It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I saw a UFO this morning in the BROAD DAYLIGHT.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 1 2012 @ 11:14 AM
link   
reply to post by rugger

Yes, exactly. The one I saw was exactly as you secribe. This thread is pissing me off because I know exactly what I saw and many others have seen them too.

YOU GUYS WANT TO KNOW WHAT A REAL UFO IS?

It's right here in this thread, unfortunately it seems that unless you have seen it yourself, then we are all liars...

I have never made a thread about my sightings, I don't intend to. I have no reason to gain stars and flags, ATS points are worthless nowadays anyway. I have been here several years and have read many personal stories and more and more so, we get the same tired debunking.

It was swamp gas, it was ball lightning, it was a plane with it's landing lights on, it was the MOON!, it was a weather balloon, it was your meds, it was the joint you just put out, it was a helicopter, it was an RC toy!

NO. It was a big foogin silver sphere! Just sat in the sky, just watching the masses and they were oblivious to it. I'm amazed I managed to spot it myself.

It was basically a big ballbearing, floating in the sky.

posted on Dec, 1 2012 @ 11:35 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 1 2012 @ 11:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by Wide-Eyes

NO. It was a big foogin silver sphere! Just sat in the sky, just watching the masses and they were oblivious to it. I'm amazed I managed to spot it myself.

It was basically a big ballbearing, floating in the sky.

Ok, It ain't messin' with you so don't mess with it.. BOOM!

posted on Dec, 1 2012 @ 11:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by Wide-Eyes
reply to post by gavron

They hide in plain sight. I was on a very busy road when I saw one. Car's weren't pulling over to look at it because I don't think anyone spotted it.
edit on 1-12-2012 by Wide-Eyes because: (no reason given)

You know, I belive you saw something floating in the sky. Absolutly. What I don't understand is why you think it's alien?

posted on Dec, 1 2012 @ 11:45 AM
link   
I often laugh at comments on topics such the one on this thread. I am NOT saying I believe or disbelieve the OP but as I often said in the past. When a REAL UFO actually gets spotted and all you have is your words, no one will believe. Heck, even with pictures and videos someone will find a way to discredit them by being saying it's CGI, Photoshopped, etc.

First off, NO-ONE unless you belong to ATS or an UFO believer, NOONE keeps their eyes in the sky while driving, if you live by an Airport you get tired of seeing them all the time, so why bother looking that way (I'm one of them). I admit that while driving my eyes are all over the place, but airports are the one place I hardly look at unless there's an object I spot and I am trying to determine if there's an airport around it where they might be taking off or about to land, specially if I'm in an area I am not familiar with.

Be open minded people, if you don't want to believe a certain individual then don't, stop bashing their threads. If this is fake and can be classified as such then this thread will be in the HOAX forum. Nothing wrong with trying to debunk but be civil about it!

Cheers,
TEO

posted on Dec, 1 2012 @ 12:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zcustosmorum

Originally posted by bluestreak53

Originally posted by Zcustosmorum
Could it have been a spruced up version of this?

No offense, but that is not a sphere. Its a propellar based drone inside a roughly spherically shaped CAGE.

If it was a covered sphere, it would never fly.

Erm, correction, it would never fly with conventional technology

The UFO phenomena at it's truest point is not conventional tech.

Yes, that was what I meant. Any drone using conventional propellers or jet turbines would never fly with intakes and outlets covered. We have no technology to propel a simple sphere through the air. It is possible to inflate a spherical balloon with helium or hydrogen, in which case it would "float" in the air, drifting with the wind.

Believe it or not!

posted on Dec, 1 2012 @ 12:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by PvtHudson
Come to think of it. Why wouldn't you stop traffic if something so amazing was in the sky? I would stop every car and politely ask them to all pull out their phones and start recording.

Really now! Because you would be the idiot to stop traffic because you saw something you couldn't identify in the sky, you figure everyone will do the same. Maybe you are not "everyone else". Not everyone likes to get ticketed for impeding traffic.

posted on Dec, 1 2012 @ 12:09 PM
link   
I am glad to read about your sighting! Furthermore, the object you describe is being seen everywhere especially in Florida and TN lately. Look around on Youtube and check out Mufon (make a report there) and don't listen to the know it all's, they can't prove it's from this planet anymore than we can prove it's from elsewhere. You know what you witnessed and told your story accordingly. S & F

posted on Dec, 1 2012 @ 12:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by SpaceBoyPluto

It wasn't like a saucer, but as I said, it was a perfect sphere. Has anyone else seen anything like this?
It was crazy.

Yep...I was in the passenger's seat looking across out the driver's window...About the size of a quarter held at arm's length...

Sphere...Gray or dull metallic color...No lights...Maybe 100-200 feet off the ground...

It was pacing the truck I was riding in...I pointed it out to the driver...It stayed even with us for probably two miles when it's speed increased and made an abrupt right turn across in front of us...

It then dramatically picked up speed and headed due West and out of sight...

Within ten minutes, the DJ on the radio station we were listening to broke in with a report that the local County Airport just picked up a UFO on it's radar headeing West out over Lake Michigan at an unbelievable rate of speed, exactly at our location...

posted on Dec, 1 2012 @ 12:46 PM
link   
With all the reverse engineering that has been done at 51 and S4 etc. All the people that would go to are 51 to were it is legal to stand and view. People like Bob Lazaar who I think is really telling the truth. i am on the side of George Knapp and not Stanton Friedman on that one. I think the military has been doing reverse engineering for decades and maybe have element 115 diagnosed and through annihilating atoms etc. and magnetic anti - gravity techniques have got those 9 saucers mastered including Bob Lazaars "sports model".

Just a theory

posted on Dec, 1 2012 @ 12:54 PM
link   
Forgot one detail of the scene...

The ground out side the driver's window where we saw the object sloped upward...Farm country...Back off in the not too far distance was forest...The object we saw was below the tops of the trees in our line of vision...Perhaps it was closer to the ground than I suggested...

posted on Dec, 1 2012 @ 01:19 PM
link   
My first impression was that it looks fake, the movements weren't consistent with a physical object of the size I was envisioning....however, if the size is much smaller, then OK the erratic movement makes sense.

My gut says this isn't something I believe in, but of course it's possible, I'm just not personally convinced.

posted on Dec, 1 2012 @ 01:22 PM
link   
I normally troll on threads which I think are BS, (usually a witty comment) however, I've also had a "sighting", if you will.

Here's my little story!

I was walking to work through a town called Pencoed, just like to mention this is in Wales (UK), walking through some streets. Then, I randomly looked up towards the Sun and a little to the left of the Sun, I saw this metallic spherical object just sitting there in mid-air, I walked past a house which blocked my view of the object (obviously) and when I went past the house the object had disappeared.

So I instantly thought to myself, "What the was that?". I pondering as to what that may have been. I have come to the conclusion that it must've been something to do with the Sun, was it because I looked at the Sun which made me see an illusion? Was it a plane or bird which means I have bad eye-sight? Was it an ET craft?

Well there's my little story, not exactly informative or what not, but I'm not the best at paraphrasing what I mean to say.

posted on Dec, 1 2012 @ 02:05 PM
link   
Wow - well, I have to say, I've seen it also - but in a dream... A couple weeks ago, I prayed that I would see something of the future as I slept. I saw two of these ships, broad daylight, greyish with some lines on them or a random etched pattern, and lights on it, also in a random pattern, not too high above us. One of the ships had one side that was a bit flat. I saw some other things, too, but just thought I'd mention this one as it sounds so much like what you are describing. Amazing.
edit on 1-12-2012 by saintinwaiting because: spelling

posted on Dec, 1 2012 @ 04:03 PM
link   
reply to post by SpaceBoyPluto

Hmm. I think this is most definitely a UFO.

www.iraap.org...
www.ufocn.com.cn...

They are images. Resemble your UFO?

posted on Dec, 1 2012 @ 04:23 PM
link   
Great Story. I saw one on Halloween. I had a semi elaborate display in my yard and would go outside to tweak it now and then, just as I got to the side door of my house after a tweak I saw a bright glowing elongated sphere that looked like it wasn't too far over the lake I live on, it moved very fast in a straight line and then seemed to disappear. I looked every chance I got to see if I could spot it again. Nothing. I told the neighbors, they didn't get too excited...lol.

posted on Dec, 1 2012 @ 04:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by PvtHudson
Come to think of it. Why wouldn't you stop traffic if something so amazing was in the sky? I would stop every car and politely ask them to all pull out their phones and start recording.

Yes, but what if it turned out to be something completely normal like a balloon? Then you'd be ridiculed some kind of nut or worse some dork who sees UFOs

This is why people do not stop. So everybody, lighten up on the OP, will ya!

posted on Dec, 1 2012 @ 04:56 PM
link   

Hey Marty you are not funny

posted on Dec, 1 2012 @ 05:14 PM
link   
Video, photographic and forensic evidence, eye witness testimony from 100 other people, radar data, confirmation from Nasa, the FAA and US Air Force.... Or it didn't happen

posted on Dec, 1 2012 @ 05:28 PM
link   

Report it to MUFON. Contact a local newspaper and report it. maybe others saw it, and will come out and confirm it after seeing your report.

<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join