It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Palestine rejoices after recognition

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 29 2012 @ 08:30 PM
link   
After the war, Rabbi Weissmandel expressed his frustration in "The Holocaust Victims Accuse", a book by Rabbi Moshe Shonfeld (Neturei Karta, USA, New York, 1977):

"Why didn't they try, from their place of freedom, to break through to us and send us a secret messenger? This question becomes greater when we see that the governments of Czechoslovakia and Poland, which were in free lands, sent secret messengers daily to their loyal people in the occupied countries. And therefore our amazement grows. Why don't the great organizers of Jewry use these messengers if they have no other way? And during all of the years since we developed this method, those in the free countries did not once attempt to send messengers to us - rather, WE had to send them and to pay for them. How many did we send them only for the to return empty-handed - because those over there did not have time to answer why?"

In answer to this, Rabbi Shonfeld quotes the Zionist leader Yitzhak Greenbaum, who, after the war, stated:

"When they asked me, couldn't you give money out of the United Jewish Appeal funds for the rescue of Jews in Europe, I said, 'NO!' and I say again 'NO!' . . . one should resist this wave which pushes the Zionist activities to secondary importance."

During the Kasztner case, Menachem Bader of the Jewish Agency was asked "Did you receive this letter from Rabbi Weissmandel?" He answered: "Letters like this came to us every day".

I rest my case.

posted on Nov, 29 2012 @ 08:31 PM
link   
reply to post by TheHammer22

So you are saying that the Jews have no right to land in the ME ? Historical or otherwise ?

Wonder , have you ever spent any time researching how your country ever came to be and if there were " others " occupying the land that were forcibly moved or oppressed for your nation to be formed ?

Do you really think anyone would care about the Palistinians if it were not for the Jews ?

These are only general questions and I am not attempting to " put you on the spot " . These are simply questions that I ask myself when faced with these typs of anti Israel state points of view .

posted on Nov, 29 2012 @ 08:32 PM
link   

Dunno same way the arabs/palestinians got a hold of it?

posted on Nov, 29 2012 @ 08:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by curiousrb
Perhaps we will see some change?

I doubt it... While people are busy bashing Israel and hoping this will bring change they seem to ignore the fact that Hamas, Hezzbullah, Syria and Iran do not recognize Israel as a country.

Ironic

posted on Nov, 29 2012 @ 08:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Max_TO

So you are saying that the Jews have no right to land in the ME ? Historical or otherwise ?

Wonder , have you ever spent any time researching how your country ever came to be and if there were " others " occupying the land that were forcibly moved or oppressed for your nation to be formed ?

Do you really think anyone would care about the Palistinians if it were not for the Jews ?

These are only general questions and I am not attempting to " put you on the spot " . These are simply questions that I ask myself when faced with these typs of anti Israel state points of view .

I deplore STRONGLY the way in which America came into the land which it now controls.

And no, Israel cannot be said to have any sort of legitimate "claim" to the land on which they reside, just because they happened to enact a genocide there some 4000 years ago.

As for the British Mandate, it was violated when Jewish terror cells murdered hundreds of native Arabs, to ensure a Jewish majority. Read the mandate. No civilians were to be harmed or in any way antagonized.

However, the deed is done, and I would be most pleased with a return to 1967 borders as requested by both the USA and UN resolutions.

posted on Nov, 29 2012 @ 08:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by neo96

Cool video
and very valid point .

But do to the current political atmosphere we are not allowed to talk about all that historical stuff .

posted on Nov, 29 2012 @ 08:40 PM
link   
reply to post by neo96

If you want to be witty, chew this over....Moses killed half the Jewish people on Earth...IN ONE DAY!

I am quite certain that neither Hitler nor Stalin ever came close to this feat of brutality....

Now, let me hear you speak of how gentle and democratic these people are...

posted on Nov, 29 2012 @ 08:42 PM
link   

Thank you for answering and a start for answering as I appreciate you stating your position .

Just to follow up , do you think a " return " to the original boarders will solve the issue , or do you think the Arabs just hate the fact that the Jews have a homeland in the ME and will stop at nothing unit the state of Israel no longer exists ?

posted on Nov, 29 2012 @ 08:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by neo96

Cool video
and very valid point .

But do to the current political atmosphere we are not allowed to talk about all that historical stuff .

I wouldnt if I were you either. Israel only gets uglier the farther back you go...

Who cares about what some caliphate did 100 years ago, we dont give 3 billion dollars a year to them.

posted on Nov, 29 2012 @ 08:45 PM
link   

Thank you for answering and a start for answering as I appreciate you stating your position .

Just to follow up , do you think a " return " to the original boarders will solve the issue , or do you think the Arabs just hate the fact that the Jews have a homeland in the ME and will stop at nothing unit the state of Israel no longer exists ?

Initially, the Arabs were quite content with the British Mandate. It was only after the ethnic cleansing that took place by Jewish terror cells, that the native Arabs began to form a hardcore resistance.

And yes, I think they will fight on and on, until Israel obeys international law and returns to pre 1967 borders.

If this were to happen, the Arab world would have no choice but to abandon the cause of the Palestinians, as the most pressing problems would be all but solved.

posted on Nov, 29 2012 @ 09:14 PM
link   
Not even the leaders of Judaism want anything to do with the zionist goals of the occupation forces.

Rabbis before World War I

Maimonides
Rabbi Yitzchok Aramah
The Maharal of Prague
Rabbi Avraham Galanti
Rabbi Bechaye
Rabbi Aryeh Leib Alter
Rabbi Nachman
Rabbi Yechezkel Halberstam
Rabbi Tazdok Hakohen of Lublin
Rabbi Yehoshua Leib Diskin
Rabbi Samson Raphael Hirsch
Rabbi Yosef Chaim Sonnenfeld
Rabbi Yehoshea Dzikover

Rabbis before World War II

Rabbi David Friedman of Karlin
Rabbi Meir Simcha of Dvinsk
Rabbi Yosef Rozen
Rabbi Avraham Freund
Rabbi Elchonon Wasserman
Rabbi Chaim Soloveichik of Brisk
Rabbi Chofetz Chaim
Rabbi Sholem Schneersohn
Rabbi Shaul Brach
Rabbi Yissachar Dov Belze Rabbe
Rabbi Chaim Oizer Grodzinski
Rabbi Chaim Elazar Shapiro

Rabbis after World War II

Satmar Grand Rebbe Joel Teitelbaum
Rabbi Yosef Tzvi Dushinsky
Rabbi Yitzchock Zev Soloveitchik
Rabbi Avraham Yeshayau Karelitz
Rabbi Yitzchok Dov Koppelman
Rabbi Michael Dov Weissmandl
Rabbi Aharon Kotler
Rabbi Mordechai Gifter
Rabbi Elya Svei
Rabbi Baruch Kaplan
Rabbi Amram Blau
Rabbi Avigdor Miller, zt'l
Rabbi Yitchok Hutner Z"L

posted on Nov, 29 2012 @ 09:52 PM
link   
So is the gaza strip Palestine and israel...israel? i don't get it.

posted on Nov, 29 2012 @ 10:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jordan River

No, it is just blockaded by Israel in every way. Not at all belonging to them, and in fact Gaza is but a small piece of what used to be the home of the native Arabs.

But, in order to visit Gaza, you must get Israeli papers due to the blockade.

posted on Nov, 29 2012 @ 10:12 PM
link   
Think this may be a move to soften the reactions of the palestinians if it turns out Yasser Arafat was indeed poisoned?

He was exhumed in the same week they gain recognition, I just sense conspiracy with this one and thats something rare for me.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Nov, 29 2012 @ 10:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by strafgod
Think this may be a move to soften the reactions of the palestinians if it turns out Yasser Arafat was indeed poisoned?

He was exhumed in the same week they gain recognition, I just sense conspiracy with this one and thats something rare for me.

If anything, this is a move by the Palestinians to be a semi offical state, when the news is broken that Israel did indeed commit first degree murder via polonium particles. It is a much worse offense, than just killing the leader of a rag tag bunch of muslims.

posted on Nov, 29 2012 @ 10:37 PM
link   
this is huge for the palestinians. they have a voice now.

before they had no recognition, no protection what so ever.

i can't believe canada disgraced itself like that. like the good little lap dog that it is it followed its master.

a country known throughout it's history as a neutral peaceloving state, standing for what is right, sometimes alone but always strong and brave.

when i think of canada, i think of a country where you could come as equals and get a fair shot.

not any more, that scum of a prime minister is all about bilderberg meetings and turning canada into america.

i think he's extremely racist and bigoted. deport harper to america, he'll fit right in.

here he is walking in times square like he owns the place. look at that stupid grin. he's lost in fantasy land.

he'll give all the oil in alberta for dinner at the whitehouse. even americans don't want to be americans anymore because of where their country is headed.

and here is this tool, believing what he sees in movies. he's worse than kim jong il in his delusions.
be thankful you don't have this guy running for president.

he loves america more than he loves his own country. he's a traitor to canada as far as i'm concerned and its no shock he was born in toronto. imagine a bitter george w. bush, who blames the world for his problems.

edit on 29-11-2012 by randomname because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 29 2012 @ 10:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by filosophia
Well I hope everyone has learned the gigantic extent of USrael hypocrisy:

Option A) you fire rockets, we'll label all civilians as terrorists

Option B) you try to solve the problem diplomatically, we'll vigorously fight it.

How is canada any better?

If usa farts, then canada farts next!

posted on Nov, 29 2012 @ 10:44 PM
link   
I am also suprised at the polynesian islands. It seems they don't like palestinians much, or should I say arabs or muslims in general. Germany, UK abstained. Poland suprisingly abstained. Czech said no. Panama no.

posted on Nov, 29 2012 @ 10:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheHammer22

Originally posted by Jordan River

No, it is just blockaded by Israel in every way. Not at all belonging to them, and in fact Gaza is but a small piece of what used to be the home of the native Arabs.

But, in order to visit Gaza, you must get Israeli papers due to the blockade.

Don't arabs have enough land? Like 95% of the entire middle east?

Palestine was only a territory, much like judea was before palestine.

Arabs are indeed very greedy. Don't get me wrong, I hate the influence jews have in the world economy and I even question the outcome of the holocaust, but arabs are still greedy when it comes to land occupation. I can see why israel over-reacts sometimes.

If the palestinians had any brains they would only make a claim for jerusalem and leave the jews alone in regard to greater israel. Jerusalem should be an independant nation imo. It would solve everything. Then give palestinians israeli citizenship for those that want it and everyone else can go # themselves.

People who claim israel is stealing palestinian land are nuts. PALESTINE NEVER OFFICIALLY EXISTED AS A NATION!!!!!!!!!!!!!

posted on Nov, 29 2012 @ 11:02 PM
link   
Reply to post by TheHammer22

I was thinking maybe the U.N. Was covering for israel by easing the tensions, but you have a good point.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join