It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

6,000,000 Ways To Die, Choose 1. 12/21/12

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 1 2012 @ 01:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by rickymouse
I didn't see old age listed there.

For Old Age:
Refer to Plan IV

posted on Dec, 1 2012 @ 01:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by infoseeker26754
Hell, you left out the fact that we start to die as soon as were born, and everyday we live! Its like you could slip just once and your gone; or someone does something stupid and your both dead!
What are the odds of DEATH? I would say take yours to a factor of 10X. I could right now drink my coffee and just die for no aperent reason! No cause of death just died! Now your adding more to the list in ways we can die!
Death is a fact of life and I see it everyday! Sure there are ways, but mass extinction would be of our own doing and not by some POWER, unless they are messing with something they should not be like making black holes!~!!
Or HARP, who knows what they are doing! So might as well accept Death, love it as a part of Life and give your BEST! For today you could just Die!

This should mostly fall into the Categorized theme of Plan IV.

posted on Dec, 1 2012 @ 01:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by nosacrificenofreedom

Originally posted by DrGod

Originally posted by nosacrificenofreedom

Originally posted by PurpleVortex
Interesting Thread...

I REALLY REALLY want [I] & [V] to happen but then again that's my own personal wishful thinking...oh world

ETA: S & F...
I like how you organized your thread...looks good.
edit on 29-11-2012 by PurpleVortex because: (no reason given)

edit on 29-11-2012 by PurpleVortex because: (no reason given)

How could you want any of these scenarios to happen?
How about if you have a psychotic break instead and imagine any of these fantasized scenarios happening this way several billion people don't have to suffer for your desires?

But, isn't that the goal? World Population reduction by 95%
I do agree, we should find a way to do it so that we don't suffer too much though.

Who's goal are you refering to? Not mine! You must mean those that wont be affected, also known as the Elite, TPTB or the Iluminated! I am wondering is this what you want?

Yes. When I wroth "the goal", I meant it to mean the goal of the Illuminati or TPTB, if you will.

posted on Dec, 1 2012 @ 03:21 PM
link   
Wasn't there something about the dark side of the moon? Aliens live there, the moon is hollow and is a space ship???

Maybe it's the same idea as the other alien idea, but it includes the moon.

posted on Dec, 1 2012 @ 04:32 PM
link   
reply to post by jough626

Yeah, that one would require combining plans IX with a little of XIII.
The Hollow Earth theory could be placed on the moon and you could take or leave the Nazis, I guess.

posted on Dec, 1 2012 @ 04:40 PM
link   
reply to post by DrGod

"according to most of the evidence gathered from the world's purest news source."

So you consider a bunch of paranoid lunatics posting surmise as evidence? Purest news source? 90 percent of the stuff posted on here turns out to be BS.

posted on Dec, 1 2012 @ 04:46 PM
link   
reply to post by stopbeingnaive

What?
If 10% of the conspiracies we read about on ATS are true, then we are screwed

posted on Dec, 1 2012 @ 04:53 PM
link   
blog.world-mysteries.com...
This is an interesting read although i must admit i dont understand half of it

posted on Dec, 1 2012 @ 05:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Spike Spiegle

Woo hoo , thanks Spike.

Im saved ! lol

posted on Dec, 1 2012 @ 06:24 PM
link   
Nice list... and it's nice to see people actually discussing rather than putting each other down with the old "2012 doomsday is BS"

To be honest, i don't believe in a 2012 doomsday scenario. However, i am on the fence about an 'event' happening in the not too distant future. And that's only going on how i feel, hence why i'm on the fence. It's just a hunch i have, which could very well be fueled by all the digging around i do about prophecy, 2012, nibiru, pole shift, UFOs. The list really goes on.

So for that reason alone, i'm sitting pretty on this hypothetical fence of mine. But we are living on an Earth that does seem to be rapidly changing. It's just a shame that a lot of people (people who are less than interested by the things we talk about here) don't know anything about it. The Earth is of course, always changing but i don't think anyone can deny that within the last 10 years, maybe even 5... things have started to go a bit crazy.

The amount of times i have heard my mother and grandmother say "i've never seen anything like this" about the events of today are uncountable. Who knows, it might all start to quiet down here on earth. But for some reason i don't see that happening.

Much like i don't see December 21st 2012 as being the day that everything will end.

Great post, and a great read from all the replies! thanks

posted on Dec, 1 2012 @ 06:57 PM
link   
What about the birth of A.I.?

Machines (drones?) rise up and take over world Terminator/Matrix style.

They did JUST finish another super computer. Of course, it will be used to pattern the weather.

Side note - Why does it seem like every supercomputers main use will be to examine the weather??
edit on 1-12-2012 by jough626 because: forgot to add drones...

posted on Dec, 4 2012 @ 10:27 AM
link   
reply to post by DrGod

I don't think this lines up with any of your other plans. The Aliens show up and say that our "human condition" is:

A. No longer to be tolerated, and we have X amount of time to fix it, or we will be deemed a threat to the galaxy

B. Incurable. We are to be "cleansed" before our ideas pollute the rest of the galaxy

C. Worrysome. We're showing signs of improvement. If we continue, they'll shed their blood, sweat and tears to help us fight off the (invasion by a hostile race; effects of the "cosmic fluff"; Nemesis throwing comets our way from the Oort cloud; ect...)

posted on Dec, 4 2012 @ 08:58 PM
link   
Amazing list.
This pretty much covers everything except the AI comment from above.
I guess robots could come to life.
But could this happen by dec 21st? doubt it.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join