It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CIA-Sponsored Trolls Monitor Internet & Interact With Users to Discredit Factual Information

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 1 2014 @ 06:12 PM
link   
2 years later and we are still doing the same seasonal public contact bit. THANK YOU for knowing how the IT scanned system works. Too bad there is so much hostility from some ATS people. But NSA, CIA, FBI are all sore subjects for many. I really got a laugh when someone said my low paid contractor job would be of any concern to our FBI call takers. We are all under the same HS umbrella. Good luck to all in 2015. reply to: ausername

posted on Jan, 29 2015 @ 09:37 PM
link   
The Snowden revelations surely do confirm that they are attempting to control the way conversations go or don't go on the internet. I for one find it extremely annoying some of the stupid silly absolutely trite comments I get elsewhere and am not surprised to see that sort of stuff happening at ATS as well. Someone in another forum managed to get a bloke really angry who was pretending to be really stupid and continually interrupting her line of reasoning. He let go of his pretense and got very intelligent and knowledgeable about the subject. That was funny.

It is making me really angry these days that these people get paid highly to sit around all day getting in the way of people who are sincerely attempting to contribute to sorting out problems in this world. For me that is doubly infuriating because I have very limited internet access even though I have four computers bought new that have developed mysterious problems that techs cant fix. I see many people who sit in internet cafes who value their time on line highly. They may or may not be doing anything of value but this sort of interference is surely generating a lot of anger and frustration. To what end?

posted on Jan, 29 2015 @ 10:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Jed Stuart

It can be painfully obvious on certain forums and other social mediums. ATS is not all that big so we do not get the attention that reddit , youtube, and friends get from the cyber-disinfo police.

www.reddit.com... can help one spot the shills, trolls, and common idiots who are clueless to the fallacies of their logic.

new topics

<< 5  6  7   >>

join