Help ATS with a contribution via PayPal:
learn more

I saw a UFO this morning in the BROAD DAYLIGHT.

page: 3
39
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

log in

join

posted on Nov, 30 2012 @ 05:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Shadow Herder
What ever it was it was not from outer space or another planet or dimension. _fact


No. Opinion.

Your opinion.




posted on Nov, 30 2012 @ 06:04 PM
link   
It isn`t too hard to look at a map to see what the name of the airport is.



posted on Nov, 30 2012 @ 06:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by SpaceBoyPluto
Becuase I was driving, I couldn't take out my phone and start recording, and because I didn't want people honking at me, I couldn't stop and stare, so I had to pass it and continue on my way.


I call bull#. If I saw something so amazing, I would pull to the side of the road and record it. Why in the world would you stop in the middle of the road.



posted on Nov, 30 2012 @ 06:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Shadow Herder
What ever it was it was not from outer space or another planet or dimension. _fact


*SIIIIIIIIIIIGH*




posted on Nov, 30 2012 @ 06:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Shadow Herder
What ever it was it was not from outer space or another planet or dimension. _fact


Not fact! Opinion. You have zero proof unless you were there and know all the details of the objects origins.
edit on 30-11-2012 by bluestreak53 because: (no reason given)



posted on Nov, 30 2012 @ 06:53 PM
link   
Come on, at least give the name of the airport and road you were on...

Get a piece of paper and a pen and draw what you saw to the best of your ability and scan it into a pic, or photograph it with your phone. This is the least you can do since you didn't stop to record anything and work is more important to you than ET.



Cheers



posted on Nov, 30 2012 @ 07:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by SpaceBoyPluto

I realize how my answers make absouletely no sense, and I understand why you and others don't believe me, and I respect that. I'm honestly trying to make sense of this all myself right now - each time I say something I remember something entirely different, I am trying to make this as specific as possible.


Google can tell you the name of the airport.. I have terrible memory too. I use google to help me remember places directions distances and the like..

I have seen the infamous black triangle craft. And it made no sound so who ever was driving had technology akin to anti gravity..

Spheres are not rare.. Actually were not the foo fighters just balls of light??

I can't tell you what you saw.. Maybe if you had asked him he would have told you something?

My experience with the black triangle craft made me feel like it was USA controlled. Plus it just looked like American coolness. Not that I don't believe in aliens though.

It should be easy to draw a sphere..

Did it look like this?
O
or was it more grey like this one?
edit on 11/30/2012 by Dustytoad because: (no reason given)



posted on Nov, 30 2012 @ 07:23 PM
link   
reply to post by SpaceBoyPluto
 


I can understand being scatterbrained, excited and not recalling exact details, writing them and changing them, like how many feet up it was. I wouldn't know distances either. However when you said " my airport" , that gives the impression that this is a local airport known to you and you would know the name of it. I would give you the benefit of the doubt that you don't want to reveal your location, but once you have decided to talk about your sighting, you should know you need to supply important details like this, or don't say it here. Report it to mufon and tell them these facts.

As some others have said, I don't understand your hesitation in getting a photo. If you can't pull over, then snap one anyways, like the poster said, an arm out of the window, or even through the _ It's not like you have to be standing and setting up a tripod.

Having said that I think if I saw one right now, maybe I wouldn't want to run back to grab a camera or my phone. It might be gone when I return. I might rather witness the sighting to satisfy my own self. I might think surely others are seeing this and they took a pic?

It's best you write down all the details right now while its fresh in your mind. Time, date, location, direction its flying, size, appearance.

Draw a picture or keep googling until you find one similar. The diagram chart wasn't helpful.
Do this for your own self. In the coming months you will forget some details and could recall others by re-reading what you recorded.
edit on 30-11-2012 by violet because: (no reason given)
edit on 30-11-2012 by violet because: (no reason given)



posted on Nov, 30 2012 @ 07:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by SpaceBoyPluto Has anyone else seen anything like this?


Yep, in broad daylight. The one I saw was moving and lit up very bright the whole time, about 3-4 meters in diameter, totally silent, made intelligent 90-degree turns, then accelerated like hell out of sight. It passed no more than 200 feet over my head at one point. This was about 1973-74.



posted on Nov, 30 2012 @ 07:47 PM
link   
I saw the same about a year ago when I was stationed at Fort Campbell.

Only difference? It disappeared behind a cloud when the cloud passed over it.

Did it move at all? Or did it look fixed in the sky? Was it kind of cigar shaped.. as in more eliptical in shape?

EDIT: I thought it might be an "eye in the sky" that some military posts use but that was very doubtful.. when it disappeared I knew it wasn't.
edit on 30-11-2012 by 31Bravo because: (no reason given)



posted on Nov, 30 2012 @ 07:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by violet
reply to post by SpaceBoyPluto
 


I can understand being scatterbrained, excited and not recalling exact details, writing them and changing them, like how many feet up it was. I wouldn't know distances either. However when you said " my airport" , that gives the impression that this is a local airport known to you and you would know the name of it.
edit on 30-11-2012 by violet because: (no reason given)
edit on 30-11-2012 by violet because: (no reason given)


Actually, I really just moved here a few weeks ago, and I literally know nothing about anything yet..



posted on Nov, 30 2012 @ 07:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by 31Bravo
Swear to god OP, I saw the same about a year ago when I was stationed at Fort Campbell.

Only difference? It disappeared behind a cloud when the cloud passed over it.

Did it move at all? Or did it look fixed in the sky?

EDIT: I thought it might be an "eye in the sky" that some military posts use but that was very doubtful.. when it disappeared I knew it wasn't.
edit on 30-11-2012 by 31Bravo because: (no reason given)


It was moving.



posted on Nov, 30 2012 @ 07:52 PM
link   
reply to post by SpaceBoyPluto
 
Okay.. mine looked like it wasn't moving at all. Like it was spectating.. I don't know. I haven't seen anything else so my mind keeps trying to blow it off as I should have some reasonable explanation.



posted on Nov, 30 2012 @ 07:56 PM
link   
I will do my best to draw it. A lot of you seem doubtful, and I can see why because I have no video and/or photographic evidence.

Also, the airport is near the Daytona Beach International Airport, but it wasn't exactly there - there is a runway around the same area of where the sphere was.



posted on Nov, 30 2012 @ 08:19 PM
link   
reply to post by SpaceBoyPluto
 


I thought I saw a UFO a few nights ago.. it turned out to be jupiter



posted on Nov, 30 2012 @ 08:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by SpaceBoyPluto
It was crazy.

I walk out to my car after walking my dog, and as I'm going to open my door, I see something in the sky. It's something round, and it's grey. I thought it was some kind of drone or something, even though I don't see any of those here in Florida. So as I'm driving, I still have a view of the strange object. Out of nowhere, it lights up, and it starts moving. I cannot believe my eyes, and it's like I'm in some kind of sci-fi movie.

I try to keep an eye on it while I'm driving, and I notice there is no way it can be manned, but it is taking intelligent turns. Then, as I pass my airport, something amazing happens. It goes right above the airport, and it was extremely close. I could see every detail. While it was floating, maybe about 30 - 40 feet in the air, it is spinning in every direction. Becuase I was driving, I couldn't take out my phone and start recording, and because I didn't want people honking at me, I couldn't stop and stare, so I had to pass it and continue on my way.

Can anyone tell me what I saw? It wasn't like a saucer, but as I said, it was a perfect sphere. Has anyone else seen anything like this?


cocain drop!



posted on Nov, 30 2012 @ 09:08 PM
link   
Could it have been a spruced up version of this?



And I'm not sure if this is the same thing, but it's weird, possibly some kind of spy drone:

edit on 30-11-2012 by Zcustosmorum because: (no reason given)



posted on Nov, 30 2012 @ 09:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by SpaceBoyPluto
It was crazy.

I walk out to my car after walking my dog, and as I'm going to open my door, I see something in the sky. It's something round, and it's grey. I thought it was some kind of drone or something, even though I don't see any of those here in Florida. So as I'm driving, I still have a view of the strange object. Out of nowhere, it lights up, and it starts moving. I cannot believe my eyes, and it's like I'm in some kind of sci-fi movie.

I try to keep an eye on it while I'm driving, and I notice there is no way it can be manned, but it is taking intelligent turns. Then, as I pass my airport, something amazing happens. It goes right above the airport, and it was extremely close. I could see every detail. While it was floating, maybe about 30 - 40 feet in the air, it is spinning in every direction. Becuase I was driving, I couldn't take out my phone and start recording, and because I didn't want people honking at me, I couldn't stop and stare, so I had to pass it and continue on my way.

Can anyone tell me what I saw? It wasn't like a saucer, but as I said, it was a perfect sphere. Has anyone else seen anything like this?


I experienced very similar things. I'll post my own experiences shortly. I assume by "floating" you mean hovering, keep still (not moving.) How high did it go into the sky, can you estimate?



posted on Nov, 30 2012 @ 09:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zcustosmorum
Could it have been a spruced up version of this?



And I'm not sure if this is the same thing, but it's weird, possibly some kind of spy drone:

edit on 30-11-2012 by Zcustosmorum because: (no reason given)


The first video showing the sphere doesn't seem to be what I saw.. first of all, it said it was a prototype, meaning that it is not being used yet. Second of all, that does have blue lights, but what I saw had much brighter lights, but they weren't blinking as shown. Another key factor, the video stated it could only go 60 kilometers per hour, which is 37.2 miles per hour.. the object I saw was definitely going faster.



posted on Nov, 30 2012 @ 11:09 PM
link   
reply to post by SpaceBoyPluto
 


Prototype doesn't mean anything if the government is using this stuff covertly. Your description of the speed kind of reminds a bit of the objects in this thread:

www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 30-11-2012 by Zcustosmorum because: (no reason given)





new topics

top topics



 
39
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

log in

join