It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bacon appreciation thread

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 1 2012 @ 06:40 AM
link   
reply to post by Spacespider

Well, I think I know what is on the breakfast menu today. That looks like a little, albeit very fatty, slice of Heaven!

posted on Dec, 1 2012 @ 06:41 AM
link   
Havent read through the whole thread, so I apologize if it was already posted, But there is nothing I have ever had in my life that sounded worse, but tasted yummier than anything ever!

Every single person that overcomes how crazy it sounds, falls in love at the very first taste!

Bacon Milkshakes are the key to love, peace, and true bacon pleasure.

Blender filled with your favorite quality vanilla ice cream, a little milk and ice, 4~5 ounces of Maple syrup, and a half pound of crispy bacon = pure oralgasm!

Peace

posted on Dec, 1 2012 @ 07:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by lasertaglover
Havent read through the whole thread, so I apologize if it was already posted, But there is nothing I have ever had in my life that sounded worse, but tasted yummier than anything ever!

Every single person that overcomes how crazy it sounds, falls in love at the very first taste!

Bacon Milkshakes are the key to love, peace, and true bacon pleasure.

Blender filled with your favorite quality vanilla ice cream, a little milk and ice, 4~5 ounces of Maple syrup, and a half pound of crispy bacon = pure oralgasm!

Peace

I've never had a bacon milkshake.

Apparently, I have never lived. I must take this pilgrimage to the land of true Bacon.

posted on Dec, 1 2012 @ 07:20 AM
link   
reply to post by beezzer

E' Tu, Bunae?

posted on Dec, 1 2012 @ 07:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by Hefficide
reply to post by beezzer

E' Tu, Bunae?

I worship Bacon, not the house that contains it!

posted on Dec, 1 2012 @ 07:38 AM
link   
reply to post by beezzer

Seriously, if you love bacon, a Bacon Milkshake will change your life. I have been very lucky in my life, and have had the chance to eat some of the finest foods in many different countries. This concoction is the very best.

Just make sure the ingredients are all quality, the bacon, ice cream and the maple syrup.

Oralgasm!

posted on Dec, 1 2012 @ 07:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by PerfectAnomoly
My two cents....

LEGEND

MY EYES, MY EYES..... they're burning....

PA

Oh God, the horror. Why would you do that to us?

First god made man, then he had a great idea,
Bacon!
Then he thought "Now I need to make something to cook it!"

10 years ago we had Johnny Cash, Bob Hope and Steve Jobs. Now we have no Cash, no Hope and no Jobs. Please don't let Kevin Bacon die.

posted on Dec, 1 2012 @ 07:55 AM
link   
So this thread made me crave bacon sandwiches. Here is my last invention.

so this is on fresh REAL bread, with melted regular sandwich cheese on the bottom bun, two thin slices of smoked pork loin (lomo) extra crispy, 6 slices of bacon mixed between extra crispy and chewy. Topped with Manchego cheese I melted in beer which I let caramelize first in the pan. Finally a garlic olive oil sauce on the top bun ( ali oli sauce).

Wish me luck....

EDIT:
I would marry me. *gives self High Five....
It was awsome...

EDIT:
and to be completely sadistic with you guys... this is dessert.

Strawberry infused cappuccino.

edit on 1-12-2012 by zedVSzardoz because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 1 2012 @ 08:04 AM
link   
Just a warning, I bought a packet of those Twinings "English Breakfast" tea bags. What a rip-off. You can't even taste the bacon or anything. In my household, I bring home the Bacon. My wife carries the rest of the groceries.

posted on Dec, 1 2012 @ 08:28 AM
link   
More bacon = More peace

Have any of you noticed the most rioting in the world happens in the countries with the least bacon.

posted on Dec, 1 2012 @ 08:36 AM
link   
reply to post by lasertaglover

that sounds epic....where did you get that? USA, UK?

posted on Dec, 1 2012 @ 08:39 AM
link   
AND LO!

So forth did we three (Spike Spiegle, curiousrb, Myself) decide that a NEW thread for Bacon should be made.

And it was done, a thread about this yummy snack of the gods was brought forth into the world of ATS.

B was curious, for he did not know if he should.

Thy prophet of Bacon, Spike Spiegle, reassured him.

And then, thine masses have come in droves to star and flag, in hopes of tasty Bacon.

YES! BACON! In all it's forms, from store bought to home-made, from the oven to the toaster to the stove to the microwave, from plastic bottles of bits to cans of spam and bacon goodness, let ye all know, BACON is thy king, thy god, and thy life force.

Revere it, for on the day no bacon can be had, that is the day, my friends, we lose our souls.

HAIL BACON!

posted on Dec, 1 2012 @ 09:04 AM
link   
The early bird catches the worm. Well good luck to him, I'm having a bacon sandwich.

Prevention is better than cure, they say. Not with bacon it isn't.
edit on 1-12-2012 by KaiserSoze because: Your mom told me to

posted on Dec, 1 2012 @ 09:36 AM
link   
I just heard that my butcher backed into his bacon slicer earlier in the week. He's ok, but he's got a little behind with his orders.

posted on Dec, 1 2012 @ 09:38 AM
link   
I was reading today that scientists have developed a laser that can measure up to 1/1000th's of a micron. Apparently, it is so accurate, it can actually measure the thickness of a slice of bacon in McDonald's.

posted on Dec, 1 2012 @ 09:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by KaiserSoze
I was reading today that scientists have developed a laser that can measure up to 1/1000th's of a micron. Apparently, it is so accurate, it can actually measure the thickness of a slice of bacon in McDonald's.

Oh you get a star for this, lololol, I'm dying here!

posted on Dec, 1 2012 @ 10:08 AM
link   
I met a girl once because of bacon. We were working together, one day I just started telling her about how awesome bacon was. She agreed and we started dating. We didn't go out for bacon, just coffee. I found love on that date, not with the girl but for bacon. Bacon won't break your heart... Well, not metaphorically anyway... Bacon doesn't lie! And I've never found my bacon in someone else's kitchen!

This thread had got me thinking of bacon so I'm going to the store. I was going to have miniwheats and stay home, instead I'm going out for bacon..

Bacon needs its own flag... And a holiday... Bacon Day... Make it February 12...

posted on Dec, 1 2012 @ 10:16 AM
link   
"This is the self Bacon preservation society" sorry had to throw that one in!!

posted on Dec, 1 2012 @ 10:34 AM
link   
A man who understands Bacon.

posted on Dec, 1 2012 @ 11:01 AM
link   
reply to post by zedVSzardoz

Learned about Bacon Milkshakes in Frankenmuth, MI USA.

A store there sold chocolate covered bacon, which is good. But nothing compared to Bacon Milkshakes.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join