It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What is the problem with Freemasonry?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 24 2004 @ 07:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by dh
Nobody can fear the silly little prats at ground level
They do their male thing and feel good about themselves
Most stay at the bottom rungs and feel good about their small deals
Still, the achievers will progress
They will learn more about the true natureof the world, and, on the level to which their morality can accept or reject the degree of manipulation, they will ascend or stay put
A 32nd degree is on the fulcrum of stay-put or siding with the genocidal powers that really direct the world to their own ends
33 degree and above - you've really made it - everything is your due - you've really made it - f*** the common herd - you know you've got it coming to you and you've circumvented the law of karma
And because you know you've got it, so you will get it, no matter what the cost to the sheeple
Unless the sheeple understand you, and rise up and rip you apart (metaphorically speaking)

Are you for real when you post this Nonsense. I would like to think that you have had one too many bottles to drink tonight because what you have posted is wicked and rubbish. The other possibility is that you are eccentric and in need of professional help. If that is the case I suggest you seek professional help before you hurt any body or yourself by posting that crazy post.

Gerard

posted on Oct, 24 2004 @ 08:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by dh
Huh?
Scared of being revealed by useless prattlers?
Rather like useless eaters?
Masons make a ritual out of useless prattle, dont they?

Actually, no. I was laughing at what you wrote when I replied. There is nothing to be afraid of, from you or anyone. I fear FOR you, though, unless, perhaps, you had one too many brewskis before posting that useless twaddle...

And no, masons do not make a ritual out of useless prattle... we do LAUGH at it though...

posted on Oct, 25 2004 @ 12:28 AM
link   
OK, so I have read through this thread, a quite few others - there seem to be a few here, and still no closer to reasons why Freemasonry suffers from this level of accusation. I find it quite surprising.

Is this quite prevalent elsewhere? Very interested to hear if this appears in the general community?

I'm not affiliated with Freemasonry, but after doing some research on this, having talked to a few, have come to the conclusion that generally, you can't meet a nicer bunch of "conspiracists".

Any organisation that understands and implements altruism in the way that it does, at the level that it does, without need for recognition of its actions - in fact in some circumstances secrecy, is unique and quite wonderful. Truly it is the right hand not knowing what the left hand is doing, which is how the Galilean advised and certainly is for me is a sparkling light in Christianity. One heck of a conspiracy - please take over the world.. seriously. Yeah I know, probably not part of the Freemason agenda - but a nice thought for some. Truly you know a tree by its fruit.

I suppose there are historical reason, but that goes back a while and doesn't seem that relevant today. Most of the "religious decrees" used as arguments are old and seem based on the numbers game.

On religious lines, there are possibly more direct targets, promulgating alternative beliefs, whose views are certainly more at odds to those doing most of the IMO exaggerated and unfounded allegations. They don't seem to suffer from this level of attention - which is a good thing in itself - deny ignorance, encourage diversity - but on initial review seems inconsistent. Other secret societies are deserving of scrutiny.

Why suggest, as I have seen examples of, that someone is a Satanist to try and get an argument, when if you put a little effort into it you could probably find a real one with whom you can have a really good "discussion" with? Which both sides would probably quite enjoy.

Maybe because they are considered to be a "soft" target - looking at all the well tempered responses - much more patient, tolerant, and engaging than I would tend to be.

That's not necessarily soft if some were to take time think about it before launching into some of these unbalanced tirades.

posted on Oct, 25 2004 @ 12:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by uss_eldridge1943
OK, so I have read through this thread, a quite few others - there seem to be a few here, and still no closer to reasons why Freemasonry suffers from this level of accusation. I find it quite surprising.

Is this quite prevalent elsewhere? Very interested to hear if this appears in the general community?

Not really, its a relatively new phenomena, mostly associated with the Evangelical movement. They need something they can point to and say ooga-booga-evil, just like they do with the catholic church, and Israel and Jews in general. We masons have also contributed to the problem, by, frankly, ignoring these ignorant twits for fifty years. The thinking went that they were ridiculous, and answering them only gave them credibility.

Unfortunatley, in this media saturated age, if you do not speak, the great mass of humanity, not knowing any different, comes to believe the lies. Today, masonry is no longer sitting idly by ignoring the liars. We are actively taking them on and publishing the truth, and they HATE it, being shown to be liars and charlatans.

I'm not affiliated with Freemasonry, but after doing some research on this, having talked to a few, have come to the conclusion that generally, you can't meet a nicer bunch of "conspiracists".

Why thank you. Would you like Nevada or Maryland?

Any organisation that understands and implements altruism in the way that it does, at the level that it does, without need for recognition of its actions - in fact in some circumstances secrecy, is unique and quite wonderful. Truly it is the right hand not knowing what the left hand is doing, which is how the Galilean advised and certainly is for me is a sparkling light in Christianity. One heck of a conspiracy - please take over the world.. seriously. Yeah I know, probably not part of the Freemason agenda - but a nice thought for some. Truly you know a tree by its fruit.

That has been my mantra for two years now. You know masons by the fruit of their efforts... 28 hospitals and over $762 million per year in the US and Canada ALONE donated, not including free labor, services, scholarships, etc.

I suppose there are historical reason, but that goes back a while and doesn't seem that relevant today. Most of the "religious decrees" used as arguments are old and seem based on the numbers game.

On religious lines, there are possibly more direct targets, promulgating alternative beliefs, whose views are certainly more at odds to those doing most of the IMO exaggerated and unfounded allegations. They don't seem to suffer from this level of attention - which is a good thing in itself - deny ignorance, encourage diversity - but on initial review seems inconsistent. Other secret societies are deserving of scrutiny.

Why suggest, as I have seen examples of, that someone is a Satanist to try and get an argument, when if you put a little effort into it you could probably find a real one with whom you can have a really good "discussion" with? Which both sides would probably quite enjoy.

Maybe because they are considered to be a "soft" target - looking at all the well tempered responses - much more patient, tolerant, and engaging than I would tend to be.

That's not necessarily soft if some were to take time think about it before launching into some of these unbalanced tirades.

Thank you. Another reasonable voice heard from...

posted on Oct, 25 2004 @ 09:41 AM
link   
Gee whizz - all these really nice people creeping around trying to steal and break my stuff are really the salt of the earth.
Oh my, I was so wrong about them.
Now I understand why they pumped me full of reject 1960s medications and tricked me into attending an "assessment day" out in East Kent - it was for my own good!
Silly me.
Now I understand - lies and cowardice REALLY are the cornerstones of civilisation!
Its just a matter of "correcting" everyones perceptions so they will to.

Give me a break....

posted on Oct, 25 2004 @ 09:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by MrNECROS
Gee whizz - all these really nice people creeping around trying to steal and break my stuff are really the salt of the earth.

Well, nice of you to finally admit it...

Now I understand why they pumped me full of reject 1960s medications and tricked me into attending an "assessment day" out in East Kent - it was for my own good!
Silly me.

Would that be the Masons, the Rosicrucians, or the voices in your head?

Now I understand - lies and cowardice REALLY are the cornerstones of civilisation!

As you are so aptly demonstrating with all your lies and frauds?

Give me a break...

Give you a break? We have been...

No one here takes you seriously... you ought to reinforce your tinfoil hat, though.. the death rays are apparently frying your brainpan...

posted on Oct, 25 2004 @ 01:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by MrNECROS
Silly me.
Now I understand - lies and cowardice REALLY are the cornerstones of civilization!

Give me a break....

Mr Necros are you real? I think that you have been watching too many X files on your TV. Are you still on medication or has your prescription being changed and has not agreed with you. There is no Freemasonic World Conspiracy, there is no Reptilian conspiracy and there is no Jewish World Order. I am sorry if the truth hurts but would you rather be told the truth or stay in your world of fantasy.

The Freemasons do not put drugs into people and they do not lie to people. When people hate Freemasonry they tend to have their own agenda and that is one that is full of hate and contempt from people who help other people.

It is obvious that you have an irrational hatred of Freemasonry. I shudder to think what you will say next as your postings are not the postings of reason but that of delusion and fantasy.

Gerard

[edit on 25-10-2004 by Gerard]

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join