Why The Left Is Targeting Bill O’Reilly & US military under Clinton ??

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join

posted on Oct, 22 2004 @ 02:24 PM
link   
The Fox News Factor:Why The Left Is Targeting Bill O’Reilly

If anti-American leftists aren’t destroying Bush-Cheney campaign offices across the country or committing massive, Al Gore-style voter fraud, they’re wreaking havoc on the independent media, namely the Fox News Channel. Since Fox News has been a breath of fresh air to those of us who grew sick and tired of the pro-Democrat, leftist spin decades ago, those on the Left have literally thrown conniption fits over Fox News beating out CNN, the Left’s favorite feeding trough. After all, it was the Left’s useful idiots who protested Fox News’ free speech rights outside its New York offices during the Republican National Convention. In effect, the outstanding reputation for fairness that Fox News has built in a relatively short time has also made it a prime target of the Left.

www.bushcountry.org...

Well I guess as y'all alerady know, I like FOX News, I even like Colmes although he can be a ditz sometimes.

[edit on 24-10-2004 by edsinger]

posted on Oct, 22 2004 @ 02:36 PM
link   
hmmm... Okay

You talk too much

posted on Oct, 22 2004 @ 02:39 PM
link   
Someone likes the look of his text too much.

If he's innocent, why did he offer the plaintiff $2 million before court to settle this?

Your posts are peppered with lies and inconsistencies on a level i've never seen here at ATS. I'm amazed you still have a user account. People have been banned for much less.

posted on Oct, 22 2004 @ 02:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Thatoneguy
hmmm... Okay

You talk too much

Seconded... Really. Get a life. There's alot to do in ATS besides complain about liberals.

posted on Oct, 22 2004 @ 02:43 PM
link   
Um, the Liberals did NOT, I repeat, NOT, force Mr. Bill "Big Mouth" O'Reilly to be a complete and total PERV.

Someone needs to kick that guy's miserable azz off TV for good. Or, at least send him back to Hard Copy. He was made for tabloid trash.

[edit on 19-09-2003 by EastCoastKid]

posted on Oct, 22 2004 @ 02:43 PM
link   
and besides.. Democrats need republicans and republicans need democrats. If there were only one party then we wouldnt be free now would we?

posted on Oct, 22 2004 @ 02:45 PM
link   
Yep, everybody is out to "get" Bill O'Reilly. He is such a important figure in politics.......LOL!
Fox News is a bunch of vane and narcissistic journalist.

posted on Oct, 22 2004 @ 02:46 PM
link   

hmmm... Okay

You talk too much

OH **** That one cost me 20 points lol

posted on Oct, 22 2004 @ 02:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by EastCoastKid
Um, the LIBERAL F***ING LEFT did NOT, I repeat, NOT, force Mr. Bill "Big Mouth" O'Reilly to be a complete and total PERV.

Someone needs to kick that guy's miserable azz off TV for good. Or, at least send him back to Hard Copy. He was made for tabloid trash.

Exactly. Bill O Reilly got sued for being a pervert. That's life.

posted on Oct, 22 2004 @ 02:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Flinx
Seconded... Really. Get a life. There's alot to do in ATS besides complain about liberals.

I swear if I didn't know any better I would think he's a paid dissinformation agent posting this #.

But hey I think somebody like that would do a better job than good ol ed over there.

posted on Oct, 22 2004 @ 02:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheBigD

I just thought I'd point out that part of my last post to everyone cause it is a fair & balanced characterization of Fox News.

[edit on 22-10-2004 by TheBigD]

posted on Oct, 22 2004 @ 03:01 PM
link   
That article goes to say this

the Left still enjoy pushing the “vast right-wing conspiracy” theory that Fox News supposedly has a back door to the Bush White House

But then it says this

MACKRIS MAY HAVE BEEN CNN MOLE TO SET UP O’REILLY, FOX NEWS

Who's the conspiracy theorist now?

posted on Oct, 22 2004 @ 03:01 PM
link   
Ok...even conservatives cant's stand O'Reilly. Why waste your time defending this PERV? I normally don't like to jump to judgement on people, but when I heard this about Bill, I immediately thought "well, we all saw that coming". If I'm proven wrong, then I'll admit it...but I highly doubt that'll happen this time.

posted on Oct, 22 2004 @ 03:10 PM
link   
lets not forget his book Those Who Trespass

posted on Oct, 22 2004 @ 03:13 PM
link   
hm... could it be because he's a comlete liar and jerkface?

I mean, seriously, they have footage of him telling almost every guest he's had to shut up-and then he went and denied that he had said it more than a couple times.

And, yes, Fox is sooo fair and balanced and CNN is soooooo liberal. If you couldn't tell, that was sarcasm. Fox is very Conservative, and CNN is fairly fair-and balanced. Of course, I could see where you could get the idea that CNN is liberal, what with liberals having become a bunch of wusses who are afraid to offend anyone, especially those in the middle, and are much closer to the center than the majority of conservatives.

Eris bless America.

posted on Oct, 22 2004 @ 03:18 PM
link   
Fair and balanced?!? You need to see "Outfoxed".

www.outfoxed.org...

posted on Oct, 22 2004 @ 03:31 PM
link   

Yep, everybody is out to "get" Bill O'Reilly. He is such a important figure in politics.......LOL!

narcissistic WANNABE Journalists.

posted on Oct, 22 2004 @ 03:56 PM
link   
It was only a matter of time before O'Reilly was exposed (pardon the pun). He is always making lewd, off-color remarks, and has always seemed just a little too concerned with things sexual.

Christmas week, 2003. I'm driving home from Christmas shopping with my daughter, listening to the Radio Factor. I remember the day distinctly because of an incident that had happened a half-hour earlier.

O'Reilly makes an off-color comment to his sidekick Lis Wiehl, telling her that her "pregnant cleavage" is bound to attract men. Lis, being the classy woman that she is, brushes th comment off.

I'm not a prude. I just don't listen to a hypocrite like him anymore.

posted on Oct, 22 2004 @ 04:49 PM
link   
where did edsinger go, shouldnt he be defending his friends at fox?

posted on Oct, 22 2004 @ 05:05 PM
link   

where did edsinger go, shouldnt he be defending his friends at fox?

Excellent point TheBigD.

Jsobecky, I agree with you. I used to watch O'Reilly's show. I first got annoyed at him b/c he doesn't know his A from a hole in the ground on foreign policy and he is the most smug creep around. His comeuppance has been a long time comin.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join