It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

6,000,000 Ways To Die, Choose 1. 12/21/12

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 30 2012 @ 12:28 AM
link   
Our DNA is activated to 12 strands, which will awaken our innate superhuman abilities, aka the return of the Annunaki?

The Galactic Federation of Light will come and lift the quarantine off planet Earth and enable humans to interact and join the rest of Cosmic Civilization?

Highly unlikely but would be extremely cool though!

posted on Nov, 30 2012 @ 12:30 AM
link   
reply to post by taccj9903

Now that made night right there! I aways said he bears a slight resemblance to Ellen Degeneres!

posted on Nov, 30 2012 @ 01:57 AM
link   
I don't know how much, if any, of the above will happen. All I know is that I want to die peacefully in my sleep like my grandfather; not screaming in terror like the passengers in his car.

And if I can't go peacefully here is plan "B"...

To be shot to death at 97 by a 22 year old jealous husband with a beautiful young wife and a very good reason.

posted on Nov, 30 2012 @ 06:20 PM
link   
reply to post by happykat39

Aww, don't be so shrew. Have a little hope for the future my friend.

--1Luv

posted on Nov, 30 2012 @ 06:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by jough626
You forgot the return of Jesus or some other God like figure.

You forgot the Pope is supposed to be replaced by the anitchrist... or something??

Super volcanos..... do not forget.

That's all I got. Good list.

See Plan X for Jesus
and See Plan V for the volcanoes

These can be slightly modified for different key players or settings, however use the basic fundamental theme for each Plan.

posted on Nov, 30 2012 @ 06:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by twinsoulz23
Our DNA is activated to 12 strands, which will awaken our innate superhuman abilities, aka the return of the Annunaki?

The Galactic Federation of Light will come and lift the quarantine off planet Earth and enable humans to interact and join the rest of Cosmic Civilization?

For the DNA activation scenario, I would reference Plan I

I would think that the Galactic Federation of Light would be with Plan III

As far as the return of the Annunaki is concerned, I kind of actually believe that one so that would need to be part of Plan IX

posted on Nov, 30 2012 @ 11:18 PM
link   
reply to post by DrGod

I just love the entertaining way you described everything! You are very witty!

posted on Nov, 30 2012 @ 11:42 PM
link   
reply to post by new_here

Why, thank you very much.
I'm starting to "feel" writing these days

posted on Dec, 1 2012 @ 03:26 AM
link   

Ohh yeeeshhh

posted on Dec, 1 2012 @ 10:11 AM
link   
reply to post by DrGod

Wouldn't it be very intriguing if all of the religious end time prophecies were fulfilled individually at the same time? That would be really confusing when Jesus, the Mahdi, and everybody else showed up saying that it was the end of the days and they were there to save mankind. What would everyone do? It would be a perfect disorientation tactic.

posted on Dec, 1 2012 @ 11:03 AM
link   
reply to post by Duamutef9

Yes, this would no doubt pull the wig off all religions and unite the world into collective ignorance.
This could be "pulled off" with Project Blue Beam, perhaps.

posted on Dec, 1 2012 @ 12:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by twinsoulz23

You and the OP forgot the most applicable and reasonable option.

One where our DNA is sabotaged by TPTB and is deactivated to 2 strands and we all turn into ZOMBIES, then the OP's headline would read 6,000,000,000 ways to die....

Personally I think we're almost at that level from some of the people you can find on youtube these days...
edit on 1/12/12 by DataWraith because: spelling.

posted on Dec, 1 2012 @ 12:30 PM
link   
reply to post by DataWraith

Good one. I guess let's fit that into Plan XI.

posted on Dec, 1 2012 @ 12:53 PM
link   
reply to post by DrGod

Or all these scenarios are being used as a deception from keeping the truth seekers from finding out what's really going to happen! I believe that event will be the New Age Movement also known as the New World Order!
Though this will be accepted at first and seem to save many and help hundreds of millions, this will be how TPTB will get us to accept the antichrist and take the mark of the beast! I could be wrong however and there can be some other nefarious scheme in play but whatever it is will not be good. Whatever the case may be, we must maintain our composure and not allow any event to sway our moral fortitude! Goodluck ATS and God bless!

posted on Dec, 1 2012 @ 01:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by PurpleVortex
Interesting Thread...

I REALLY REALLY want [I] & [V] to happen but then again that's my own personal wishful thinking...oh world

ETA: S & F...
I like how you organized your thread...looks good.
edit on 29-11-2012 by PurpleVortex because: (no reason given)

How could you want any of these scenarios to happen?
How about if you have a psychotic break instead and imagine any of these fantasized scenarios happening this way several billion people don't have to suffer for your desires?

posted on Dec, 1 2012 @ 01:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by nosacrificenofreedom

Interesting Thread...

I REALLY REALLY want [I] & [V] to happen but then again that's my own personal wishful thinking...oh world

How about if you have a psychotic break instead and imagine any of these fantasized scenarios happening this way several billion people don't have to suffer for your desires?

But, isn't that the goal? World Population reduction by 95%
I do agree, we should find a way to do it so that we don't suffer too much though.

posted on Dec, 1 2012 @ 01:17 PM
link   
I can't wait till december 22 comes and all of you psychos are disillusioned! I realize most of you are tired of living in this sick world that deserves reprehension! Why not instead of wishing destruction we all participate
in the healing of it? Humanity has been running through life without conscious thought for long enough! We have been dumbed down by the hierarchy and long to escape even at the cost of our own lives! We have a choice to continue to live ignorantly or we can rise above the clandestined oppression to bring our world into a new more
peaceful resolution that may include revolution! We are truely capable of so much. Why does it have to be the end of the world to bring that capability to the surface? This does not have to be the case for us all to Contemplate these words!

posted on Dec, 1 2012 @ 01:18 PM
link   
I didn't see old age listed there.

posted on Dec, 1 2012 @ 01:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by DrGod

Originally posted by nosacrificenofreedom

Interesting Thread...

But, isn't that the goal? World Population reduction by 95%
I do agree, we should find a way to do it so that we don't suffer too much though.

Who's goal are you refering to? Not mine! You must mean those that wont be affected, also known as the Elite, TPTB or the Iluminated! I am wondering is this what you want?

posted on Dec, 1 2012 @ 01:24 PM
link   
Hell, you left out the fact that we start to die as soon as were born, and everyday we live! Its like you could slip just once and your gone; or someone does something stupid and your both dead!
What are the odds of DEATH? I would say take yours to a factor of 10X. I could right now drink my coffee and just die for no aperent reason! No cause of death just died! Now your adding more to the list in ways we can die!
Death is a fact of life and I see it everyday! Sure there are ways, but mass extinction would be of our own doing and not by some POWER, unless they are messing with something they should not be like making black holes!~!!
Or HARP, who knows what they are doing! So might as well accept Death, love it as a part of Life and give your BEST! For today you could just Die!

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join