Help ATS with a contribution via PayPal:
learn more

Palestine rejoices after recognition

page: 7
41
<< 4  5  6    8 >>

log in

join

posted on Nov, 30 2012 @ 02:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by thrustbucket
So I suppose here is the lesson to learn from this:

If you don't get your way, throw a tantrum. Acquire terrorist leaders. Randomly kill innocent people.

Then you will eventually get your way.


Bravo, world. Bravo!


A technique that Israel pinoneered. Right after they collaborated with Adolf Hitler, which I have already proven in earlier posts.

Maybe you should try to actually read up on the subject, instead of falling prey to propaganda...




posted on Nov, 30 2012 @ 02:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jobeycool
The only people who voted no are the ones who understand how hateful the Islamic world really is.Rest of the world has not learned a thing about how the world works since WW2.
Did you know The West Bank use to be Judea.Muslims stole that as well.
edit on 30-11-2012 by Jobeycool because: (no reason given)


As far as much of the West in concerned, they lost the rights to that land when they collaborated with Hitler.

A punishment FAR more lenient than what they deserved.



posted on Nov, 30 2012 @ 02:31 PM
link   
The news that they are happy about this remind of this scene from star wars revenge of the sith.

edit on 30-11-2012 by ThePeopleParty because: (no reason given)



posted on Nov, 30 2012 @ 02:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by ThePeopleParty
The news that they are happy about this remind of this scene from star wars revenge of the sith.

edit on 30-11-2012 by ThePeopleParty because: (no reason given)


Tell us why it reminds you of that particualr scene..

The only thing most of the world see's is, a victory for liberty and human rights.

Maybe your high, and just feel like posting some hasbara???
edit on 30-11-2012 by TheHammer22 because: blah
edit on 30-11-2012 by TheHammer22 because: blah



posted on Nov, 30 2012 @ 04:57 PM
link   
reply to post by TheHammer22
 



And if Palestine has no right to declare itself a state, then neither does Israel, which was invented by the British if you dont remember. Just because some violent tribe entered into an area and killed every living thing in sight, does not give them the everlasting rights to that land. Especially when it was their own God that kicked them out, as set forth in their very own religious texts ( which also contain their fair share of pedophillia).


The romans kicked them out and the jews dispersed throughout the world. It is called jewish diaspora!


And even if you are desperate enough to cite the ancient KINGDOMS of Judea and Samaria....modern "israel" is not governed by a ruling family and so has no claim to ancestral ownership of the land. The British Monarchy on the other hand, as an example, DOES have a legal ancestral claim to the United Kingdom.
This is why the British Monarchy is only a democracy in disguise, the Queen allows a PM to form a Gvmnt on HER islands, and throughout HER commonwealth.


Israel was formed by the UN and pushed forth by a british mandate. It is true a lot of arab palestinians were evicted from their property and ended up in refugee camps, but a true slaughter it was not. Yesterday the state of palestine was created by the UN and pushed forth by france, even if they are not members of the UN yet.


So, Israel cannot possibly use that lame excuse to lay claim to a land in which they were a MINORITY, until ethnic cleansing created the artificial majority that they enjoy today.


Ethnic cleansing is a strong word that I would not use. Blockaded, sequestered, uprooted, choked, walled in, etc are closer to the point. Yes the palestinians have endured hardships from the jewish state of israel. I am not hypocritical enough to call israel a non-secular nation anymore than iran or palestine is.

It is a religious issue at the core, whether most people accept it or not. Both jews and muslims want the territory for themselves and jews are financially and militarily much stronger, thus jews have been getting their way thus far.

What is the solution? Make the jews go back into diaspora, a two state solution or a secular one state israel/palestine? Religious fanaticism from both sides means the two will probably never peacefully coexist. On the other hand a two state solution is no guarantee anyway because most of the land would have to be given from jewish israel. There is no easy solution. People are painting it black and white when it certainly IS NOT! Jerusalem is probably the biggest problem of all, as it represents the religious capital of all abrahamic religions(christianity, islam and judaism).

To say jews are not entitled to live in israel/palestine is a mistake.



posted on Nov, 30 2012 @ 05:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by EarthCitizen07
reply to post by TheHammer22
 



And if Palestine has no right to declare itself a state, then neither does Israel, which was invented by the British if you dont remember. Just because some violent tribe entered into an area and killed every living thing in sight, does not give them the everlasting rights to that land. Especially when it was their own God that kicked them out, as set forth in their very own religious texts ( which also contain their fair share of pedophillia).


The romans kicked them out and the jews dispersed throughout the world. It is called jewish diaspora!


And even if you are desperate enough to cite the ancient KINGDOMS of Judea and Samaria....modern "israel" is not governed by a ruling family and so has no claim to ancestral ownership of the land. The British Monarchy on the other hand, as an example, DOES have a legal ancestral claim to the United Kingdom.
This is why the British Monarchy is only a democracy in disguise, the Queen allows a PM to form a Gvmnt on HER islands, and throughout HER commonwealth.


Israel was formed by the UN and pushed forth by a british mandate. It is true a lot of arab palestinians were evicted from their property and ended up in refugee camps, but a true slaughter it was not. Yesterday the state of palestine was created by the UN and pushed forth by france, even if they are not members of the UN yet.


So, Israel cannot possibly use that lame excuse to lay claim to a land in which they were a MINORITY, until ethnic cleansing created the artificial majority that they enjoy today.


Ethnic cleansing is a strong word that I would not use. Blockaded, sequestered, uprooted, choked, walled in, etc are closer to the point. Yes the palestinians have endured hardships from the jewish state of israel. I am not hypocritical enough to call israel a non-secular nation anymore than iran or palestine is.

It is a religious issue at the core, whether most people accept it or not. Both jews and muslims want the territory for themselves and jews are financially and militarily much stronger, thus jews have been getting their way thus far.

What is the solution? Make the jews go back into diaspora, a two state solution or a secular one state israel/palestine? Religious fanaticism from both sides means the two will probably never peacefully coexist. On the other hand a two state solution is no guarantee anyway because most of the land would have to be given from jewish israel. There is no easy solution. People are painting it black and white when it certainly IS NOT! Jerusalem is probably the biggest problem of all, as it represents the religious capital of all abrahamic religions(christianity, islam and judaism).

To say jews are not entitled to live in israel/palestine is a mistake.


No sorry, the UN, Red Cross, and several other international bodies have and do call it ETHNIC CLEANSING.

And 139 nations agree.

Plus the old fact that the zionist terror cells collaborated with Hitler is there...so should we reward that collaboration???

Yea???



posted on Nov, 30 2012 @ 05:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheHammer22

Originally posted by EarthCitizen07
reply to post by randomname
 


The problem with the bilderberger meetings are that they take place in secrecy, and given all the austerity bs happening the last 5 years, people have every right to be supicious and pissed off. Free trade, private central banks, masonry are behind the conspiracy.

And liberals are almost as bad conservatives.


Now, I knew of a man named Adolf Hitler, who if I remember riight, said damn near the same thing you said there in your last sentence.

Not that I disagree...but isnt it odd that Hitler would say these things, quite publicly, and then go on to attack the JEWS??

I wonder what would happen if all the Jewish controlled corporations, businesses, and banks suddenly declared a massive boycott of the American economy?????

I wonder what would happen to the poor Jews stuck in America, in places like Texas....or some other bible belt state......

Hmmmmmmm.......


I am neither a jew nor like the jews as a whole, so your point is mute. But I don't have to like or dislike any particular ethnic population to have an opinion of them. Jews have unbalanced high leverage in the global economy, but by no means are they the sole conspirators and by no means does the world have to perpetually tolerate them.

As for the holocaust and hitler, there are quite a few unsolved mysteries to this day. I am not sure the germans had genocide planned for the jews in europe; it well could have been "we have a shortage of supplies, so let the bastards starve to death". Maybe some/many were sent to the gas chambers, but 6 million implies it was a massively coordinated effort from the top, which I dispute.



posted on Nov, 30 2012 @ 05:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by EarthCitizen07

Originally posted by TheHammer22

Originally posted by EarthCitizen07
reply to post by randomname
 


The problem with the bilderberger meetings are that they take place in secrecy, and given all the austerity bs happening the last 5 years, people have every right to be supicious and pissed off. Free trade, private central banks, masonry are behind the conspiracy.

And liberals are almost as bad conservatives.


Now, I knew of a man named Adolf Hitler, who if I remember riight, said damn near the same thing you said there in your last sentence.

Not that I disagree...but isnt it odd that Hitler would say these things, quite publicly, and then go on to attack the JEWS??

I wonder what would happen if all the Jewish controlled corporations, businesses, and banks suddenly declared a massive boycott of the American economy?????

I wonder what would happen to the poor Jews stuck in America, in places like Texas....or some other bible belt state......

Hmmmmmmm.......


I am neither a jew nor like the jews as a whole, so your point is mute. But I don't have to like or dislike any particular ethnic population to have an opinion of them. Jews have unbalanced high leverage in the global economy, but by no means are they the sole conspirators and by no means does the world have to perpetually tolerate them.

As for the holocaust and hitler, there are quite a few unsolved mysteries to this day. I am not sure the germans had genocide planned for the jews in europe; it well could have been "we have a shortage of supplies, so let the bastards starve to death". Maybe some/many were sent to the gas chambers, but 6 million implies it was a massively coordinated effort from the top, which I dispute.



I definitely have plenty of blame to give the Muslims, but as you said, it is the Jews that have the most to answer for as far as our current global woes are concerned.

And as for the Holocaust, I have always had similar suspicions. Troops on the Eastern Front were starving to death...it makes sense that as your country is being invaded you would feed your vital defense forces before anybody else.

All those dead bodies were skinny, like they had starved for ages before death. It seems likely that typhus or another bug had killed many of those persons..



posted on Nov, 30 2012 @ 05:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheHammer22

No sorry, the UN, Red Cross, and several other international bodies have and do call it ETHNIC CLEANSING.

And 139 nations agree.


And the organisations you mentioned are the biggest capitalist criminally infiltrated rackets on the planet. Not saying they are totally useless, just very ineffective.

It seems you like arguing semantics for people who have any sympathy for the jews whatsoever.

Maybe you support hamas and are a radical muslim?


Plus the old fact that the zionist terror cells collaborated with Hitler is there...so should we reward that collaboration???

Yea???


Who gives a # about hitler? That was like 70 years ago! You can be a national socialist WITHOUT being a nazi or facist. Too bad your view of world history has been tainted with mainstream disinformation media.



posted on Nov, 30 2012 @ 05:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheHammer22

I definitely have plenty of blame to give the Muslims, but as you said, it is the Jews that have the most to answer for as far as our current global woes are concerned.


I used to believe the jews were the primary conspirators of globalistation but I am not so sure anymore. The secret covenant and an alien agenda of depopulation seems more likely. Even if jews are the main guilty party it takes two to tango. Free trade capitalism is the problem for starters, then add masonry to the mix. The top masons are the illuminati.


And as for the Holocaust, I have always had similar suspicions. Troops on the Eastern Front were starving to death...it makes sense that as your country is being invaded you would feed your vital defense forces before anybody else.

All those dead bodies were skinny, like they had starved for ages before death. It seems likely that typhus or another bug had killed many of those persons..


YES! When the allies attack and you have been blockaded for years, OBVIOUSLY the people you like will get the most supplies and the greedy minority will get jack #. It makes sense. Again maybe some/many were gassed, but 6 million I think not.



posted on Nov, 30 2012 @ 05:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by EarthCitizen07

Originally posted by TheHammer22

No sorry, the UN, Red Cross, and several other international bodies have and do call it ETHNIC CLEANSING.

And 139 nations agree.


And the organisations you mentioned are the biggest capitalist criminally infiltrated rackets on the planet. Not saying they are totally useless, just very ineffective.

It seems you like arguing semantics for people who have any sympathy for the jews whatsoever.

Maybe you support hamas and are a radical muslim?


Plus the old fact that the zionist terror cells collaborated with Hitler is there...so should we reward that collaboration???

Yea???


Who gives a # about hitler? That was like 70 years ago! You can be a national socialist WITHOUT being a nazi or facist. Too bad your view of world history has been tainted with mainstream disinformation media.



It is clear that you need your prescription checked. I deplore Hamas.

And just to boot, your opinions about those agencies are a poor defense from the facts I laid out....

Try again though, you are not the average victim of zionist propaganda...I can see that you believe it all false in your hear of hearts.



posted on Nov, 30 2012 @ 06:02 PM
link   
reply to post by curiousrb
 


Palestinians Are Biological Descendants of Bible’s Jews


Two articles deal with political/genetic controversies over the origins of "the Jewish people" (of whom I consider myself a part forone tribal reason or another). Here is Israeli historian Schlomo Sand inLe Monde Diplomatique, writing, "Israel Deliberately Forgets Its History." Sand says that the Jewish exile of 70 AD is a myth, and
"the Jews" of Europe were created byconversion.

mondoweiss.net...

Pelestes: One of the most significant groups among the Sea Peoples who attacked Egypt in the fifth and eighth year of Ramesses III is the Peleset. This ethnonym, which has no earlier occurrence in the Egyptian sources, has been identified with the Biblical Philistines by Jean-François Champollion soon after his decipherment of Egyptian hieroglyphic. Now, the Philistines are generally considered newcomers in the Levant, settling in their pentapolis consisting of the towns Asdod, Askelon, Gaza, Ekron, and Gath at the time of the upheavals of the Sea Peoples

Labu,Libu: This tribe from which the land of Libya takes its name is sometimes called the Labu, Libu, or Rebu, and appears in many Egyptian texts, such as the inscriptions on the temple at Medinet Habu. The Labu are characterized by a number of features when they are depicted in Egyptian reliefs, such as fair skin, red hair, and blue eyes. They also wore ornamental cloaks, had one lock of hair, and were tattooed on their arms and legs. Some of these characteristics the Labu also shared with the Meshwesh, but unlike the Meshwesh the Labu wore kilts instead of loincloths. But the Labu were by far more documented for their wars against the Egyptians than for their looks.
www.salimbeti.com...

Through the epics of the Greek poet Homer, tales of an "age of heroes" have been passed down through millennia. In The Odyssey and The Iliad the poet told of an era dominated by aristocratic warlords who bore ornamented weapons and commanded well-organized, armored chariot troops. This "golden age" culminated in the legendary Trojan War, fought between Troy, located in what is now northwestern Turkey, and Mycenaean Greece.

Homer himself, however, lived four centuries after the Trojan War, in a time when the communities around the Aegean were populated by little more than farmers and shepherds. The tools of the day were not finely-wrought gold nor silver nor bronze, but crudely forged of iron. Nevertheless, Greeks of Homer's time—the eighth century BC—were surrounded by powerful reminders of a more magnificent, more prosperous past. Mighty walls, some more than seven meters (22') thick, built of boulders two meters in diameter, jutted out of the soil in some places. Every now and then, a collapsed grave would reveal treasures of gold jewelry, silver vessels, beautifully painted pottery and decorated weapons.

Since the Middle Ages, however, Homer's historical accuracy has been in question. It was not until late in the last century that archeologi-cal excavations around the Mediterranean began to show that Homer had indeed drawn, at least in part, on real events.

Today, we know that many sophisticated feudal societies ruled the lands around the eastern Mediterranean between 1700 and 1200 BC, the Late Bronze Age. The interior of Anatolia— now part of modern Turkey—was controlled by the centrally organized Hittite state, whose Great King resided in Hattusa near the Kizihrmak River (See Aramco World, September-October 1994). It was also in this era that in Egypt, the pharaohs of the New Kingdom began construction of the famous temples at Luxor, Karnak and Abu Simbel. In Greece, small yet rich and influential kingdoms made up the Mycenaean civilization, which we have named after its most famous archeological site, Mycenae. Likewise, Syria and Palestine were the home of numerous states ruled by aristocrats and lesser chieftains.
www.saudiaramcoworld.com...



posted on Nov, 30 2012 @ 06:23 PM
link   
reply to post by TheHammer22
 


Well, it is clear you are pro-palestine while I am neutral. In fact you can be whatever you want to be, even suppot hamas for all I care. Fact of the matter is jews belong in israel/palestine just as much as arab palestinians belong there.

No need to be insulting dude. America and canada can support israel, but it is the unconditional support that irritates me and most others. When people pick sides it automatically labels the other side as wrong, and discourages dialogue which is sorely needed. The democrats are zionist puppets just like the republicans are. Russia and china on the other hand are pro-palestine unconditionally. Again not good for most people.

I am sure the international weapons dealers love this "divide and conquer" mentality.



posted on Nov, 30 2012 @ 06:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by EarthCitizen07
reply to post by TheHammer22
 


Well, it is clear you are pro-palestine while I am neutral. In fact you can be whatever you want to be, even suppot hamas for all I care. Fact of the matter is jews belong in israel/palestine just as much as arab palestinians belong there.

No need to be insulting dude. America and canada can support israel, but it is the unconditional support that irritates me and most others. When people pick sides it automatically labels the other side as wrong, and discourages dialogue which is sorely needed. The democrats are zionist puppets just like the republicans are. Russia and china on the other hand are pro-palestine unconditionally. Again not good for most people.

I am sure the international weapons dealers love this "divide and conquer" mentality.


You are no more neutral than I am. Dispel those illusions.

I am pro justice, and every statement I made is an extension of fact. You simply repeat hasbara bylines.

Stop ignoring the evidence, from both the other very intelligent pro justice posters on this board, and myself.



posted on Nov, 30 2012 @ 09:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheHammer22

Originally posted by EarthCitizen07
reply to post by TheHammer22
 


Well, it is clear you are pro-palestine while I am neutral. In fact you can be whatever you want to be, even suppot hamas for all I care. Fact of the matter is jews belong in israel/palestine just as much as arab palestinians belong there.

No need to be insulting dude. America and canada can support israel, but it is the unconditional support that irritates me and most others. When people pick sides it automatically labels the other side as wrong, and discourages dialogue which is sorely needed. The democrats are zionist puppets just like the republicans are. Russia and china on the other hand are pro-palestine unconditionally. Again not good for most people.

I am sure the international weapons dealers love this "divide and conquer" mentality.


You are no more neutral than I am. Dispel those illusions.

I am pro justice, and every statement I made is an extension of fact. You simply repeat hasbara bylines.

Stop ignoring the evidence, from both the other very intelligent pro justice posters on this board, and myself.


I am not pro-zionism aka a jewish state called israel. But I am not pro-palestinian either.

I think ethnic cleansing is hyperbole in that israel is not out to exterminate muslims. Segregate them yes, blockade them yes.

Anyway israel and the usa should have been sanctioned a long time ago because they are using islamophobia as an excuse to invade middle eastern countries with false flag events. But who is going to sanction these countries when both are financially and militarily too powerful? And russia that has forcefully tried to spread communism around the world by conquering entire continents almost.

The world is not fair, but everyone is fixated on israel/palestine, which imo is a distraction from other much more important issues. Other conflicts don't get 1/3 the airtime or the sensationalism that israel/palestine gets. No need to mention them cause most know what I am talking about. Such things don't happen by chance!



posted on Nov, 30 2012 @ 10:55 PM
link   
awesome...karma is real



we shall have peace and evil shall be abolished...



reighteousness reigns along with love..



thank you



posted on Nov, 30 2012 @ 11:55 PM
link   
I think this is best. What right does Israel even have in that area? The Palestinians may have been unorganized but that does not give the right to the UN to just carve it in half and give half of it to a foreign people.
I'm not sure what the US government has against the



posted on Dec, 1 2012 @ 12:50 AM
link   
reply to post by curiousrb
 
Too bad the Isralie can't remember back to the end of WW2. Them running the British blockades to scrape and claw out a homeland foe themselves.



posted on Dec, 1 2012 @ 12:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by EarthCitizen07

Originally posted by TheHammer22

No sorry, the UN, Red Cross, and several other international bodies have and do call it ETHNIC CLEANSING.

And 139 nations agree.


And the organisations you mentioned are the biggest capitalist criminally infiltrated rackets on the planet. Not saying they are totally useless, just very ineffective.

It seems you like arguing semantics for people who have any sympathy for the jews whatsoever.

Maybe you support hamas and are a radical muslim?


Plus the old fact that the zionist terror cells collaborated with Hitler is there...so should we reward that collaboration???

Yea???



Errm, the biggest, corrupt capitalist nation is the USA so you're argument the others are so is just totally wrong.



posted on Dec, 1 2012 @ 12:51 PM
link   
I'm really puzzled as to why the Czech Republic, a very liberal country when it comes to gun rights, laissez-faire economy and independent-minded would vote in such a way.
Hell, they even liberated themselves during the Velvet Revolution from the commies, so they should know a thing or two about oppression!

Does it have a massive Jewish population or lobby movement??

I'm quite amazed the UK abstained, I figured a No vote from them was a done deal!






top topics



 
41
<< 4  5  6    8 >>

log in

join