvery gold in color with the appearance of a pearl (smooth and shiny but not metallic). No seams. Certainly no engines (it was a sphere with a smooth unbroken surface). I certainly would not describe it as "organic" (even though it was "pearly" in texture - because, pearls don't fly, even big ones). The only illumination was the reflection of sunlight.

Note: When I say it was not metallic, I mean that it didn't match the types of textures we normally associate with metal. But it might have been fabricated from metal with just a non-mirrored surface. I suppose the silvery gold color might suggest it was made from some sort of metal.
edit on 2-12-2012 by bluestreak53 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 2 2012 @ 01:18 AM
link   
As I mentioned earlier, I've had similar experiences. On one occasion, I saw a disk-shaped UFO moving through the clouds (also in broad daylight.) This sounds very similar to what you saw. This was also seen while driving, the difference being that what I saw looked white instead of gray. www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Dec, 2 2012 @ 03:35 AM
link   

Where did you see this?

posted on Dec, 2 2012 @ 06:45 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 2 2012 @ 07:26 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 2 2012 @ 08:04 AM
link   
One time in 1999 I saw a UFO, a disc-shaped object, with 4 or 5 bright lights hovering just in front of me, above a forest, very close to me. Not more than 300 feet away, and perhaps 100 feet high. It was after sunset.

I was so shocked when staring at it, it only lasted a few seconds, then the object disappeared. I had no camera with me (I was star gazing), but 2 days later, the whole thing came on the tv news, reports aout 100km away from where I was and those were before sunset, so something strange really happened that night, an object (or more) was/were flying over a few hours across a wide distance.

posted on Dec, 2 2012 @ 10:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by Shadow Herder
What ever it was it was not from outer space or another planet or dimension. _fact

how can you state your opinion as fact....

posted on Dec, 2 2012 @ 10:44 AM
link   
reply to post by SpaceBoyPluto

In the technological age it's very unlikely that you or someone else wouldn't have filmed this. No pictures, no video, no evidence... unfortunately this is why people who see these things sound like loons. Not saying you are, but I'm saying the lack of evidence doesn't make it better for you.

posted on Dec, 2 2012 @ 11:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by Wide-Eyes

Where did you see this?

About 20 km ESE of Vancouver`s main "Sea Island" airport. The airliner was headed into the airport on a normal approach pattern.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join