It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Odd objects photographed above a lake in Macedonia.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 03:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by booNyzarC
Didn't he say that he didn't really notice anything when he was taking the photos?

Looks like it could be bugs to me, just randomly flying around and captured inadvertently on the film.

Hey booN, good to see you my friend.

I'd have to agree that the airborne object could easily be a bug or some such. There is no reason to invoke aliens just from the visual data we have.

As for the object in the water, that's the more interesting of the two objects. It does resemble a buoy although why is it not in both pictures then? Now I'm curious.

posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 06:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by elevenaugust

Date of event: 2012-11-04
Date submitted: 2012-11-28
Short description: "There is something on The lake and in the air "
Long description: "I was on Excursion in Ohrid which is tourist city in Macedonia.

Original 6Mb files can be downloaded from the CMS MUFON system.

Hi Elevenaugust

I'm unable to find the original report on the MUFON system. The link you provide in the OP takes to the last 20 sightings list, which doesn't show the report anymore. I tried searching the data base through the interactive map (which is a real nightmare) by different categories - date of submission, place, description etc. No such report comes up. I tried checking also the Tweeter of the Stalker, which I think is automatic, but still with no results.

If you have the Sighting ID number, could you, please, locate the report and post a direct link to it, or the number itself? Thanks.

<< 1   >>

join