Amazing video captures twins FIGHTING inside the womb

page: 1

join

posted on Nov, 29 2012 @ 10:16 PM
link   

Amazing video captures twins FIGHTING inside the womb

www.dailymail. co.uk

Twins are known for their bickering but a fascinating new video shows it begins well before they are welcomed into the world.
The footage, from inside the womb, shows what really goes on in utero, and it's certainly not harmonious.
The two babies are seen kicking each other in the quest for extra leg room during their mother's pregnancy.

(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Nov, 29 2012 @ 10:16 PM
link   
Twins are either to peas in a pod, or always at each others throats. Now we know how soon that starts.
In a world of breathtaking technology, we can see for the first time things we never expected.

so now I have to just keep typing until this machine says I have put enough of my own observances in to get past the filter. When I quit typing, I made it.

www.dailymail. co.uk
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Nov, 29 2012 @ 10:25 PM
link   
post removed for serious violation of ATS Terms & Conditions

posted on Nov, 29 2012 @ 10:32 PM
link   
I wouldn't call it bickering in this setting.
Who wouldn't kick around to get extra room? It's probably not very comfortable, not that I remember

posted on Nov, 29 2012 @ 10:52 PM
link   
It would be a crowded area with multiples. Just one baby is crowded in the womb. I know I would kick for a little more room. Good thing I wasn't a twin.
edit on 29-11-2012 by GideonFaith because: typo

posted on Nov, 29 2012 @ 11:20 PM
link   
If only that video contained a slap-off like you see most little kids do when the fight. Just little tiny baby hands, flailing around at each other.. If I were the Mother, id poke my own belly and say 'Why so serious!?!' and then subject them to headphones across my stomach playing Justin Bieber. They'll learn REAL quick whose boss.

posted on Nov, 30 2012 @ 12:25 AM
link   
I didn't see any fight, babies kick in the womb all the time, mother says feel the babies kicking.

That one bigger one looked cool a a cucumber, you could read his lips telling the other one to take it easy, we made bail and were getting out real soon.

That big one reminded me of The Buddha or something.

I remember I was saying, you got to come in and get me Docta, I an't never comin out..

posted on Nov, 30 2012 @ 02:52 AM
link   
I wonder if the big one is going to be the alpha out of the two when they are older. Sure had a more comfy living space inside.

If anything, I found it a tad creepy actually...

posted on Nov, 30 2012 @ 03:43 AM
link   
Well they are certainly not "Kicking" each other, as the headlines suggest, but it is normal.
Saw the same thing with my twins, the big one was kicking the little one in the head, gently of course.

And yes, the big one is the Male and the little one would be the female......as would be normal in most circumstances. Which means they are Fraternal twins (2 different eggs), not identical twins (one egg split)...probably an older mother, which is relatively common....

posted on Nov, 30 2012 @ 04:56 AM
link   
I think It's actually quite normal...ask any mother who as had a baby and they all have felt their babies kicking in the womb and interact with pressure a lot of the time, like when a mother places a firm hand on her belly.
Just unfortunate that when there is more than one baby in the womb someone will get it!
I have 5 year old twins and I have to say when they are in the womb it's the most weirdest feeling feeling them respond to each others movements......

I always find this take on twins interacting in the womb funny

new topics

top topics

join