It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Prince Charles could finally become king... of ROMANIA, thanks to his ancestor Vlad the Impaler

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 29 2012 @ 07:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Sk8ergrl

It was mostly due to the Rothchild's that the house of Gotha actually had any foot hold.

After the Neopolitan wars the house of Rothchild financed and made loans to all major powers in the area. They also heavily influenced which houses in royalty were to be put to power.

posted on Nov, 29 2012 @ 11:37 PM
link   
reply to post by WorldObserver

so they are vampires!!!! damn blood suckers.

More news about Charlie's obsession with Romania, more precisely, Transylvania. He is also very proud that he is descended from Vlad the Impaler. It suddenly lends a lot of credence to David Ike and his claims that the royals are blood sucking lizards! lol

i know right when i saw title i was like the waco is getting more right every week, he also said a lot of high profile english people in child sex involvement and now look at that... weird

posted on Nov, 30 2012 @ 09:51 AM
link   
Wow, I never knew that! Hopefully he will take up that throne and ignore Englands. If he does take the English throne then I'm gonna join a Jacobite rebellion!!!!

posted on Nov, 30 2012 @ 10:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by Zcustosmorum
Take them all, the royal family should be flushed down the toilet. Another example of an outdated institution that sucks cash off the public.
now would that be considered a
Royal flush?

bummer! someone beat me to it!
it was too good to pass up

I have to say though Charles and Vlad do favor
each other,especially in the beak(nose)
edit on 30-11-2012 by TWILITE22 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 30 2012 @ 12:39 PM
link   
German? Isn't Phillip Greek as well?

Six and two threes, now that you Americans, Australians and Canadians are all British...

posted on Nov, 30 2012 @ 12:42 PM
link   
With ears like his I was sure he was Dumbos relative.

The Original Trolley Snatcha.

posted on Nov, 30 2012 @ 05:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by WorldObserver

Prince Charles could finally become king... of ROMANIA, thanks to his ancestor Vlad the Impaler

www.dailymail.co.uk

He is already the longest serving heir apparent in British history. So if Prince Charles ever gets too bored of waiting to accede to the throne, then he might just be tempted to have himself crowned King Carol 111 instead.

Central European newspapers yesterday were alight with speculation that the Prince of Wales could be anointed the next King of Romania if the country’s monarchy is restored.

(visit the link for the full news article)

Sick of all this BS.

How many rulers do we need people?
Are we not adults that can take care of ourselves?
Do we really need to submit to that many governing constructions comprising of egocentric "authority figures" telling us what to do, while we subsidize their multi-million dollar lifestyles?

In Europe you have your local government, national government, now EU, and some countries monarchy, and not to mention if your religious...its just effin' crazy.

Time to say no to this nonsense.

posted on Nov, 30 2012 @ 08:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Zcustosmorum

I agree, anyone claiming to be "Royal" should immediately be hanged. This kind of subdivision has caused this world enough grief and it's time to end it. I'm not British or any country that still adheres to this crap but it should be stopped. Let all these pansy princes earn their way instead of having every door forced open for them

posted on Nov, 30 2012 @ 10:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by ThinkingCap
Father is in process of major genealogy research for our blood line... National geographic offered it for an un/reasonable price.

He's traveled all over in search of our ancestry, believing us to have strong ties to the The House of Basarab

I'm fairly in the dark on this topic, but it stings me with irony if it is true that I am related to these psychopaths...

Hm, I know someone with that as her maiden name. Her grandma said they where related to royalty. I don't know much more then that.

posted on Dec, 1 2012 @ 12:49 AM
link   
Big deal... from what I've read, it isn't all that hard to be related to royalty..LMAO Why on earth would anyone want to restore a monarchy?

posted on Dec, 1 2012 @ 02:10 AM
link   
Who though that prince Charle is a reptilian prince
err i mean vampire prince

Reptilian Hybrids of the Illuminati

We became the legends of vampires on planet Earth, including the Romanian ruler; Vlad III Dracul (Vlad The Impaler) himself, who was apart of our Reptilian/human hybrid bloodlines. The legends of vampires say that a vampire can shapeshift into a bat, this is a misinterpretation of how some of us hybrids and fullblood Draco have wings. The Sirians eventually helped us yet again by creating a hybrid animal that contained human genetics, which we could eat; holding us off temporarily until we could get around to sacrificing a human in Satanic ritual ceremony. The Sirians chose the wild boar and mixed it's genetics with human genetics to create the domesticated pig, which is why pigs are used in the medical field because it is the most compatible with humans, since the pig is a human/wild boar hybrid. The Ancient Hebrews would not eat pork for this reason; they knew it was a human/wild boar hybrid and is considered a form of cannibalism to eat. This secret is long kept hidden from you slaves, because you idiots don't question anything. You believe what you are told and whatever fake version of history we present to you.

edit on 12/1/2012 by Ben81 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 1 2012 @ 04:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by MaMaa
Big deal... from what I've read, it isn't all that hard to be related to royalty..LMAO Why on earth would anyone want to restore a monarchy?

You might be missing the bigger picture here

posted on Dec, 1 2012 @ 05:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by tothetenthpower

The house of Windsor is GERMAN.

They've not have British Blood in their family tree for about 2 centuries from what I know.

Queen Victoria (British) was the daughter of George III (British), both born in Britain (George II (German) was the last monarch born outside of Britain in 1683).

Edward VII (British) succeeded by George V (British), George married Mary (British/German).

Eddie VIII (British) doesn't count as he buggered off early and left the throne to George VI, who married Elizabeth Angela Marguerite Bowes-Lyon (definitely British), and they gave birth to the very British current Queen
Elizabeth II.

Now, Charles may have a mixture of blood in him, but a lot of that is British, and Diana was British, so William is no less British than most people of GB.

Fact is, there is probably very little true British blood left in the UK, especially down south, and you can't really single out the royal family when bringing this subject up, they are just as British as the rest of most of them.

posted on Dec, 1 2012 @ 05:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by Zcustosmorum
Take them all, the royal family should be flushed down the toilet. Another example of an outdated institution that sucks cash off the public.

The British royalty bring in more tourist dollars that what they are paid from the 'civil list' so I don't think the British government is in any hurry to abolish them, Anything the duchess of Cambridge wears is sold out in the shops within hours, sometimes world wide, so the duchess is doing the economy some good.

posted on Dec, 1 2012 @ 05:57 AM
link   

We already have a king, His Majesty King Michael (Mihai) so tough luck for Charles. Oh and Michael has heirs to the throne so even here Charles has to wait for some time.

Oh and once again Vlad the Impaler DIDN'T DRINK BLOOD, he was just rutheless with the invaders of this country and that way he protected Romania and most of Western Europe because the Otoman Empire had to pass through here to get to Western Europe...

Got it now?

posted on Dec, 1 2012 @ 06:00 AM
link   
While I think of it, Prince Charles pays income tax, and, as far as I have been able to find out, does not recieve any money from the civil list.

posted on Dec, 1 2012 @ 10:03 AM
link   
Well, the real king of England. Simon Hastings. Coat of arms I byde my tyme.
Michael Edward Abney-Hastings, 14th Earl of Loudoun (July 22, 1942 – June 30, 2012) was a British Australian, who is most noted because of the documentary Britain's Real Monarch, which alleged he was the rightful monarch of England instead of Queen Elizabeth II. He was born in England and educated at Ampleforth College in Yorkshire. He emigrated to Australia in 1960 and two years later settled in Jerilderie, New South Wales, where he lived out life as a rice farmer and family man.
He succeeded to the titles of the 15th Lord Campbell of Loudoun [Scotland, 1601], 14th Earl of Loudoun [S., 1633], 14th Lord Tarrinzean and Mauchline [S., 1633], at the death of his mother Barbara Huddleston Abney-Hastings, 13th Countess of Loudon on November 1, 2002. He was styled as Lord Mauchline between 1960 (when his grandmother Edith Maud Rawdon-Hastings, 12th Countess of Loudoun passed away) and 2002.
ccsna.org...

Britain's Real Monarch BRITAIN'S REAL MONARCH

I must add my thoughts that if they Queen Lizzy is not the rightful heir then all the events Like the Bank of England being taken over by Rothschild is null and void. It also means the Magna Carta is in full force, and with the magna carta comes this; An officer may not bring charges upon a serf there must be four witnesses. Oh how that changes everything in court.

This guy is the real King...

Now I know why I am the way I am... A Clan Campbell

posted on Dec, 1 2012 @ 04:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Morg234
German? Isn't Phillip Greek as well?

Six and two threes, now that you Americans, Australians and Canadians are all British...

It's very hard to tell where any of the royals are truly from. Phillip was born Prince of Greece and Denmark, but he is somehow related to royal families across Europe, including Elizabeth who is his 3rd cousin... Quite strange...
Phillips families were heavily involved with Hitler and the Nazi party. He was supposedly trained in the ways of the Hitler Youth, but ends up joining the British Royal Navy at age 18 and fought for the Allies while his relatives were Axis.

Very hard to figure out... Like playing both sides like a banker?

posted on Dec, 1 2012 @ 05:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Soulece

Originally posted by MaMaa

You might be missing the bigger picture here

Probably so, it just seems to me that there isn't much anything pure about the royals, but apparently it is important in many ways. Admittedly though, I don't have a single positive thought about the royals.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join