It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Palestine rejoices after recognition

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 2 2012 @ 01:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Spike Spiegle

That is a great point. I know from the ground here in Israel that people really wished that the PA (and Hamas after) would take the chance that Israel withdrew from Gaza to create an economic paradise there. They did not. they chose rockets and cultivating hatred and spreading lies that Gaza s occupied.

posted on Dec, 2 2012 @ 02:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gidonb4IN

That is a great point. I know from the ground here in Israel that people really wished that the PA (and Hamas after) would take the chance that Israel withdrew from Gaza to create an economic paradise there. They did not. they chose rockets and cultivating hatred and spreading lies that Gaza s occupied.

Israel has been occupying Gaza ever since it broke the treaty in 67. Every illegal settlement built along with the illegal blockade is even more proof of being occupied. The Zionist learned their lessons well from uncle Adolph.

posted on Dec, 3 2012 @ 12:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by Gidonb4IN

^ Anyone else having a great laugh at that? ^

People in Gaza must be free as a bird then and their land and houses left alone.Hate the israeli's for their captive lives and so therefor fire rockets at them and somehow managed to convince the world of a fake occupation using something akin to hollywood studio's (which happens to be just about as big as gaza itself) ...or something like that i suppose ..

posted on Dec, 3 2012 @ 02:50 PM
link   
reply to post by curiousrb

Hmmmmmmm, whatever. Who cares that they were let into the UN.

I actually find this quite shocking, as if someone is secretly saying, "hey, look, let's not upset anyone before the end of time. just let them in. who cares that Paki's are all openly racist and hate all white people. it's not like they'll get anything done. for crying out loud, 12/21 is right around the corner, so let all the haterz do whatever they want to do...." lol

posted on Dec, 4 2012 @ 04:55 PM
link   
Fantastic news!

Queue the onslaught of Palestinians,

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 06:37 PM
link   
Strange that when partition was suggested in 1947 by the United Nations, it was accepted by Israelis but not by Palestinians.

After that war occured, and they lost more land.

Just an interesting point on who was more flexible and who wasn't originally.

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 06:44 PM
link   
Palestine was formed after invasion of Israel from the Romans.

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7   >>

join