It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

And You Thought The Election Was Over (Votor Fraud)

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 30 2012 @ 08:34 AM
link   
Is there a chance that any of these states will withhold their electorial votes? There is a grass root effort out, and if there is overwhelming proof of voter fraud in certain target states, then those electoral votes could possibly be thrown out. If this happens, then President Obama will drop below the required 270 electoral votes. If no one wins the electoral vote then it will be left up to the US House of Representatives to choose the president and the vice president.

This effort has just started and their web site doesn't have much information yet. Here is a link for the movement.

haltvoterfraud.com...

And from that site.

If we target only five of these states (Florida, Ohio, Pennsylvania, Virginia, and Wisconsin) and have the local individual state activist groups submit resolutions in their states to withhold their Electoral College votes (BECAUSE OF MASSIVE FRAUD, etc…) there will be no winner in the Electoral College. We extend our chance to save our country and our LIBERTY.

From what I understand, the Governors of those states can hold back their electoral college votes if there is overwhelming proof of voter fraud. If you know of and have proof of voter fraud you might want to contact this movement. If you are apart of voter fraud you might want to cover your tracks.

I'm not looking for replies stating that this is just a bunch of crying Republicans. What I would like to see is what people think about the possibly of massive voter fraud. I would also like to hear the stories of those that witnessed voter fraud or those that can provide proof of voter fraud or suppression.

Pladuim

edit on 30-11-2012 by Pladuim because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 30 2012 @ 08:58 AM
link   
Link doesn't work.

Originally posted by Pladuim
Is there a chance that any of these states will withhold their electorial votes? There is a grass root effort out, and if there is overwhelming proof of voter fraud in certain target states, then those electoral votes could possibly be thrown out. If this happens, then President Obama will drop below the required 270 electoral votes. If no one wins the electoral vote then it will be left up to the US House of Representatives to choose the president and the vice president.

This effort has just started and their web site doesn't have much information yet. Here is a link for the movement.

haltvoterfraud.com...

And from that site.

If we target only five of these states (Florida, Ohio, Pennsylvania, Virginia, and Wisconsin) and have the local individual state activist groups submit resolutions in their states to withhold their Electoral College votes (BECAUSE OF MASSIVE FRAUD, etc…) there will be no winner in the Electoral College. We extend our chance to save our country and our LIBERTY.

From what I understand, the Governors of those states can hold back their electoral college votes if there is overwhelming proof of voter fraud. If you know of and have proof of voter fraud you might want to contact this movement. If you are apart of voter fraud you might want to cover your tracks.

I'm not looking for replies stating that this is just a bunch of crying Republicans. What I would like to see is what people think about the possibly of massive voter fraud. I would also like to hear the stories of those that witnessed voter fraud or those that can provide proof of voter fraud or suppression.

Pladuim

edit on 30-11-2012 by Bilk22 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 30 2012 @ 08:58 AM
link   
With votes being counted electronically, I think the question of fraud is irrelevant -- this method essentially invites fraud.

Either the programming for the machines is private and secure, in which case the programmers are on the "honor system" when they write the code, or the programming for the machines is public and insecure, in which case hackers can easily tamper with the votes.

There is no doubt in my mind that there was fraud in this election and any other election that relies on electronic vote-counting.

posted on Nov, 30 2012 @ 09:09 AM
link   
reply to post by Bilk22

I don't understand, the link works for me. Is anyone else having trouble with the link?

Pladuim

posted on Nov, 30 2012 @ 09:11 AM
link   
reply to post by Pladuim

There is no doubt in my mind that we experienced massive voter fraud during this election. However, I think the chance of any state withholding their electoral votes resulting in congress selecting the POTUS is slim to none. The system is far too massive and corrupt for justice to ever be served. I hate to sound so pessimistic but I’m doubtful that there is any way to change the course we’re on…our fate is sealed. US WILL experience complete economic and societal collapse at some point. At the current pace this will happen sooner rather than later.

I hope for the best but……..I’m also realistic.

S&F

edit on 30-11-2012 by seabag because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 30 2012 @ 09:14 AM
link   
reply to post by Pladuim

Wait, are they saying that voter fraud is one-sided? You can't say don't claim it's just a bunch of crying republicans when it's obviously just a bunch of crying republicans. I'm all for an objective effort to stamp out voter fraud, but this ain't it.

posted on Nov, 30 2012 @ 09:17 AM
link   
reply to post by redtic

Wait, are they saying that voter fraud is one-sided? You can't say don't claim it's just a bunch of crying republicans when it's obviously just a bunch of crying republicans. I'm all for an objective effort to stamp out voter fraud, but this ain't it.

If you’re all for it then let’s scrap the results of this entire election and do it again…

I’m all for it!

Of course you would agree that would be fair, right? After all, fraud was present on both sides. Let's do it over!

posted on Nov, 30 2012 @ 09:18 AM
link   
reply to post by Pladuim

Shorten your link to this - haltvoterfraud.com...

I'm sure we've had massive vote fraud especially since the 2000 election. It's been proven time and time again by people being able to hack in to the machines as well as testimony by Clint Curtis who was given the job of creating vote flipping software.
Check out Chuck Hagel from Nebraska who beat an incumbent by the largest margin in state history and who coincidentally was a major owner of the company who made the voting machines (ES&S I believe)

Good sources on Vote fraud (not voter fraud - huge difference!):
Blackboxvoting.org (bev harris)
GregPalast.com

ETA - Make a fuss so the house of representatives can pick the prez? No thanks, it wouldn't matter if we replace Obama with Romney since their both puppets with the hands of bankers up their butts.

edit on 30-11-2012 by Asktheanimals because: added comment

posted on Nov, 30 2012 @ 09:20 AM
link   
i hope these states do withhold their votes - it would be a great way to go into 2013.

posted on Nov, 30 2012 @ 09:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by seabag
reply to post by redtic

If you’re all for it then let’s scrap the results of this entire election and do it again…

I’m all for it!

Of course you would agree that would be fair, right? After all, fraud was present on both sides. Let's do it over!

And while we're at it, let's go back to 2000 and wipe out that election and do it all over again. Ah, if only... I'd hand the election to Romney on a silver platter if we could turn back the clocks and erase the Bush presidency..

posted on Nov, 30 2012 @ 09:31 AM
link   
If this does happen, it won't save our country. Think of this, with all the irrational people, many corporate leaders included, stirring up things, how can this country be saved. If they don't get their way they will destroy the Economy, does this seem to be a patriotic act? Not to me it doesn't. The biggest terrorists in this country are those who will destroy this country to gain power, not the common worker. There are a lot of these people and they are sticking together, creating a situation that will enslave the rest of the public eventually. We will once again be working all our lives just to survive. If the people who want to run the show get control, bye bye internet. It will be a threat to their future. I see this as the only way that the USA will become a nation where we lose our freedoms. I doubt if people understand the mindset of these corporate leaders. They control a lot of stockholders faith, they work by inciting fear into the public because their worthless stock can collapse, stock without nearly enough real value except for growth potential. Growth potential is based on belief that has been conditioned into the people, belief that has no basis or reality attached to it.

If people want to believe that these big pushy corporations are going to take care of us look at their history. Have they exported jobs and the execs raised their salaries to unrealistic figures? Have they further weakened the economy and increased our reliance on them? Have they created big offices outside this country to protect their businesses? Only half the corporations are like this, you can't judge them all the same. If the corporation creates a real lot of jobs here for all classes of people, then they may be good. We can't have a welfare nation with half the people working, we need a job where as many people who want to work can work.

If Republicans would put up a candidate that would challenge those that are trying to seize power, I would vote for them because a lot of the Republican ideals are good. Seems like both parties are romancing these type of people that give them stockholder money to finance their campaigns. You don't think those execs are giving the campaigns their own money do you?

posted on Nov, 30 2012 @ 09:36 AM
link   
Still have yet to see any substantive proof of voter fraud. Have any? If not, this indeed looks like yet another whimsical crying post for conservatives to rant and gnash their teeth upon. Btw, the site you link to is pretty laughable... Patriots.... blah blah blah blah blah... God bless America. Sounds suspiciously like the religious right putting forth nonsense again.

So... unsubstantiated claims... with absolutely nothing to back them up? That about right? Yeah... seems legit... not.

posted on Nov, 30 2012 @ 09:38 AM
link   
reply to post by redtic

Gee wonder where our debt would be then? Possibly non-existant, assuming we avoided unfunded wars.

posted on Nov, 30 2012 @ 09:39 AM
link   
Can't really have voter fraud, when people are chosen beforehand.

posted on Nov, 30 2012 @ 10:02 AM
link   

I'm not looking for replies stating that this is just a bunch of crying Republicans.

As the site you linked provides no evidence of voter fraud it is "just a bunch of crying Republicans".

Habeas corpus.

posted on Nov, 30 2012 @ 10:02 AM
link   
reply to post by Plexi

It's a certainty you have never worked an election as a poll watcher, election clerk, judge or any other capacity. All you have to do is go and watch how early voting proceeds to really get a good long look at voter fraud. Whether the local rapid transit service busses in voters for free while "off duty" - or somebody stands in the parking lot handing out brand new voter registration cards so people can vote - or seen parents/children/relatives voting in each other's place (we had a 30 year old "junior" try and vote when his registered birthdate was in 1925 this last election) - or perhaps the fraud is long-time relocated former residents returning to vote in their home town. It DOES HAPPEN on both sides of the party aisle.

ganjoa

posted on Nov, 30 2012 @ 10:07 AM
link   
reply to post by ganjoa

I'd suggest if you have proof of widespread voter fraud.. you show it? Or at the very least take it to the proper authorities. Otherwise, still unsubstantiated claims... sound and fury signifying nothing but sour grapes beginning to sound like whine.

posted on Nov, 30 2012 @ 10:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by seabag

I’m all for it!

While I would agree with you I have to say...

Nooooo! Not another year of political ads being sprayed across all the media forms and my mailbox.

This has to be the worst year ever. Ten Months of Political crap ads and now two months of Christmas music. There seems to be no escape.

Bah Humbug!

posted on Nov, 30 2012 @ 10:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by redtic
reply to post by Pladuim

Whether you believe that it's just a bunch of crying republicans is not the point! These people are well within their legal rights to challenge this and should. In your case then it would be a bunch of democrats crying over the republicans legal right to challenge whether or not there was massive voter fraud. I say in all reality everyone should be supporting those trying to suppress voter fraud. No if, and or buts about it.

Pladuim

posted on Nov, 30 2012 @ 11:06 AM
link   

Whether you believe that it's just a bunch of crying republicans is not the point!

No, actually that is my point. I wouldn't want a bunch of crying democrats leading any sort of effort here, either. The key word in my response was "objective" - you need to have an objective, dare I say bipartisan, effort to stamp out voter fraud. All of this partisan hacking away at things gets us nowhere.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join