It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I saw a UFO this morning in the BROAD DAYLIGHT.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+15 more 
posted on Nov, 30 2012 @ 08:39 AM
link   
It was crazy.

I walk out to my car after walking my dog, and as I'm going to open my door, I see something in the sky. It's something round, and it's grey. I thought it was some kind of drone or something, even though I don't see any of those here in Florida. So as I'm driving, I still have a view of the strange object. Out of nowhere, it lights up, and it starts moving. I cannot believe my eyes, and it's like I'm in some kind of sci-fi movie.

I try to keep an eye on it while I'm driving, and I notice there is no way it can be manned, but it is taking intelligent turns. Then, as I pass my airport, something amazing happens. It goes right above the airport, and it was extremely close. I could see every detail. While it was floating, maybe about 30 - 40 feet in the air, it is spinning in every direction. Becuase I was driving, I couldn't take out my phone and start recording, and because I didn't want people honking at me, I couldn't stop and stare, so I had to pass it and continue on my way.

Can anyone tell me what I saw? It wasn't like a saucer, but as I said, it was a perfect sphere. Has anyone else seen anything like this?

posted on Nov, 30 2012 @ 08:44 AM
link   
reply to post by SpaceBoyPluto

That sounds really awesome and crazy! But honestly I have no idea what you saw.

If I had been you I would have parked my car and started filming.

Oh and no I've never seen anything like what you've described.

I have seen something but my phone is a piece of junk an it does not film well at night.

edit on 30-11-2012 by natalia because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 30 2012 @ 08:50 AM
link   

You could not pull of the road?

If it was a UFO, why didn't others slow down or pull over? They would honk at you? Were you the only one that saw it then?

Since it was next to the airport, I'm sure the news will be flooded with sighting reports. Which airport?

posted on Nov, 30 2012 @ 08:53 AM
link   
I wasn't thinking, honestly.. I was so amazed I didn't know what to do but just watch.

posted on Nov, 30 2012 @ 08:55 AM
link   
What ever it was it was not from outer space or another planet or dimension. _fact

posted on Nov, 30 2012 @ 08:55 AM
link   
It wasn't a huge airport, it was just one of those big roads that the planes go down, not sure what it's called..

posted on Nov, 30 2012 @ 08:57 AM
link   
Tell the whole story and document everything from time and date to location then report it. Go to Davenport o somewhere, anywhere and get it on record.

You sound petty pumped up over the sighting as well you should be!

Was there a dome shape at the bottom? Please describe in detail what you saw since there is no photographic evidence.

Good for you.

posted on Nov, 30 2012 @ 08:59 AM
link   

S@F for you, seems nobody else can afford to give you any for coming on to a skeptic's forum and announcing your sighting...

posted on Nov, 30 2012 @ 09:00 AM
link   
How big do suppose it was?

Do you think it could have been one of those remote controlled flying toys? Christmas shoppers may be trying out gifts before wrapping them?

posted on Nov, 30 2012 @ 09:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by antar
Tell the whole story and document everything from time and date to location then report it. Go to Davenport o somewhere, anywhere and get it on record.

You sound petty pumped up over the sighting as well you should be!

Was there a dome shape at the bottom? Please describe in detail what you saw since there is no photographic evidence.

Good for you.

It happened at precisely at 7:13 AM, I'm really trying to remember every detail of it right now.. it had these strange lines on it, and that is what lit up..

posted on Nov, 30 2012 @ 09:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by windword
How big do suppose it was?

Do you think it could have been one of those remote controlled flying toys? Christmas shoppers may be trying out gifts before wrapping them?

I live in a big city, and I don't think it could be one of those, mostly because when I first saw it it was thousands of feet up.

posted on Nov, 30 2012 @ 09:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by gavron

You could not pull of the road?

If it was a UFO, why didn't others slow down or pull over? They would honk at you? Were you the only one that saw it then?

Since it was next to the airport, I'm sure the news will be flooded with sighting reports. Which airport?

I don't think anyone else saw it - mostly because it was to the left of the road, I don't think anyone else would randomly look to the left while they are driving it and see it.

posted on Nov, 30 2012 @ 09:09 AM
link   
By left of the road, I mean the airport is to the left of the road. I need to really become more specific.

+16 more 
posted on Nov, 30 2012 @ 09:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by Shadow Herder
What ever it was it was not from outer space or another planet or dimension. _fact

So very interesting you have the balls to put "Fact" at the end of that statement. Because I'm *pretty sure* you don't have all the answers in front of you, and neither do I (or anybody here.)

You are going to be in for a shock or two pretty soon, I predict.

posted on Nov, 30 2012 @ 09:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by Shadow Herder

Give me your opinion. What do YOU think it is, since it is a "known fact" that it is from this earth?

posted on Nov, 30 2012 @ 09:19 AM
link   
It could be a police or military surveillance drone under test, there are round ones. You should be entitled to ask at least. The use of these drones is not exactly broadcast. In the UK they have not been approved for use, that does not mean the police for instance don't have any, or that they are not being tested.

posted on Nov, 30 2012 @ 09:21 AM
link   

What direction were you looking when you first saw the object? How high in the sky was it? Was it near the horizon? If you spread your hand out at arm's length, how many "hands" high was it? How large did it appear to be compared to the Moon? Larger or smaller? How many time larger or smaller? Could you cover it with your thumb? What direction were you driving when it was on your left? What sort of motions did it make that led you to believe that it was intelligently controlled? What airport were you driving past? How long was it between the time you first saw it and the time it "lit up?" What color were the lights? Did they blink? Was there a pattern. How long did you observe the object while driving? How did it go away?

I know that is a lot of questions, but that is the bare minimum of information necessary to start an investigation. Thank you in advance for taking the time to answer them.

posted on Nov, 30 2012 @ 09:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by smurfy
It could be a police or military surveillance drone under test, there are round ones. You should be entitled to ask at least. The use of these drones is not exactly broadcast. In the UK they have not been approved for use, that does not mean the police for instance don't have any, or that they are not being tested.

I could definitely see that as a possibility, but it just doesn't make any sense in some ways.

1: Why was it rotating?

2: Why was it lighting up during daylight?

posted on Nov, 30 2012 @ 09:24 AM
link   
Can you at least draw a picture?

posted on Nov, 30 2012 @ 09:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by DJW001

What direction were you looking when you first saw the object? How high in the sky was it? Was it near the horizon? If you spread your hand out at arm's length, how many "hands" high was it? How large did it appear to be compared to the Moon? Larger or smaller? How many time larger or smaller? Could you cover it with your thumb? What direction were you driving when it was on your left? What sort of motions did it make that led you to believe that it was intelligently controlled? What airport were you driving past? How long was it between the time you first saw it and the time it "lit up?" What color were the lights? Did they blink? Was there a pattern. How long did you observe the object while driving? How did it go away?

I know that is a lot of questions, but that is the bare minimum of information necessary to start an investigation. Thank you in advance for taking the time to answer them.

When I first saw it, it had to be a few thousand feet up, I'm really not that good at determining height by just looking at things, but that would be my first guess. It was not near the horizon. It may have been one or two hands. It was extremely tiny, maybe a little bigger than the size of one of those big beach balls. So much smaller than the moon. I could cover it with my thumb. I was driving North. It was just turning a lot when it was up in the sky, then it started to fly downwards, then back up, then going down again. I'm really not sure what airport it was, it wasn't a big one. It was about two minutes I was looking at it until it lit up. The colors were blue. They did not blink. There wasn't a pattern. I observed it for maybe about four minutes. I'm not sure how it went away, because I had to drive past it, so I'm not sure how to answer.

I hope these help you.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join